Alone at last?

I'll always be there for you and 'our' baby

 

 

*yawn*

I opened my eyes.

*Hhmmmm*

oh yeah!

I slept extra early last night. I want to at least see them off.

I moved carefully on the bed.

Huh?

I feel something warm on my tummy. I peeked beneath and saw a hand.

I smiled as I looked at her sleeping with a smile. I held the hand on tummy.

She's really enthusiastic with the kid, maybe more than I am. This kid inside is a result of me being careless, because I gave everything… to the wrong guy.

 

*sigh*

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

*sobs*

"We'll miss you!"

Mrs. Liu's crying saying her goodbyes to Krystal. Jackie and Mr. Liu are carrying their luggage to the car.

"Mom, we have to go!"

 

She hugged her daughter-in-law tight.

"Amber's a real dork sometimes, please understand her and take care of the baby okay? We'll go now."

"Thanks mrs- I mean mom. I'll make sure to control that dork."

They bid they're goodbyes and Krystal went in.

 

--------------------------------

 

"What to do?"

Amber just finished brushing her teeth. She already ate breakfast, cleaned herself up and prepared her clothes that are now lying on one side of the bed. She's waiting for Krystal to text her. They’ll be meeting each other at the mall.

 

"Should I take a nap?"

She looked at the bed, narrowing her eyes. She slowly lied down.

 

She hugged the pillow that Krystal used and started to drift off.

 

--------------------------------

 

"Mmmm… Krystal…"

*ring* *ring*

"Krystal…"

Her body shot up. Her phone's been ringing for quite some time.

 

She scrambled to her phone and answered it quickly.

"Hello?"

"Yah! What have you been doing?!"

"Sorry I fell asleep."

"I'm on my way to the hospital."

"Give me a few minutes!"

"If you're not here before me, I swear I'll-"

*beep* *beep*

The line's cut off.

Ottoke!!

She run as fast as she can, stumbling and falling every once in a while because of hurry.

--------------------------------

 

The trip to the hospital went well. The doctor just gave her a prescription of the vitamins she should take and advices her on how to take care of herself and the baby..

 

They ate at a restaurant for lunch. Now they're browsing on maternity clothes, going in different shops.

"Try this one!"

Amber runs to her holding a cute dress, a blue lacy dress.

"No."

Amber pouts. She knows it'll suit her wife well. Her wife looks good with whatever she wears or maybe in her eyes.

 

She dragged her in front of the mirror and positioned the dress in front of her.

"Look! You look so cute!"

Amber says in a cute voice.

Seeing Amber's cute face on the reflection of the mirror, she nods her head.

"Yay!"

Amber gave her a quick hug and runs back to where she got the dress.

 

 

 

They're now in front of the cashier with a pile of clothes. Krystal noticed the dress Amber picked for her, but in another color. She then sees another one. Amber picked all the available colors of the dress.

 

Krystal slaps Ambers arm.

"What?"

"Why did you take all of those?!"

"It looks good on you. I want you to wear it every day. I was this close to buying all their stocks."

Krystal slaps her again.

"What should I do with you?"

She turned to the cashier.

"We won't be bu-"

The cashier just swiped the card Amber gave. She gave it while they're talking.

"Sorry wife, too late."

She showed her tongue and grabbed the bags happily, running outside the store.

 

--------------------------------

 

"Are you mad?"

Krystal just glared at her before turning to her gaze to the other side.

 

Amber's been trying to coax her, buying every food that she sees but Krystal just kept walking.

 

Krystal thinks Amber's just buying something near. She discreetly looks around, narrowing her eyes looking for Amber, but nothing. She started walking but after a while Amber is still not showing up.

 

She's starting to get worried. Did Amber just leave her there because she got tired of persuading her?

 

"Amber?"

She's looking around, like a lost kid. She sat on a nearby bench, looking around from time to time.

Tears were starting to build up. Amber just left her alone.

*sniff*

A plastic bag suddenly appeared in front of her.

"Surprise!"

Amber's smile suddenly dropped. She kneeled in front of Krystal, wiping the tears that's threating to fall.

"I'm really sorry. I promise I won't force you to wear them!"

Krystal pouts. She started to pound Amber's chest.

"Why did leave me?! I got worried because of you! I thought you're not coming back!"

She grabbed both of Krystal's hands.

"I searched the whole place for mangoes, look!"

". . ."

"I'm really sorry Krys. I won't leave you again."

She grabbed the bag and smiled. Mangoes, her beloved mangoes.

"Thank you."

She mumbled.

 

Amber smiled.

"You're welcome Krys."

They went back to the car park, Krystal carrying the mangoes, smiling, and Amber carrying all the other bags.

 

"So…"

"Hmmm?"

Krystal looked at her.

"You'll wear the dress that I bought you every day?"

 

Krystal expression suddenly turned blank.

 

She raised the bag of mangoes and…

*smack*

"Ow! You could've just said no!"

Amber said, rubbing her head.

 

 

---------------------------

 

if there are any inconsistencies, please do tell... i don't even re-read my chaps... -_-

 

w-wh-what's this?! 104 subscribers?! jinja?! whoaa!!

*bows*

thank you!

to the 20 upvotes, thank you!

*bows*

 

and.. yeah, i appreciate comments... really~ :3

 

 

 

 

 

 

-musiclover16: i-pa-pa-check ko sana sa'yo muna eh... XD-