Announcement~

c u t e & H a r m o n y.Oneshot& Story request shop.[closed and discontinued]

Hello everyone! This is cutedior and DivineHarmony again. We'd like to make an announcement or two. We were thinking about what we could do to improve our shop. We know that everything is hectic right now because the story writers have a lot going on, and there is currently a contest in the works. This seems so sudden, and it may not seem like the right time, but then again we're a new shop that hasn't been set up for a month yet. The writers do not have to deal with anything that comes with this, because we will deal with it since well, we don't want to put any more responsibilities on you.

Announcement #1:

The rules for the contest have been slightly changed. Don't worry, this is good news for most of you. The only change that was made, was that there is no final date. Many of us still don't have partners, so there is no way we can get everything done by the former ideal date. We might not even have a final date, just as long as everything is complete. But we don't know as of right now. We prefer to have a final date, so it will most likely lean towards us having a final date when all oneshots or stories should be completed.

Announcement #2:

We have updated the blog, and it contains one important new addition to our shop. We thought it would be the perfect addition, but we knew even with it, we still wouldn't be perfect. What's the new addition? We've added in a suggestion box. Yes, we have. The suggestion box is just away to help us serve our requesters better, because we should become the best that we can be. You can check out the blog for more information.

Some of you may or may not be worrying about this, but we're going to clarify some things regarding the suggestion box.

1. If anything has changed because of the suggestion box, any requests, and or stories that have been made prior to the change do not need to be changed. However if it is made after, then you'd most likely have to change it.

2. We think that this shop is fine the way it is, and most likely will only be accepting small suggestions, as to not further frustrate you due to the fact that we have requests going on as well as the contest.

3. You are allowed to make suggestions as well, as other AFF users. We unfortunately do not take any other users such as Winglin, (since we know most of you have an account) but we are way too lazy to make a winglin account.

4. We know that it isn't technically part of the rules, but we really want suggestions on how to improve the site. We aren't very good with graphics, so can anyone take us through a step by step process? It would be greatly appreciated~

Until next time our lovely familia, be healthy!<3