Our Home!! ~

We got Married!!

"Yah you can let go of me now!" Jieun said flustered. "Aw but it's only been like 30 seconds noona" Daehyun pouted. "But I feel embarassed daedae~" she said cutely.

"Noona stop using aegyo on me, you do know that aegyo weakens me" Daehyun said. "Daedae~" she said again but this time she winced a little.

In the studio~

MC Shinyoung: Omo omo he's actually carrying here. My style!

MC 2 Jaesuk: Even though he's your style he won't be able to carry you like that!

MC Shinyoung: Will you stop talking about my weight

MC Jaesuk: Sorry sorry but Jieunnie is kind of cute

MC Shinyoung: She's normally cute. Her nickname's "Song Choding"

Back in the house~ 

"Araso~" he gave up and put her on the floor. "Come on let's check out the house" she said grabbing his hand. "Oh skinship~" he .

"Yah it's not like the first time we held hand" she said ignoring his stupid remark. They went upstairs to check out their bedroom. "Wah it's so cute" Jieun jumped in happiness.

"You're too cute noona" he caressed her hair. "I know I am" she winked making him blush a little but Jieun was too busy checking out the bedroom to notice it.

In Sunhwa's house~

"Oppa stop chewing on that drumstick" Sunhwa yelled for the millionth time. "We have to go visit Jieunnie and Daehyunnie". "Araso" Kwanghee said.

"Let's give them something as a house warming gift" Sunhwa suggested. "How about we take that gift Dongjoon bought us. Love jenga and play it together to reduce the awkwardness" Kwanghee asked.

"Okay oppa let's do that" Sunhwa replied pleased with his answer. "Let's also take something to eat since they might be hungry" Sunhwa said while packing some food.

"Let's go oppa" she grabbed his hand and walked towards their neighbour's home. They knocked and waited for someone to open the door for them.

"Oh who could it be?" Jieun said while walking to open the door. "Sunhwa!" she said and hugged her. "Anyong oppa" Jieun hugged him as well.

"Come on in" Jieun said. "Look Daehyunnie it's Sunhwa and Kwanghee oppa" Jieun introduced as soon as they entered. "Anyong Sunhwa noona and Kwanghee hyung" he bowed.

"Anyong~" they replied together. "Oh we prepared something for you guys to eat" Sunhwa said while taking the food out from her bag. "Really? Thanks Sunhwa" Jieun thanked her.

"We also bought love jenga" Kwanghee said. "Do you remember Jieun ah last time we played this". "Of course I do oppa. It was really fun" Jieun smiled remembering the last time they played.

"Oh how do you play this game?" Daehyun asked. "It's easy. You just have to take the blocks out one at a time and do the mission it says. If you make the blocks fall you have to do a punishment" Jieun explained.

"Oh okay let's play" Daehyun said gathering the information. "I'll go first" Sunhwa yelled excited. She carefully took the first block out. "It says give the person next to you a kiss " she read out.

Of course Kwanghee was next to her. Kwanghee closed his eyes and waited for the kiss. Sunhwa however kissed her hand and lightly slapped his cheeks.

"Ya atleast do it properly" Kwanghee yelled. "I will later" she whispered into his ears. Kwanghee nodded like an idiot. "Alright  next person" Sunhwa said pointing to Daehyun.

"It says you have to say I love you to the person on your right in a satoori" he said reading out his block. "Jieun ah I love you~" he said in his satoori melting Jieun's heart. Sunhwa squealed when she heard that.

Jieun couldn't stop blushing. She lightly patted her cheeks to stop herself from blushing anymore. "Araso my turn" Jieun said hiding her embarassment. Daehyun chuckled at her cute behaviour.

"Mine says I have to hug the person on my left for 10 seconds" Jieun said and looked over her left shoulder to see Daehyun smiling like an idiot.

"Um .. me .. hug him?" Jieun stuttered. "Why noona?" Daehyun pouted."Ani I don't mean it like that" Jieun denyed. "Just hug him already" Sunhwa said.

Jieun slowly went closer to him and hugged him. Daehyun hugged her back and closed is eyes. He wanted the time to stop for a second. And so did Jieun.

"Ahem guys 10 seconds were done ages ago" Kwanghee said which made Daehyun and Jieun jump and embarrassed. Sunhwa and Kwanghee could only giggle at their awkwardness.

After a couple of rounds it was time for Kwanghee and Sunhwa to leave. "Come back soon, araso!" Jieun and Daehyun waved at them  and went back inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A really quick update for you guys!!

I will be doing a house warming party chapter soon! Any suggestion of who to invite! Please comment!