Bored, bored, bored!

Bored, bored, bored!

 

Boring. That was the only word in Kyuhyun's mind. Why was he here again? Oh, right, because he was head over heels for the man beside him.
 
Ugh
 
He glanced at his boyfriend. Sungmin was so engrossed in the lecture they were attending to, but of course that was because said lecture was regarding to his major. Kyuhyun had only accompanied him since he had a free period and wanted to be with him (he wouldn't admit this so easily though).
The lecture started about half an hour ago; Kyuhyun was already bored after the first five minutes had passed. He wasn't even paying attention anymore (good thing they weren't on the front of the classroom), he instead was staring at Sungmin's beautiful face.
 
Gorgeous.
 
"Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun!" the tone was amused and it was barely a whisper, but obviously got his attention (he was staring at the man after all, duh), "What are you doing? Pay attention." after that, Sungmin returned his sight to the lecturer in front of the class.
 
"Yeah, right," Kyuhyun mumbled more to himself.
 
The lecture went on and on... and on. Kyuhyun felt like he had been sitting there for ages, exaggerating much? but please, it was understandable, this was plain boring. He would rather be playing with his PSP, but no, he always had to fall for those beautiful eyes and enticing lips.
 
Love really makes you stupid.
 
He glanced again to Sungmin just to found him playing with the pen he was holding in his right hand, the other one practically forgotten positioned next to his notebook slightly tapping the desk, all attention still in the man in front of the board. Kyuhyun quickly turned to the lecturer, then to Sungmin, then back to the lecturer and finally to his boyfriend's left hand, a playful smirk appearing just a second after. Since he was beyond bored he needed a way to avoid this boredom, right?
 
Slowly, he took Sungmin's hand causing the man to stiffen for a moment but apparently he just let Kyuhyun be and continued writing on his notebook. Feeling his hyung's soft skin in contact with his was so good and relaxing, and because he didn't really want to bother his boyfriend, he just started to play with his hand. Caressing it, playing with his slender fingers, just feeling it between his own hand made Kyuhyun felt butterflies in his stomach and suddenly all the boredom was gone and he felt happy and contented.
 
Sungmin suddenly gave him a peck on the lips, "Come on Kyu, time to go." he said cheerily and held him up squeezing his hand with the one he had been playing with."It's over already?"; Kyuhyun asked still a bit awed for the sudden show of affection, "Yeah, it actually ended like five minutes ago, but you were so entertained and you looked so cute I didn't want to bother you, and since it's the last class..."
He couldn't end his phrase thanks to Kyuhyun lips in his. It was slow and chaste and they parted a moment after, Kyuhyun frowning a bit and pouting, "I'm not cute." he said like a little child and Sungmin could only giggle and smile like an idiot at his boyfriend antics.
 
 

 

So, here's the Kyumin version ^^ (there´s a kangteuk version, same plot, different story though: here)

Thanks for reading~