Lunch Time

High School Love or Hate.

                                        You sat at your desk quietly waiting for Sunka and Minah to come eat lunch with you but since they were in a different class you would have to wait 5-10 minutes before they come. You stared out the window avoiding meeting the peoples eyes that glared at you. The bell rang and you looked to the clock and door it was only 15 seconds after 12. You looked out the window and back to the door suddlenly Youngmin ran in and attacked you with a hug , you screamed not to loud but loud enough for the whole class to hear you. " Hey how was your first day here ?!" Youngmin said with a bright smile . You whispered "ehh could be better wheres Sunka and Minah?" you said looking aimlessly at the door. Then Youngmin handed you a note and you read the front to yourself From: Minah and Sunka and you looked to the back and saw your name in purple. You opened it up and read it obviously it was Minah hand writing.

                                         Sorry we couldnt make it but Youngmin is there to take our place

                                        Why cant we make it well , we over heard people talking about you

                                        and of course we kinda maybe just alittle bit beat there ......

  At that moment you started laughing very hard and Youngmin just looked at you like you were crazy in fact, and you kept reading .........

                                          But of course they had 2 more people then us and while we were fighting

                                           they came and it was just a big ball of pulling hair and yelling ....

                                          So we will see you after school at the front gate and we will walk home

                                                                  Bye Love Minah & Sunka

You looked at Youngmin and handed him the note and he read it and started laughing and said that they were the type to get into a fight over that. He grabbed a chair and pulled it over to your desk and then you heard grasps and mumbling all threw out the class and a few time you even heard " Is that youngmin over there ?" . You tried to ignore the comments you heard but it started to bother and Youngmin noticed and he got up and walked over to the group of girls and said stuff to them which made their eyes water and you were surprise that Youngmin even had that in him . Suddlenly he looked at the clock "ohh " and you looked at him and he said " Well i wasnt suppose to leave the class but i came just to make sure you were okay " and you said " Then go !" and he nodded and smiled at started to walk out the door and at the same time Kris was walking in and They bumped into each other and Youngmin of course continued walking. Then you over heard Kris and his friends say " What a punk" and they sat down at their desk . It pissed you of and you jumped up and stomped over to them and said " Youngmin is twice the man you will ever be !!! You think you so tough and y but  your not all you are is a douche bag and i cant stand your face since I got he and its gonna  be a very long year if your like this all the time ! Your in a Band ? I could care less !!! start treating people Right !   You yelled and the whole class heard you , then you snapped back and realized what the hell you have just done . Kris stared at you as his friends oooo'd then Kris got up and looked you in the eye which was what everyone else saw but from your point of view he was staring into your soul his eyes glared at you . He Walked closer to you , you looked yup at him and you both were nose to nose " Im the Douche? Well then let the games begin " he said in a deep tone .................