Introducing Stephan Hwang and Jesse Jung

POSSESSIVE

                                                                  

 

 

 

   

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                               

                    

 

 

 

Stephan's POV     

 

 

Annyeong~ Maybe you're all wondering how I become Soo's childhood bestfriend.....

Well it started one rainy afternoon.

 

 

 

Flashback[10 years ago]

 

I was taking a walk at the park when I saw someone sitting on the bench, crying her heart out. I really don't know what to do, since I'm just a stranger to her but there's something in her that tells me to comfort her. Another bad thing is that the weather is not that good and it's like the rain will eventually become a storm.

 

The first thing that I did was put my umbrella over her head to protect her from the rain even though she's already wet.

 

She seems surprised, so she lifted her head up to me but I can trully say that she cried a lot already judging from her red and puffy eyes.

 

"W-who are you?" *sobs* "Why are you being nice to me?" 

 

 

"Why? Is it bad being good to someone?" I answered while doing an eyesmile.

 

 

"I-it's not, I mean nobody wants to be beside me cause I'm weird" She answered shyly.

 

 

"No need to be shy. By the way, why someone so beautiful like you is alone and crying? But if you don't want to answer it's alright with me"

 

 

"I-it's alright"(She's so adorable, stuttering like that)

 

"I just had a bad day~ I confessed to somebody but he just r-rejected me.. :'((((( HUHUHUHU" 

 

 

 

"Shush~ Shush~ It's alright, I'm here to protect you~ No one will hurt you now~ I'm going to protect you~" I reassured her

 

"Really?"

 

 

"Yes, I will! From this day onwards I'll be your knight and shining armor!"

 

 

"Oh! How rude of me, I forgot to introduce myself... I'm Stephan Hwang and you?"

 

 

"I-I'm Choi Sooyoung"

 

END OF FLASHBACK

And that's how I met Choi Sooyoung.....

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you for reading~ ^____^