Always Worrying

Always Worrying

The night was bitter, cold and it just seem to be even colder by each passing step.  Ever since Soo Hyun fought with Kevin earlier, he has just been in a horrible mood.  He just got so mad at the younger man for something so stupid and trivial.
12 hours earlier.


Soo Hyun always woke up extra early when he knew the other members had a busy day, he wanted to make sure they were fed and ready for their long days. Though it is nagging at times he just wants to make sure that everyone is fine and well taken care of. Today Kevin had the busiest schedule, and that worried the newly appointed leader. Soo Hyun loved all the members, but he has always been really attached to Kevin.
"Are you going to cook or just look off into a void?" Kevin asked jokingly.
"Oh! I am sorry I was just thinking about things. Did you sleep well?"
"Decent, I was exhausted but it took me forever to sleep. I think I am home sick, I miss being with people all the time and our schedule is so busy that I never get to speak to my parents."
"That is really rough, but the bright side Kevin, you are never ever alone." Soo Hyun patted the younger mans head.
"You are right hyung!!"
Just then Eli came out of his room, shirtless. This made Soo Hyun uncomfortable, because leader held a secret to his heart. He swore he would never let it slip from his mouth. He loved Kevin, but more than bandmate, more than a friend, he had fallen in love with him without even realizing it.
"Good morning Eli!" Kevin said with an extra bright smile.
"Good morning Kevin" Eli rubbed Kevin's head playfully.

Soo Hyun, had knots in his stomach, he thought since they were both American, spoke English to each other often, were together a lot that maybe they loved each other. He feared being found out, and being forced out of his group. He was scared to leave U-Kiss, but he was also hurting because his love for Kevin grew more and more. He wanted to yell it to the world that he loved him, and that he wanted to protect him. He wanted  Kevin to always have a safe haven with him and to feel like he always had someone. If he had to choose Kevin or U-kiss, he already made his mind up without even knowing he had.
"Soo Hyun?!" just then Soo Hyun realized he was staring at them with out talking.
"Oh sorry I spaced again."
"It is fine hyung, I was just wondering if you were okay."
"I am!! I was just lost in my own little world."
"Are you sure hyung? You seem to be "lost in your own world" a lot lately. Is something bugging you?"
"Thanks you two but really I am fine. Just busy busy busy. We all are though so please worry about yourselves. I do not want you guys getting sick."
"Okay Hyung." Kevin said with a huge smile that warmed his heart.
Kevin had just left, and Soo Hyun was finishing cleaning up the mess around the dorm before he set out for the studio. As he picked up a pillow off the floor, he found Kevin's cell phone.
"That silly boy, he is so forgetful these days." He said cutely to himself. Soo Hyun decided before heading to the studio he would go take Kevin lunch and bring him his cell phone. Great thing about being a leader he knows where they are all at. It is his job to watch over them. So he was off with a good lunch and the cell phone.

He walked into the building, to see Eli. Why was Eli there.... he had no reason to be there. Eli was suppose to be doing a radio show why was he at Kevin's photo shoot. This worried Soo Hyun, and made him so sick. He wanted to run away wanted to leave, he wanted to cry. Seeing Eli with Kevin made him realize that he had no hope. He was so hopeless seeing this while his was heart breaking, he walked forward with his fake smile.
"Umm excuse me," Soo Hyun said as he bowed to the make up lady.
"Oh Soo Hyun!! Why have you come all the way here?" Kevin had asked with curiosity.
"I was cleaning and noticed you had forgotten your cell phone and I packed you a lunch."
"I thought I had my phone stolen!! Thanks so much HYUNG!! I am so grateful to you. I would loose my head lately if it were not attached."
"HA! You will loose something else if you are not careful." Eli laughed out loud. He patted Kevin on the back, "See you tonight Kev." He winked at him.
Soo Hyun glared, he could take a lot of things, but it was something about Eli winking and he freaking lost it.
"Here could you just take this, you guys may be able to play but I have to get back to the studio. I do not have time for this childishness." He said very coldly.
"Oh I am sorry hyung. What is wrong?"
"Nothing I just want to go, so please hurry."
"Hyung, what did I do."
"I JUST SAID TAKE YOUR CRAP!!" He slammed it down and walked away.
Kevin chased after him, "HYUNG!!"
By this point in time tears were in Soo Hyun's eyes.
"Hyung, why are you crying? What is going on?"
"Nothing Kevin. I am sorry. Just go back before you get in trouble. I have to go to work too."
"Soo Hyun-ah talk to me please!"
"How about we talk tonight?"
"Promise?"
"Yea"

Kevin was now worried about Soo Hyun, it was 9 pm and Soo Hyun was no where to be found. He called him several time and no answer. Soo Hyun never acts this way, and it was scaring Kevin. He called the rest of the members, and no one had heard from him. Kevin wanted to tell him tonight that he had a crush on him, he was planning this huge thing with Eli. Eli was helping him since, Kevin was so shy. What if Soo Hyun rejects him, Kevin's heart started to hurt. He put his jacket out and set out looking for the one man he wanted to see most in the world.

Soo Hyun continued to wander around for a couple hours. He was upset and just so hurt but he realized how childish this was. He hated the fact that he was being this way but jealousy got the best of him in this instance.  He really loved Kevin, he wanted him to know this. He was so scared of everything though, he really was terrified.

Kevin was running down the side street, Soo Hyun once told him when he was upset he would go to Han River and sit by this one tree. Kevin was racing so he wouldn't miss Soo Hyun, he was so worried for him. It was cold and he didn't want him sick. Running faster he sees him.
Kevin was the only thing on his mind. He wanted Kevin, and he wanted him now. He turned to run and there he was. His angel, the one thing that made being stressed and wore out worth it.  He ran to him and just hugged him.


"Kevin, I am so sorry." He said crying.
"Soo Hyun-ah, what is wrong? Why are you crying?"
"Kevin, I am just so sorry, I have not been myself today. My emotions finally decided to take control.... I like...." Just then Kevin kissed him. Soo Hyun stunned just stood there.
"Hyung, I have always liked you....."
"But.... Eli?"
"Soo Hyun-ah, he was helping me plan a surprise for you. I wanted to tell you how much I liked you and how much you meant to me tonight. All the other members were busy, so the hose was ours for the night.”
"Oh.... well now I feel silly. Kevin, I love you. I truly do. I want you to feel safe with me and feel like you have  someone always."
"Hyung, I have always felt that way with you, you make me feel at home, even when I am an ocean away from it. I love you too. You always keep me going and you are always there for me. Thank you."

So they embraced once more, Soo Hyun tilted Kevin's head up to kiss him. Soo Hyun was so happy in the instance that the world could have been ending and he wouldn’t care, because he had the only thing he needed and wanted.