Chapter ten

Betrayal Love

"Unnie... try dating Changmin-oppa. He is a nice guy... actually from the start I already knew he didn't really love me... even he didn't he treated me really well." Seohyun said to Jessica feeling a little sad. "Seo! No I know if I do that I would definetly hurt you!" Jessica was angry that Seohyun encouraged her to date her ex. "No! Its okay. I am dating Taecyeon-oppa he broke up with Yoona-unnie a month ago... And... a month ago...Yoona-unnie already dated Donghae-oppa..." Seohyun told Jessica feeling guilty as she never told Jessica earlier. "Sorry, unnie..." Seohyun apologised. Seohyun could hatred in Jessica's eyes, but deep inside she knew Seohyun cared about her. "Alright Seohyun! I WILL DATE CHANGMIN!" Jessica said happily. That late afternoon, she called Changmin to come over to her house. "Anneonghaseoyo" Changmin greeted Jessica's parents, they smiled. Jessica stood at the lift waving to Changmin happily. "Changmin-oppa!" Jessica shouted across the house. Mrs Jung shook her head and smiled. They took the lift to the 6th floor which was the roof garden, Jessica and Guest room was and went to the roof garden. "How are you Jessica?" Changmin asked. "Not so good... Donghae broke up with me..." Jessica said sadly almost gonna cry. Changmin pulled her into a hug, "Changmin-oppa, saranghae" Changmin was so shocked to hear what Jessica had said.