Power Leaked

Monster's Wings

 

 

monster's wings

 




I continued lying motionlessly on the bed like a corpse. Not understanding what is he doing to me.



He continued darting his hot tongue into my mouth and kissed me hard.



A groan was heard and i realised it came from him.



And more dauntingly. I realised that was caused by me.



What sorcery is this?



I'm actually kissing him back. My arms wrapped tightly around his neck.



As his groan was heard I was snapped out of this crazy desire that I was suddenly caught in and pushed him away.



The unexpected action caused him to fall to the side of the bed.



I quickly scrambled away from him and ran to the bathroom.



I locked the bathroom, leaned back on the door and sat down. Trying to calm myself down.



I nearly shrieked when poundings were heard on the door and his loud angry voice boomed, 'Hae! Come out!'



'No!' I yelled and covered my ears.



'I said come out!'



'And I am telling you no! I HATE YOU! You are crazy!'



You made me crazy. Why would you kiss me? And what would I ever kiss you back! I am not gay not gay notgaynotgaygaygaygaygaygaygaygayUGHHHHNOTGAYNOTGAYNOTGAY!!
 

Suddenly, there were brief moments of silence. And that made me felt even more suffocated than earlier.

 

'Fine. Goodnight then, my love. I will just let you sleep inside.' His voice was low and calm again.



What?



What the heck!



I got to my feet and opened the door.



I immediately found myself being crushed into his arms.



'You idiot! You tricked me!' I screamed as i struggled helplessly against his strong hold.



'Don't... Just don't fight me anymore.' I heard his tender weary voice.



Why was he doing this?

 

I could handle his anger, his high and mighty ways and even his arrogant attitude. But I couldn’t handle this. This tenderness, gentleness.

 

I sighed into his chest. Feeling defeated once again.



'W-why did y-you... Kiss me?!' I stuttered.



'The question is, why shouldn’t I?' He drawled and I saw his head came towards me.



No doubt in my mind as to his intentions now. I lifted my hands to his front to push him away.



Surprisingly - no not surprisingly, who the heck am i kidding - my efforts were futile as his lips were hovering over mine.



With a hard glare at him, I fisted my hands in pure frustrations.



Who does he think he is? Why should he affect me this way? Why should he treat me this way? Why doesn’t he ever listen to what I say?



I don’t understand.



I don’t want.



I don’t want this!



My eyes went round and i gasped loudly when I saw him suddenly being flung away from me and slammed onto the walls behind.



His dark form sprawling down the walls and onto the grounds.



Instinctively i looked all around us. Getting nervous as well.



Who pushed him? (And saved me from being ravished in the process)



But i could see nobody.



I gulped fearfully.



I-- is there a-aaaa g--ghost???



I jumped few feet high when Hyukjae started groaning.



Was that sound even a groan?



It sounded like anger.



I saw him climbed up slowly with a grunt and he shot a glare at me sharply.



I swore i literally shrank in size as i backed away when his eyes started turning black, filling the white of the eye slowly.



Why is he even angry at me?



'Damn it Hae. Are you actually trying to kill me again?' He snapped harshly as he prowled forward.



'What! I don’t know what are you talking about!'



I yelled in a panic as he got closer and grabbed my arm hard.



'Ahhhh Hyukjae!!!'



And he ing threw me onto the bed, making me crashed onto it with a loud oof.



What the heck! Now his eyes are starting to glow into that eerie green as well.



Before i could get up he had already straddled on top of me.



My eyes widened when i saw him tugging his tie.



I started to struggle like a madman when i realised his intentions.



He began tying my wrists to the headboards.



'Hyuk! Are you crazy?' I yelled and kicked and cursed wildly.



A hand grabbed hold of my neck and held me still, making our gazes locked. And I didn’t realise I had gone silent.



'Now, isn’t this a familiar sight to you my precious Donghae? All restricted and with hands trying to strangle you.' He hissed.



I could only stare at him as I watched him struggled to push the words out of his lips.



'Hae...' He breathed near my face, lips pressing gently onto my own as he continued murmuring, 'After all, this is exactly how you tried to kill me before.'



K-kill him?



Who.

 

I looked around.



Me?

 

---