I love you

The two of us Together, Forever

Ding Dong the door bell rang and Jongsuk's mom opened the door. Good afternoon Jongsuk's mom and dad good afternoon to you too Jongsuk, Woobin greeted. Good afternoon to all of you too, come in come in mom said. Sit down sit down,... Well we would like to talk about the news that was broadcasted this morning so we would like our son and your son to talk on there own and let them tell us there plan, if that is okay with you, dad said. That's a good idea, ok we agree, Woobin's dad said. Woobin, go to Jongsuk's room so the both of you can talk, mom said. We understand, woobin said. Jongsuk and Woobin went upstairs to Jongsuk's room to talk and left there parents downstairs. 

(Downstairs)

I'll get us some snacks so we can have a nice chat, mom said. but what about those two, aren't we going to talk about what's going to happen to them, dad said. They're allright, they aren't kids anymore, just let them take care of their problems and they'll just ask us when they need help, Right?, Woobin's mom. You're right, let's just have a nice chat, hahhaahaha Woobin's mom said.  Now let's go to the kitchen Mom said. And the two husbands were left speechless and just followed what there wives said.

(Jongsuk's Room)

J: Uh-uh-uhm d-do you want-t some water?.                                                                                                                                                                  

W:  No,no I'm fine thank you. Uh, uhm  but why did you call us here? not that I don't want to come.          

J: Sorry, you must have been busy                                                                                                                

W: No! no! I wasn;t busy at all I was in my bedroom.I was waiting for you to call me. (shy).                  

J: (blush a little bit) well, mom told me to call you so that i'll the answer to my question.                                

W: o-oh (sad). what question is it?.                                                                                                            

J: we-well my chest was aching when so said that all of what happened was only for fun.                        

W: do-do you mean here? (touching the chest where the heart is).                                                            

J: yes~, so do you know the answer.                                                                                                            

W: (suddenly kissed Jongsuk )                                                                                                                  

J: wha-what are you doing?                                                                                                                    

W: were you angry or were you a bit happy when i kissed you?                                                            

J: we-wel I was a bit happy, but what does that haveto do with my question?. (blushing).                              

W: it means that you love me! (happy).  Jongsuk will you be my boyfriend?!                                            

J: I love you and you love me too?. so that's why my heart was aching? cause I love you.                    

Woobin hugged jongsuk and fell in the bed.                                                                                          

W: Jongsuk, I love you so much so will you be my boyfriend?.                                                                      

J: Yes (answered what he was feeling deep inside ).                                                                                  

W: Jongsuk let's do it now. I want this day to be a very special day for the two of us. is it ok?                

J: but they will here us. And it's impossible to fit inside me.                                                                          

W: don't worry i'll be here with so don't be scared and our parents are downstairs so they won't hear.  

J: o-ok but be gentle.                                                                                                                                  

W: I will, because your wish is my command my P-RIN-CESS.

To be continued.                                                 hope you all liked it. <3         

  Please support this story comment, subscribe and vote if like.