Is This True?

You And I

the sound of footsteps whispering,

it felt so loud but it was comfy to hear,

i was bored and alone. i looked at the patients around me, laughing, smiling, playing with someone, either friends, family and their love ones, at least they have one while me, sitting.. and.. doing nothing.

as the sound of footsteps getting louder, i encouraged myself to the patient next to me if she could hear it, she shook her head, she didnt hear it, no one could hear it but me.

I followed the sound of footsteps, out of the ward and i stood at the front door when i saw a tall structure standing on the other side. heart screaming in anticipation.

The sound of footsteps approaching the door reach my ears, and with a short gasp of breath expelling from my lungs, the doorknob turns and that handsome tall guy was now in front of me,

calling out my name,

i screamed inside my head,

wondering how did he find out my name,

how this famous singer knows my name,

how this Kim Jaejoong,

a bias of mine, knows my name.

I was almost fell to the ground, i couldnt believe a guy. a guy that ive been dreaming for is now actually in front of me, letting out my name from his mouth with his y wonderful voice. "J-J-Jae-Jaej-J-Ja" I couldn't even finish my word just to call out his name.

"I.. saw your tweet, saying you were sick and have to stay in the hospital.. I was kinda worried" he said to me, with such wonderful feeling inside my heart...

"i never thought we could meet in person... a fan of mine..." he continued.

"Wh-Why d-d-do you care so m-much bout me? I-I-I'm just a... f-fan" stuttering I talked to him.

"can we go inside first? youre sick, I dont want you to get sicker" he said to me looking so worried, grabbing my hand, pulling me inside the ward and reched my bed.

"how did you know my bed?" i asked him shockingly knowing him to know my b ed.

"__________-ahh, i forgot to mention that you tweeted me with such details, telling me the place, took a picture of it, of course i know everything.." he explained to me.

Did he read all of my tweets i sent him? Does he really care about me? why? questions all over my mind.

"are you okay?" he held my hand, rubbing it with his in warmth,

"do you read all of your fans tweets?" i cut off his question and ask him what's been in my mind.

"umm, i read some of the fans tweets if i have the time, but... you.. i read all of your tweets, i..kinda..stalked you... and your tweets were all about me... uh.. and dont you think that.. kinda make you special to me?" rubbing his neck answering me.

"KYAAAAAA!!" i was literally screaming, not that very loud but loud enough for the patients around me to hear,

"can i fangirl right now?" i asked him with a very wide smile and giggling at the same time, putting my hand on my chest swaying my body to the left and right, feeling like to jump but i hold it.

He chuckled looking at my behavior, "It's cute when you fangirling about me but... shh" he put his finger on my lips and hugged me, he whispered to my ears

"dont you think.. that's gonna be loud? all of the patients might get disturbed" i could feel he was smirking, what he just said were only making me want to fangirl even more with my beats beating even faster.

"scream through my ears" he continued.

I was having the most widest smile ever! i didnt scream through his ears cause i wanted to stay in that hug of him forever. he suddenly broke the hug and looked at me.

"why.. didn't you scream and fangirl through my ears?" he faced down as if he was disappinted,

"I... I was just. I.. ummㅡ" I couldnt answer his question. I was deadly nervous. he again reaching his hands out, holding my hands. Just why everything he do makes my heart go faster? I looked at him right through the eyes, waiting for him to say something.

"I.. am an idol... you are.. a fanㅡ its not wrong for us to. . . hmm, love each other?" he rubbed his neck.

what does it mean? love each other? he loves me? no way. it can't be.

"what do you mean?" i asked him, he put his hand on my head, sliding down his fingers down through my hair, smiling sweetly to me,

"Can't you understand?" again he asked. I shook my head. "I have fallen for you.." he said giggling,

I faced down, feeling so shy and in disbelief, "really?" almost screaming to the top of my lung.

"Can you feel how fast my heartbeat is?" he giggled, putting my hand on his chest. "does it mean.. it's true?" flushing red, I said. he looked at me and said.. 

 

 


I'm not finish with this chapter one, lol. but you can read it first, gonna update it, later on. :)