I See You

Beyond This Sky

Saturday, 12th January, 6:00pm Backstage

Watching the sunset on the beach, listening to the calming swish of the waves,  soaking in the serenity of it all. Best of all, I wasn't alone- there she was, watching the sunset with me. She was facing out into the horizon; her silhouette, illuminated by the sunset, shone bright like a diamond, a light breeze lifting her long straight locks in a small wave. There was a bracelet on her right arm, a cute little bird dangling off it.  She was perfect, I could feel it. As she was about turn around and reveal her face to me...-

"YAH! SeungHyun! Come here!" shouted DaeSung. I snorted awake, a little disorientated from being woken up from my catnap. 

Aigoo.. That dream again... why must I always be woken up, just at the wrong time?! 

 All four of them were standing in a group, psyching and warming up. Here we were, backstage of our world concert tour, finally at our finishing destination: Japan.
Stifling a yawn, I walked over to JiYoung, DaeSung, SeungRi and YoungBae, dodging crew members, stage managers, lighting guys and miscellaneous people frantically rushing around, getting things done for the concert happening in less than an hour. 
"Jinjja! Fancy you being able to sleep before we go onstage!" chided JiYoung cheekily as he flicked my newly gelled, aqua blue hair. Even though he was the G-Dragon, Bigbang's serious leader, he was still in many ways, more like a big brother, a bffl. 
"Bet he's been dreaming about his mystery girl again! hehehe!" laughed SeungRi. "Just take a look at your face when you sleep!" he continued to tease. 
"YAH! Is this how you talk to an elder? Remember your position as the Maknae of the group!" I retaliated, smoothing out my hair where JiYoung so rudely flicked it. Aish, can't a K-pop singer dream?!?! SeungRi stopped, but there was still chuckling among the rest of the members. Just at the right time, Papa YG walked over. 
"I just wanted to say, Congratulations to you boys! For coming this far in the world tour! It has been a success!" he shook our hands, and we all exchanged greetings of respect. 
"Well, i'll leave you all to warm up. Hwaiting!" he smiled, and walked off. 

For the next 10 minutes, there was a whole sequence of lip trills, scales and random lines of songs being sung. 
"Girrrrlllll, I need a girrrll! Mweolhaedo yeppeun~" YoungBae belted. He was up for a solo tonight. 

YES right, I need her, the one i've been dreaming of.. just where and who in the world is she?! I thought to myself, and started to daydream about possible people and scenarios.
5 minutes until we were due up on stage, JiYoung rounded us all up, as usual for the pep talk. 
"Come on all of you, this is our LAST destination in the tour, we've all worked hard! Keep up the spirit! Here's to our Japanese fans!" he exclaimed, putting his hand in.
YoungBae, DaeSung and SeungRi all slapped hands, they were all waiting for me. All four pairs of eyes shot to my direction. I thought I saw something shiny fly past me, so I looked away, but to them, I must have looked like I was daydreaming again.
"PEW!" JiYoung's smooth hands glided across my right cheek, firmly, but not enough to leave scars. Pulling a face and pushing my other thoughts aside, I slapped my hand in.
"Na, Too, Se, BIIGBAANG!" we chorused. 
Time to kick this show off with a high energy explosion.