The Last Chapter :)

Super Junior's: Battle of Maknaes

Eunice's POV

I went inside the church and there... I spotted a group of men singing. Yes, they are the Super Juniors. I scanned through them and saw him. Yay! You shouldn't have messed up with me you bastard!... 

As the wedding ceremony went on, I kept on staring at him.... He had gone thin. Aish! I don't care. I can't wait for the reception to come... 

End of POV

..................................................................................

Kyuhyun's POV

Why is she staring at me? Aish! Eunice, stop giving me that scary stare. I know I've wronged you.

Henry: Kyuhyun~hyung, why are you looking at her?

Kyuhyun: Waeyo? Any problems?

Henry: Of course there is! She's mine!

Kyuhyun: Who said so? 

Henry: Me.

I want to punch this mochi really! Urgh! But before I can do so, Leeteuk~hyung stopped us.

Leeteuk: Yah! You two! Stop acting childish! Aren't you ashamed to your Hankyung~hyung?

Kyuhyun: Hyung I want to talk to her.

Henry: As if she wants to talk with you!

Kyuhyun: Yah!

I really hate him! Eunice, give me another chance, okay?

End of POV

.............................................................................

At last the ceremony ended. All the guests proceeded to the venue for the reception. 

Henry: Crystal, where's Eunice.

Crystal: Uhm, you'll see her later. I need to go somewhere okay?

Henry: Okay.

All of them went to their seats and had a little chitchat.... Hankyung and his wife were busy entertaining the guests when suddenly the lights went out. The guests went in to panic. After a minute of darkness... the lights went on again.

Hankyung: Aish! Where's Eunice? Is this part of her plan?

Leeteuk: Hankyung~ssi, Kyuhyun is missing.

Hankyung: Mwo? This kid!

Hankyung's POV

Once I saw her, I'll really scold her for destroying my wedding. I was in my angry state when I noticed that my wife is just laughing. What the? She's the one who's supposed to freak out, right?

Hankyung: Why are you not angry? 

Hankyung's Wife: Nothing. I need to get used to it, right? Knowing that your cousin is really naughty.

Of course my wife is right. I smiled at her and hugged her. 

End of POV

Minutes passed and the search for Kyuhyun pushed through. Suddenly, a voice reverberated the whole reception area.

"Attention everybody! For all the guests of my gege... NI HAO!!!! Congratulations to my gege!!! Anyways... this is Eunice, his cousin. I just want to show everyone something cool. I'll show you guys how a close-minded guy should be punished. And thats to............................... SCARE HIM TO DEATH!"

Heechul: Dongsaengie! This is Heechul~oppa! Mind if I ask you where's Kyuhyun and Henry?

Leeteuk: What do you mean by Kyuhyun and Henry?

Heechul: Henry is also missing. He wasn't able to go back after looking for Kyuhyun.

"(clears ) Actually, he's also being punished. Hehe. Heechul~oppa! I missed you so much!"

Heechul: Me too.

Hankyung: Yah! you guys stop it! Eunice! Where are you? 

"At the front of this building! See you guys there!"

Everyone rushed through the building and went at the front of the building. There, you can see two cars parked. One is being used by Crystal, and one is by Eunice.

Eunice: Gege! Watch how we drive!!!!

The two girls started drivng and showed some stunts. They drove as fast as they can and went through a ramp causing each car to fly. After their heart's content, they stopped what they're doing. All the guests except the SJ members clapped. The two went off the car.

Eunice: Did you guys had fun watching?

Leeteuk: Eunice... Where's Kyuhyun and Henry?

Eunice: Oh.... 

She opened the trunk of the car and there, Kyuhyun was spotted. He's tied and now dizzy. The SJ members helped him out of the car. As Kyuhyun stepped on the land, he started throwing up.

Heehcul opened Crystal's baggage trunk and spotted Henry. He helped him out and Henry lied on the floor.

Hankyung: Eunice, are you done with your fun now?

Eunice nodded and smiled.

Eunice: Kyuhyun~oppa, because of what you did, I came to realize that you don't have a trust on me. And as for Henry....

Eunice approached Henry and give him hard punch.

Eunice:That's what you get for leaving me in the mid-air! 

"Then who will you choose?!", Henry and Kyuhyun shouted in unison.

Eunice pointed Henry.

Eunice: It's you. Because you're always here by my side no matter what. If Kyuhyun really loved me, then he should have asked for my explanation, whereas with Henry, he decided to choose me even though he was forced to marry my jiejie.

Kyuhyun: That's unfair!

Leeteuk approached Kyuhyun and spanked him. 

Leeteuk: What unfair are you talking about? Eunice, did you know that the real reason why he broke up with you is that he doesn't like you anymore?

Eunice: Mwo?

Kyuhyun: It's not true!

Eunice: Oppas! Can I ask you guys a favor?

SJ (excapt for Kyu): Of course!!

Everyone carried Kyuhyun and placed him inside the trunk and Hankyung went in the car. There, he started the car and drove as fast as he can.

Hankyung: That's what you get for playing with my cousin!!!

Everyone bursted out to laughter. Meanwhile, Henry dragged Eunice behind the building.

Henry: So....

Eunice: So?

Henry held her hand and placed a ring on her finger. 

Henry: Will you marry me?

Eunice: Let me think first...

Henry: Aish! Just say yes!

Eunice: Yes!

Henry jumped because of happiness. Eunice hugged Henry. 

 

They got married after a few months.. Kyuhyun in the other hand married the girl he replaced with Eunice. Crystal also got married at the USA. Super Junior members also followed their own paths. And together, all lived happily ever after. ^_~

.............................................................................................................................................

Hi Chingus! Hatchuelf here!!!! At last, my fic has ended! You guys are looking for a new fic to read? I have a second fic! :) 

Here's the link of the fanfic trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeNsiv_Omr8&feature=channel_video_title

While, here's for the fanfic itself!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/67426

God bless to all and have a good day!