Chapter 40: The Dream

Reason

Epik high - Fool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdTOJfzz8YY

 

Suzy's POV

"You're pathetic and useless!!!"




The words shot to me was really painful. I never knew that he'd be like this. His not what I thought he would be. Dad was right! Guys really do hurt us.. They're not worth it. I covered my ears, closed my eyes, and I fell on my kness helpless and in pain.




"Stop it! Stop it! That's not true! They're all lies!" Many voices around surrounding me. Making my head dizzy and not in the right condition. I ran, Ran as fast as I could. I don't care if they're thinking of me like a crazy person. As long as I'm away from this place I'll be alright. I furiously opened every door I passed but still, the voices are following me. Why are they like that? I ran scared that they'll kill me with their words. I stopped.. I looked behind and there they are.. standing not making a single step. The voices are gone. Every place I looked is blurry.. There's a sound.. sound of a car? I tuned to my left and..

 

 

End of POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suzy jerked and opened her eyes in a state of panic. Her heartbeat beats rapidly not like a normal person would have. She sat straight and wiped her sweat streaming down her neck and forehead. She checked her phone.. tons of messages were received. She opened her drawer looking for her mini calendar.... it was Saturday. She sighed deeply and looked herself through the mirror.




"That was the worst nightmare ever!" she checked the time and it was already 9:45 in the morning "Almost forgot! have to get ready.." She grabbed her towel and rushed to the bathroom. After taking a short shower, she changed her clothes to something comfortable and nice that'll make her attractive.




"Unnie! I'm going out.. I'll be home late"




"Nae.." the maids bowed respectfully




Before she could go on the bus, she texted Myungsoo and sat on the bench provided. He was the one blowing up her phone with hundreds of messages when she woke up from her dream.

 

To: Myungso ;)

"Myung-ahh! Mian =___= I woke up late. Where are you now?"

From: Suzy <3

 

To: Suzy <3

"Thank God! You''ve replied. I thought anything had happen to you.. I'm here at the cafe near your street. You get here fast before I get impatient"

From: Myungsoo ;)

 

To: Myungsoo ;)

"Ohhh~ My Chinggu's worried? That's a miracle!! Okay I'm on my way"

From: Suzy <3

 

End of Conversation

 

Myungsoo's POV

This Morning, I texted her for once, then twice and a hundreds of times. But no replies came from her. I thought anything or something happened. I called once, then twice but still no answer. What's up with this girl? I stayed calm and got ready to go somewhere with her. I don't know in what place she didn't tell me and the time either. But I'll just prepare and wait at the cafe near their street. Being early is better than being late. I sat near the window so I can see her pass by.




"May I take your order Sir?" The waitress said




"No thanks. I'll order something later" she bowed and left. I sat comfortably waiting for her to pass. I got bored and played with my phone to entertain myself. The cafe's little bells clinged I turned my gaze to the Entrance looking if it was her. I got up from my chair...

 

End of POV

 

 

 

 

HAHA L's teaser for their comeback was realesed last night ! Waaahh the way he stares melts me~ Thanks to Woollim uncle, there's no sign of Girls anywhere (except for Myungsoo's classmate) in their MV only cats, books, teady bear, necklace, and Myungsoo's phone ! Wahaha Daebak can't stop spazzing ! You'll understand me when you see his teaser XDDD  Thanks for reading :) God Bless and take care~