Chapter 18: She Quits

Reason

B1A4 - Bling Girl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvrNuPOHYlM

 

While Suzy is in deep silence, Sungjong patts her back. Two students were fighting about something and it caught their attention.


"I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT HAS CASH PRIZE?!!" The girl yelled




"Well you see.." The guy tries to explain but the girl keeps on cutting him.




"NO! YOU LIED! YOU SAID IF I JOIN AND IF I WIN, THERE WILL BE CASH PRIZE BUT I HEAR THAT IF SOMEONE JOINS, THEY WILL BE SCOUTED BY 3 TALENT AGENCIES!" 




Sungjong,Suzy and the Lady only watched them. They were surprised by the screams,the grumbling and the shouting of the girl. They just frozed and afriad to move.




"Please wait! let me explain first.." The guy trembled by the girls' angry voice




"THERE'S NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT MINHO !" She turned her head to Suzy,Sungjong and the lady's direction. The three of them were scared by te girl's death glare. "HEY MISS! PLEASE ERASE MY NAME IN THE LIST. ITS JUNG SOOJUNG AND IF EVER THIS GUY COMES AND TRIES TO WRITE MY NAME. DO ME A FAVOR AND JUST KILL HIM! " The girl walked away and the guy still follows her trying to persuade her again. 



"Its your Lucky day!" Sungjong smiled





"That girl was extremely scary. Did you see her eyes? Its like she wants to eat us. Does she really need money that much?" Suzy said





"Your three times scarier than her if your angry Suzy" Sungjong chuckles. Suzy punched his arm.





"That hurts !!" 




"Ahheemmm?" The Lady coughed




"Ahh yeah.. Is there any space for me Now?" Suzy smiled and is hoping for a good answer




"Yes.. Please write your name here" The Lady points at the empty space 




"Kamsahamnida !" Suzy bowed and Thanked the lady and walked off with Sungjong.




"Thanks to her I can join the contest now." 




"Yeahh Good for you. I'll have to go Suzy. See you around! " She waved good bye. While walking, she saw Myungsoo talking to someone. Suzy approached them.




"Myungsoo! I have good news! " Suzy jumped around like a little kid. "And what's that news?"




"I'm already a part of the contest! Isn't that awesome?" 




"That explains why your smile never fades." He smiled and tousled her hair.




"Uhmm! Who's you friend?" Suzy points at the guy.




"He's Nam Woohyun. I met him yesterday." 




"Jinjjah? Nice to meet you!" They shook their hands. But Woohyun didn't let go of her. As if she saw a goddess "Woohyun-ah? Gwenchana?" Suzy asked




"Mianhe.. I was just mesmerized by your beauty" She just smiled and nodded 
Woohyun let go of her hand. 





"I'll leave you both alone. Myungsoo! Let's see each other after class. Lets celebrate" 




"She's really beautiful" Woohyun's eyes still following her wherever she goes. "Does she have a Boyfriend?" Myungsoo's eyes widened and looked at him "No she doesn't. Wae?" 




"Just wondering"



"Are you planning to date her?"




"Nope! Not yet..I'll have to get to know her first." smiling by himself




"Don't do that! her parents are very strict! and.. and they might kill you.."  What an ugly lie Myungsoo great job!




"Cheongmal? I'll make her parents like me then. In that case, they won't kill me" 




"I won't do that if I were you." mYungsoo clenching his fist and surpressing his anger. 




"Let's talk about Suzy Next time! Annyeong Myungsoo!"




 

 



The Ice Princesses *Throws Flowers*

 



Our speacial guest for this Chapter is Krystal from F(x) and Minho from Shinee! A Big BIg round of applause *Clap Clap clap* Who do you prefer to be an Ice princess? Suzy or Krystal? Thanks for reading ^^ Take care and God Bless