Just Quit Screaming Please

U-Kiss Hello Baby

SunHee's Pov.

Or could it be thiefs? No way, there's camera....and we're filming.....how could there be thiefs.....Then I heard another sound scream.

''What the heck is that?'' I asked the camera. But it just shake its head.

Kevin's Pov.

''WHO THE HECK KEEP TRIPPING MY FOOT?!'' Dongho complained. ''SHHH!!'' We all shush him. When will he grow up?

SunHee's Pov.

''Wahhh!!!!!!'' Oh no! Sophia had woke up crying! ''Oh don't worry, your unnie is here.'' I carry her up and comfort her. ''AHHH!!!!'' She begin her thumb. ''Are you hungry?''

She nodd.

''You want food?''

Nodd.

''Milk?''

Nodd again.

''Ok, mommy will bring you food, stay here ok?'' she nodd.

I went outside and close the door.

I walk down the stair and saw some figures. 'Thiefs?'

''How many times should I tell you SunHee, there shouldn't be thiefs.'' I whisper to myself.

Dongho's Pov.

I saw a shadow. I'm the one that's taking the lead and walking slowly. ''What the heck are you doing maknae?'' Soohyun asked. ''Shh..''

I walk closer to the shadow and when we face to face: I scream.

''AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!'' We scream together. ''Who are you?!'' the shadow and I asked together. ''I should ask you!'' we asked again.

SunHee's Pov.

I just had a heart-attack........

Hoon's Pov.

''Dongho! Will you quit screaming!'' I walk up to him like a boss. ''Hyung is not my fault!'' he yelled. ''It's the shadow problem!''

''What the, are you out of your mind? What shad-'' I turn and saw a girl. I smack his head, ''Shadow your head! It's a girl!''

''Well I only saw her shadow!''

''Umm....are you guys the daddies?'' she asked.