Chapter 2

Choice between 2

-At the new school-

i went in the class and introduced myself. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica-inmida"

"Class, this is the new student i was talking about. Please welcome her!" The teacher said.

*A round of appulse*

Wow, the class is so kind... Hopefully i can fit in here!

 

Class was getting on quite well~ With the teacher and new friend that i made called Tae Min~ Tae Min is really adorable~ Just like a little child~  But i wasn't coping well with maths though... i didnt dare to ask around since im the new kid...

Luckily the teacher helped me... i guessed he knew i was lost and drowned in those difficult questions...

"Wait, so how do i do this question?" I asked. "Well, u plus this first -blah blah blah- Understand?" SongSae-nim said. "Um.... yup, i... i understand now... thanks?" i replied, confused in those profound words...

I packed my stuff and still thinking about what the teacher said... thn i hear a wispher in my ear. "Dont worry, i helped you with your maths~" i turned back and accidently hit him as we were too close to each other...

"Sorry! i didnt mean to hit you! i didnt see! So sorry!" i apologize profusely. "it's okay~ im not hurt anyways!" He replied. He had a really low and solid voice. It was amazingly... smoothing to hear,,,,

I looked up and saw him... he was really tall... and... handsome. I started blushing, not knowing what to do. "Really sorry, my name is Jessica. Nice to meet you." He replied, "I'm Minho. Nice to meet u. Are you okay? Your face seem really red..." I covered my face immediately, only could reply "I'm okay!", and i ran out of the classroom!

"Aish... Jessica! Are you a pabo? How can you run out like that? Aish!" i thought to myself. I cant explain why but my memory seems too be stuck at the moment i look up and see Minho... His tall figure and his deep voice...

"BOO!!!" Tae Min screamed!

"OMO!!! Tae Min~ U frightened me~" I replied.

"Jessica, what happen to your face? Are you okay? It's so... red!" Tae Min said, with a pinch of worriedness coming frm his mouth.

"Um... Yah, im okay. Never mind me..." I tried to change the subject, "Who is this?" I bowed.

"Oh! This is JongHyun! My best friend! Wanted you to meet him!" Tae Min said excitedly~

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica- inmida" I said to JongHyun. He did the same.

Suddenly Tae Min wrapped his hands around the both of us, with him in the middle, "We three are going to be the BESTEST FRIEND EVER!!!" Ending off with his killer smile~ I giggled a little~

Now i understand why the schoool was so famous with people saying there are handsome guys around. TaeMin, JongHyun and...... Minho....

Went to lunch with TaeMin and JongHyun. We seem to hang along just fine. Kept seeing Minho around... Making my heart skipped a beat everytime~

Later was music class, we went to different class rooms. I really hate music lessons because im kind of tone-deaf... Hopefully the teacher wont make us sing in front of the whole class!

As i step in the music room, i hear a marvellous voice~

 

[The name i loved by SHINee Onew]

soni siryeowa sarangui gieogi chagapge dagawa

aryeoonda ijeneun deo isang neoreul bujeonghago sipji anheun nareul algo itjiman

gakkai inneun neol saranghal su eomneungeol algo itgie

nal barabol su eomneun neol gidarimi neomu himdeureo

ijen gyeondil su eobseo irwojil su eopgie

naega saranghaetdeon geu ireum

bulleoboryeo nagalsurok neomu meoreojyeotdeon

geu ireum ijen jeogeonoko na ulmeogyeo

nae ane sumgo sipeojyeo

neol saranghal subakke eobseotdeon

geu nareul ijen arajwoyo

irul su eomneun sarangdo saranginikka

honja hal su eomneun sarangiran neukkimeun naege dagawa

sijak hal su do eomneun geuriumdeureun keojyeoman gago

sirin gaseum han kyeonen neoui hyanggiman nama

naega saranghaetdeon geu ireum

bulleoboryeo nagalsurok neomu meoreojyeotdeon

geu ireum ijen jeogeonoko na ulmeogyeo

nae ane sumgo sipeojyeo

neol saranghal subakke eobseotdeo

geu nareul ijen arajwoyo

irul su eomneun sarangdo saranginikka

sucheon beoneul dorikyeo cheoeumui naro gan sungane

gaseum han guseoge da asagal ne moseubin geol

naega saranghaetdeon geu ireum

bulleoboryeo nagalsurok neomu meoreojyeotdeon

geu ireum ijen jeogeonoko na ulmeogyeo

nae ane sumgo sipeojyeo

neol saranghal subakke eobseotdeon

geu nareul ijen arajwoyo

irul su eomneun sarangdo saranginikka

irul su eomneun sarangdo saranginikka

[The name i loved by SHINee Onew]

 

"Wow! Who can sing like that?" i thought. I couldn't see who was it as everyone else was crowding around him. Suddenly we hear coughs. Everyone run back to their seats. While they were running, they even pushed me down.

"Are you okay? Here, let me help you." This guy said. He reached out a hand and pulled me up. "Than..." before i can thank him he went back, i could only see his back view.

And again, i introduced myself and the teacher assigned me a seat.

Just then i received a letter, saying:

Is your leg okay? Did you get injured? Hope not... Hi, I'm Onew~

Ending with a smiley face... 

I look around the class and saw him looking at me...

i smiled back... He was really kind... And his smile is addictive... I really like his smile...

I passed back the letter... 

Im okay... Thank you very much for helping me get up... Hi, Im Jessica~ 

I saw that he received the letter... He looked at me and smiled at me again after reading...

i turned back, "why do i feel so hot? hu... hu... my heart, pumping so fast..."

Throughout the music lesson, i wasn't paying attention at all. Me and Onew was passing letter around......