chapter 2

I guess it was a bad idea

As he traveled the body of his friend with his eyes he saw the reason of all the embarrassment;  there was a small, oh well not that small, bulge in Hyukjae’s pants “so that’s the reason you are hiding here? I was worried...” Donghae was trying to keep his expression straight but it was nearly impossible, because his friend’s face was so red and his expression was so embarrassed that his puffy cheeks looked way bigger than usual.

“Of course it is...how could I go out like this?” Hyukjae stared at his pants and pouted “I was hoping it would just disappear after a while...but is still there” he looked quite disappointed and resigned. He was cute, and he couldn’t help but smile. Silly monkey.

“Then why didn’t you get rid of it? Plus what’s the point on hiding if you are showing it to me anyway?” he asked; the weird thing was that they were supposed to be in an awkward situation and still he was perfectly calm and relaxed.  Hyukjae instead kept blushing and blushing, he looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

“How...how can you say something like that? I can’t touch myself...I keep thinking of it and it keeps staying there...it’s just wrong” this last sentence merely a whisper. He started to shake his head “I can’t believe this happened to me”.

“Hyuk, come on is normal...” the worry on his friend’s face didn’t  seem to stop “ hey, were you more worried about this or about the fact I could decide not to forgive you?” it was probably a silly question, but still it seemed a good way to keep his mind occupied, with something slightly different.

It seemed to work, a bit at least, Hyukjae looked at him then after sighing he finally said “ about you not forgiving me...I know I did wrong, I’m sorry” he smiled softly, a bit of his normal self showing. Cute. He smiled to him before bending over a bit to kiss his lips gently. It was just a sign of affection, nothing to be ashamed of, he actually wanted to do it so many times before, but never dared; now they seemed to have crossed that small line when they could share some more intimacy, not in a ual way, just a cozy place to feel well together, without being all embarrassed for small things.

It didn’t bother Hyukjae much, he just looked at him surprised, before pouting “don’t make me more embarrassed Hae, it’s already hard”

“Oh god Hyuk you are like asking for dirty jokes!” he said before covering his mouth to suffocate his giggles. A strong punch reached his side, and a flushed, now annoyed monkey was glaring at him “ouch, ok, ok I’ll stop it!” he smiled and then sat down more comfortably next to him, his head touching the cold surface of tiles on the wall.

“You know...is not your fault, you were never kissed like this before” he said after he stretched his limbs.

“What do you mean? It wasn’t even my first kiss...” his friend elbowed him, another gentle , directly in his ribs; he jumped a bit in surprise gathering a giggle from the boy next to him.

“It was your first kiss with a gay man, we kiss in a different way...we aren’t gentle or something like that,  it’s probably a more uninhibited way of kissing. I’m not saying we don’t have gentle kisses and such...but that’s the way we usually kiss...just passionately. As much as you try it with a girl there is no way you can have a kiss like this, trust me I tried both” he had to explain it, hoping this would make him feel better.

“nonsense” Hyukjae whispered, then he turned his head and looked at him “ so when you kiss a guy you have to basically eat his mouth up?” his tone was ironic, but basically yes, that was what he was trying to say, so he simply nodded.

He stood up and reached out and hand for his friend “let’s go back to the kitchen, it’s weird talking in the bathroom while we have an entire apartment” Hyukjae took his hand immediately and stood up too. They didn’t have to hold hands to walk to the kitchen so they parted them once they were ready to go out of the small room.

Before he could step a foot out of the bathroom Hyukjae rushed over him and went out, he turned around to face him with a weird expression “ so you are telling me I can’t kiss a girl like that?”

Donghae rolled his eyes “of course you can, but some girls just push away you or slap you, when you are this bold...while when they are your girlfriends you have to be gentle because you need to show the love...” he shrugged his palms upwards, his mouth slightly pouting. It was the truth, not every girl liked to be forced in a passionate kiss, and it was rare finding a girl a bit whorish that wasn’t a total retarded. With men it was different, at least from what he experienced, they mostly were classy s, and it was easier finding some intellectually attractive one-night-stands.

“Let me try it then!” Hyukjae said, his embarrassment  already gone, his eyes were serious as much as his voice. Donghae wasn’t expecting something like that, what kind of question was that? Try, What? The kiss? And maybe on him...he was totally out of his mind.

“I don’t think is such a great idea” Donghae frowned, surely he wasn’t serious.

“Why not? You kissed me twice today!” he pouted again.

“ I kissed you back!”

“Yes and then you kissed me again in the bathroom...” his hands on his hips, Hyukjae was looking like an old granma  scolding a youngster.

“ahahaha that doesn’t count as a kiss, it was just an affectionate peck between brothers”

“I don’t go around kissing my brothers Hae...you probably do it but..” he started, but he was cut off.

“Then don’t ask silly things” he pushed him lightly to make him move and go in the living room again, but once he was out Hyukjae grabbed his face with both hands, shortening the distance between them  “don’t..” was the last thing he could say before their lips crashed together.

A hot fast tongue was forced in his mouth after just a second, he wasn’t even able to push him away. Two were the reasons, the grip on his head was extremely strong, and second thing he was enjoining it, just a bit.

His back bumped against the wall behind him, luckily Hyukjae managed to take two steps on the side or else they would have just fallen down on the floor of the bathroom, through the opened door. It was hard to breath in that hot mouth, a moan escaped his lungs the moment the other  tongue curled up in his oral cavity touching his palate, tickling it. He felt embarrassment rising to his ears the moment his friend smiled in the kiss before parting their lips, just few seconds to take  in some air, and then again their bodies crashing together just like their lips. Donghae wasn’t used to keep his mouth immobile while someone was kissing him like that, so he subconsciously responded to it, with the same amount of passion. Hyukjae moaned softly before parting their lips again to went down a bit to kiss his jaw line. His eyes were shut, he wasn’t probably thinking while tracing his soft skin with his wet tongue. Silly monkey, this way you are gonna make me unbearably aroused. “stop it Hyuk please” he managed to whisper between heavy breaths.

But they didn’t seem to have the same idea, in fact, Hyukjae pushed him few steps then on the couch, falling on him in the process. He started to bit his lower lip and to all around his mouth, just to convince Donghae to open it again. How was he supposed to resist such a sweet attack?

They kissed again, the passion was still the same, but they were starting to be out of air again, so Hyukjae slowed down a bit. It was such a sweet kiss. His heart started to beat crazily in his chest, it was already faster than normal because of all the heat and the embarrassment, but this feeling was different I lo...I have to stop him!

He had to use both of his hands to push his friend away, away from his body, away from his crotch that was feeling extremely tight in his pants, away from his mouth that was already longing for more “stop it! Now Hyuk...no don’t come closer STOP” he said, not a hint of insecurity in his voice. He was feeling uneasy in his heart, but he didn’t want to show it.

Hyukjae’s face was impossible to decipher, his eyes were dark, his pupils were huge and the nice brown of his round eyes was impossible to see; he was breathing heavily and he was trembling a bit because of it. Donghae could feel all the warmth of that body now, and the hot breath that was caressing his face was making him shiver. His friend blinked twice before closing his eyes and getting up from the couch.

“I...I’m sorry Hae” he scratched the back of his head looking at his feet “I think I’ll go to bed now” he said and without waiting for an answer he run through the stairs and in his room. Donghae was able to move again the moment he heard the door being closed shut, a strong sound in the corridor. He jumped down of the couch and  after slapping his face lightly with both hands he looked around. The dinner was cold on the table, he grunted, at least the soup could be stored in the fridge, and about the rice, oh well they could have mixed it with some vegetables the day after. It was still pretty annoying to waste food, but he couldn’t eat, not in that moment, not after what happened.

He cleaned the bowl before washing them; the water was warm, and he found himself staring t the foam in the  sink, his hands coated with white clouds of soap. He felt a bit sad, he remembered Hyukjae, he remembered the heath of their kiss, and then his sad and confused expression while running away.

He wondered why it happened, it just made no sense, it all happened because of that stupid . He felt a shiver down his spine, what was going to happen? What if Hyukjae was going to avoid him? Their friendship, it was so important for him, how could this happen?

He finished washing the dishes, and after washing his teeth he switched off the lights. Few steps and he arrived in his room; it was extremely cold that night, even putting on his pajama was an hard task, but once he was inside his soft blankets he felt like all the tension of the hour before was finally exploding on him. He felt extremely sleepy, he closed his eyes slowly, still thinking of his friend.

Don’t change Hyuk, please, I can’t lose you.

~