How to request!

c u t e & H a r m o n y.Oneshot& Story request shop.[closed and discontinued]

Requesting for a  Oneshot:

o1. Do not bash on the writer that wrote your oneshot because they took the time to write it.

o2. Be respectful and please allow them enough time to write your oneshot.(If they report you we'll create a blacklist and put you on it. Please try not to be on it :3)

o3. If you want to request a oneshot, you must look at the staff list and pick which writer you want to write it. If their  request list is full, don't request from them.(Check on status page)

04. After requesting, write on the aff thread "I requested from ___."  within 24 hours. If not, your request might be deleted. But we also have the right to deny your request.

05. If you want or Yuri, put in the application in the "anything else?" section.

06. If you want rated, talk it out with the author.

07.Fill out the form completely(Delete all brackets for a clean application), and send it to the author's email (can be found on staff page) and put the subject as "oneshot request." But when you're filling it out, make sure your character and plot isn't the same as what you requested from another shop. We don't want to be held accountable for plagarism.

08. You cannot request again unles your oneshot has already been finished.

09. You have to check the pick up page on your own to see if it's done.

10. Subscribe after you request, please :3

Request form for oneshots:

  • Aff Username// Character's name:
  • Character's gender:
  • Character's age:
  • Personality:
  • Preferred female/male character:
  • female/male's character personality:
  • Plot[Please be detailed]
  • Genre
  • Minor characters and their roles [optional; minimum is 3 or one group ex: SHINee]
  • Anything else?

 

 

Requesting for a story!

o1. Do not bash the writer that wrote your story because they worked hard on it.

02. Stories take a long time, be patient for us to finish it. (If they report you, we'll create a blacklist and put you on it. Please try not to make that happen^^)

03. Look at the staff list, and choose who you want to write it. If their request list is full, don't request from them.(check on status page)

04. After requesting, write on the aff thread  "I requested from ____." within 24 hours. If not, your request might be deleted. We observe the right to deny your request if necessary, although I highly doubt anything would go wrong.

05. If you want  or Yuri put it in the application in the "anything else?" section.

06. If you want it to be rated, talk it out with the author.

07. Fill out the form completely (Delete all brackets for a clean application), and send it to the author's email(can be found on staff page) and put the subject as "Story request". Please make sure that your character and plot isn't the same as what you requested from another site. We don't want to plagarize.

08. You cannot request again unless your request is finished.

09. You have to check the pick up page on your own to see if it's done.

10. Subscribe after you request please ^^

*Tip: If you put in a rhetorical question, it'd be easier for the writer to write you a long story.

Story request form:

  • Aff Username// Character's name:
  • Character's gender:
  • Character's age:
  • Personality:
  • Preferred female/male character:
  • Preferred female/male character's personality:
  • Plot[make it detailed]:
  • Genre:
  • Minor Character's and their roles[optional ;minimum is 3 or one group ex: SHINee]:
  • Long or short?
  • Anything else?