❤❤❤

Baking Love

You were sitting on a sofa with your boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo.

It was saturday today. You two were planning on spending the day together. For a long time, you wished that you can bake a cake with the one you love.

"Oppa, do you want to bake a cake together ? I have the ingredients." You said, hoping he would say yes.

"No. It is hard to bake a cake you know." He said emotionless.

"But, you promised me that one day you will bake a cake with meeeeee " You complained

"PLEASEEEEE oppaaaa ~" You pleaded with your puppy eyes.

He really can't say NO when you do that pleading puppy eyes look. He thought that you were so cute. "Okay then ! Lets go to the kitchen. Kaja !!"

You were very happy that you can't hide your ear-to-ear smile.

 

AT THE KITCHEN

"It says that we must add 2 cups of flour oppaa" You said to him.

He added 2 cups of flour, and then he said "Done."

"Oppa, I wanna mix itttt " You said excitedly.

He give the mixing bowl to you then you mix the ingredients together. While you were mixing it, he chuckled lightly to himself as he was staring at how cute you look when you're doing it. You look like it was so hard. Suddenly, he stand behind you, he wrapped his long arms around you, and take your hands so that you were mixing it together. You were shocked by his sudden action and were blushing furiously.

 

When you finished the ingredient-adding and mixing, you put it on the oven. Now, it's time to make the cream for the cake.

You add and add the ingredients for the cream, and while you were mixing, you have an naughty-evil plan. You sneak behind him, and put a little cream on his face. He had a shock expression on his face, but turned into an evil smirk.

He also take a little cream and when he just wanted to put it on your face, you started you run. It was becoming a chasing game. He chased you around the house. You finally gave up and sat on the sofa. He put the cream on your face and then the two of you laughed together. 

Then, he lied down on the sofa with his head on your lap. When you look down at him, he was smiling lovingly at you. You smiled back at him, and fixed his bangs and his hair gently.

While you were his hair, he take your hand to his chest, and cupped your face with his other hand, he pulled himself up ........ THEN, he kissed you. You happily kissed him back.

Then, when you were kissing him, you smell something burning. You instantly ran to the kitchen to see your cake are burned.

You pouted when you see the cake. "Now we don't have any cake." You said sadly.

Suddenly, he back-hugged you and said "But I have you." while smiling warmly.

You were blushing madly and close your face with your hands due to embarrassment and said "Iloveyouoppa" in one breathe.

He smirked and said " What did you say just now ?" Deep inside, he knows what you said, but he just want to tease you.

"Yah ! I'm not gonna repeat that !" You said, blushing even more. You knew that he was just teasing you.

"I love you more" and with that he kissed your cheek.