The Beginning

Monsters

 

He always had been alone, no one wanted to be close to him and he never understood why, he was a good kid, kind and polite. He had ten years old when a young lady adopted him; she had a daughter her name was Young Mi, who only had six years old. The first time he saw her, he thought that she was cute with her big fluffy pink pig in her arms, she innocently asked to him with a sweet tone "what's your name?" he smiled at her and softly answered "Which name do you like?" He thought he was starting a new life and that he needed a new name. The girl lovely answered "Ji Yong, like him" pointing at her pig; He just smiled and hugged the girl.

 

The years passed and they became very good friends; when he was nineteen he realized that he fell in love with her, she had a lovely fuzzy hair and a bright smiles. He tried to speak with her severely times, but he never thought that confessing his love would be so difficult.

One day at night he heard his new mom talking with someone else at phone, she was talking about the day she found him. "He killed his parents, but he doesn’t remember anything about that night", He took two steps backwards scared and suddenly he heard a tiny voice.

 

"That's true?" that was Young Mi, she was crying, he tried to hug her but she screamed "NO!" and ran away. He felt alone again and whispered

 

"I'm not a monster". When his 'mother' how he used to name her since nine years ago, came out from the phone call room, he was crying, and his entire body was shaking, he was angry, he lost the first person he loves. “What do you meant with he killed his parents?” he asked to the woman who was looking at him with scared. He hadn’t notice but a balck strange aura was emanating from him and his eyes had turned from a natural brown to bright red.

 

"Ji yong" the woman whispered, "You are not that person anymore" she tried to get close, but he groaned in pain, "Ji Yong please calm down" She insisted, but the teenager couldn't understood anything. His body was changing, he felt how a cold wind went through his entire back, and suddenly an extreme pain came from his spine. "Ji! no!" the woman screamed. His mind got blanked. He felt dizzy and tired all the anger had gone. He looked at the woman who looked at him with an astonished eyed.

 

"What happened to me?" he asked with a weakly voice.

 

"You...you..." the woman was pointed at him, trying to said something walking backwards, "Ji... you just have to go".

 

"why?" he asked with tears in the eyes..."WHY!?" he screamed.

 

"you are not the same anymore... you... you are a demon" she said with scared,

 

 

Now he is alone again... flying with his black demon wings, searching... searching for someone to love... someone who notices that he is not a monster, that he have a heart in pain.

 

He watch the people.... wishing he could be normal like them. But he don't know that actually a person is looking at him, every single day... wishing be like him.

 

“Seungri is time to dinner” Scream a lovely woman.

 

“Hi! mom” he smile at her.

 

***************************************************************************************

Hey , you liked it? hope you can forgive my grammar kekeke,  anyway thanks for read(: