Happy Anniversary p2

I'll always be there for you and 'our' baby

 

A couple is walking on the road, with hands held together, enjoying each other's presence.

"Oppa, do you know what today is?"

"no. Wae?"

The girl is disappointed, it's their anniversary, she even prepared a gift, but this boyfriend of hers doesn't even remember.

 

The guy actually knows it's a special day for the both of them. He made his parents go on vacation to have the house all by himself.

 

They made their way to the guy's house. as they entered the house, the girl's eyes welled tears with what she saw.The ceiling is full of balloons, scented candles scattered around, and a large, pink banner with the words, "Happy Anniversary~ <3"

 

She turned and faced the guy, pouting. She kept saying I hate you as she slaps the guy's chest.

 

The guy, on the other hand, just smiled and hugged the girl really tight.

 

"Happy anniversary babe, I love you."

 

---------------------------------------------------

After dinner and a few drinks, the couple decided to have a movie marathon. They're watching the usual chick flick that the girl fancy watching. The guy is sitting on the sofa with his chin resting on the girl's shoulder, while the girl is sitting in between his legs, her back leaning on his chest, every once in a while stealing pecks.

The girl started blushing. The movie they're watching have some rated parts in it. He can feel his girlfriend getting uneasy with what she's seeing.

He reached out for the remote, attempting to change the channel, but a hand stooped him.

 

 

He looks at her questioningly, the girl looked back at him, telling that she's fine with it.

 

A few minutes passed and both are getting bothered. Krystal felt something poking behind her. She turned around, shocked that his boyfriend suddenly kissed her. It's the first time she felt like that, the kiss is different, not the usual romantic kiss they share, it has a hint of lust.

"Sorry Krys, I can't take this anymore."

 

The kiss becomes eager. He gently lied his girlfriend on the couch, with him lying on top of her, his body in between her legs and his arms supporting his weight.

 

 

 

Soon, moans can be heard and it's not because of the tv.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

another update~ :3

let's do this while i still have it...

 

hmmm... not much to say~

the usual title suggestions...

 

and yeah to the 5 subs~ thank you! :D