Changes

I'll always be there for you and 'our' baby

 

She laid the girl on her bed, staring at her face.

 

"I really should get over you huh?"

 

She smiled bitterly, and made her way outside the room. She continued doing her work, she doesn't want to think about anything but their project. She knows that if she stops doing anything, she'll think about her best friend and then she'll start imagining her with Minho.

 

-------------------------------

 

She exhausted herself that she fell asleep on the couch.

 

Krystal woke up. She looked around, looking for Amber, but nothing. She got up and went outside, the pain she's feeling is now bearable and she can, although slowly, walk.

 

She saw Amber sleeping peacefully while sitting. She feels bad for her, apparently the girl is working on her project, just a little editing and it will be finished.

She slowly took the laptop on Amber's lap, and started working.

 

-------------------------------

 

Amber opened her eyes. She then realized that she has to finish the project. She looked for her laptop. Then she saw Krystal looking at her with a puzzled look.

 

"ummm.. Good morning?"

"Good morning Krys! Ugh! Where's my laptop!"

 

Krystal pointed to the laptop she's using.

"Don't worry, it's done."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Now we have to get ready for school."

 

 

"Why don't you take a bath first and I'll prepare breakfast hmmm?"

"That sounds good."

 

-------------------------------

 

As usual, the two passed their projects on time. Now they don't have anything to do for the rest of the day.

 

Amber took her home after school. They said their goodbyes before they separated ways.

 

-------------------------------

 

Krystal's in her room, finally everything's finished.

 

She received a text from her boyfriend, but chose not to reply. She's disappointed in him, he's not like that before. He used to be caring, loving, but not now. It's like he's just using her to please himself.

 

She remembered what happened last night, it's not as passionate as before, it's just s*x. He didn't stop until she literally can't walk!

 

 

-------------------------------

 

Days passed, their graduation is nearing. The couple didn't see each other, nor even contact each other since.

 

Minho just got out of the shower, he's dressing himself then another girl went out.

 

"Round three?"

 

She bit her lips, trying to seduce the guy in front of her. He didn't even look at her. he just wants to bed her.

He misses his girlfriend but his 'other head' always prevail. In the end he just let her girlfriend be. She can do whatever she wants. He can have other girls as much as he wants to.

 

The girl approached him walking in her n*k*d glory, swaying her hips in a s*xy manner. Being the beast Minho is, he threw her on the bed and made the girl moan his name over and over again.

 

 

-------------------------------

 

"Amber, I want to eat mangoes."

 

Krystal pouts, she knows her friend won't say no to her.

"aigoo, Krys, what's with the appetite?"

"I don't know. I just want mangoes, now!"

"ara…"

Amber is wondering why Krystal is having unusual cravings, really unusual.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

*edited*
i just added something...
aigoo.. what's happening to Krys? O.O
 
thank you for the 7 upvotes~
and to the 20 subs~ thank you! :3
 
i made grape pancakes!