Write

let's escape together

 

Write

iamforgotten

 

 

You crumpled another piece of paper. It was useless. You couldn't write anything even if your life depended on it. You had lost it.

You remembered all those times when you would go around, walking, hand in hand with that one person you dreamed of being with all your life. He would squeezed your hand thigh in his to keep you warm. He would often whisper sweet nothings in your ear. And most often than not, those 'nothings' would have you writing 'til the morning after. Oh, how you missed those times.

Sometimes you wonder how it could have been if you did not let him go. People would always say that it wasn't your fault. He left because he wanted to, not because you drove him away. They were mistaken. It was your fault. It was always your fault.

It was your fault when you did not take out the rubbish one night when he came home late after work. He was so tired and he still did all the chores that you were so lazy to do. It was your fault. Like that time when you forgot your anniversary... or his birthday... or that promise to take him to the movies. They were all small things, but they were all your fault.

If only you gave him more time... attention... love. Maybe he wouldn't have left. Maybe you'd still have him beside you on this lonely bed, keeping your feet warm with his, snuggling closer to you that everything you write looked like they were scratched by chicken feet, and whispering those sweet nothings to your ear so you could write about him and the love that you shared.

 

 

 


ok. so this is the last of my drabble stash. xD

i'm going to need a bit of help for the next ones. so if you guys see interesting pics, can you give them to me? i can use those as prompts. lol.

thanks.