Fantastic Baby

Our Love Story (BB Series Pt. 1)

 

My eyes opened and I looked in his beautiful eyes. I couldn't say anything and I couldn't feel anything except my heart beating wildly and my face hurting from the smile. He smiled at me and turned back and looked forward, holding my hand. I looked forward smiling a dopey kind of smile. I was beside myself with happiness.

"We're here." The other team members yelled basically waking me up from my dopey dream like state. Oh yah, I am shooting a show here, there are several other people in this car, oh yah. I thought. We stepped out of our van, Top helping me out, being the knight in shining armor I always wanted. We walked to the doors of the the Broadway show, Lion King. I was about to step into where they preform a Broadway show, while on the show Running Man, while the man of my dreams walked beside me.

We sat down and J.S explained, "Our next mission is K-Pop Karaoke. As teams we will be given 5 chances to get as close to 100% as possible. The goal is to not only to sing the songs well but to also do the dances." Dae and I looked at each other, this challenge was meant for us. We both admitted earlier that we loved karaoke and that we loved to dance...perfect!

Our team went up first...by random selection our team received the song Lipstick by Orange Caramel. YES one I knew. I was ready, Dae was ready and we headed on stage. I didn't know Korean so Dae agreed to sing, while I sang a few of the choice words I did know. We began, doing the best we could hoping for a good score. 95%, not bad.

Red team  - Jiyong, Taeyang and Seungri went up as a trio. The selection came up...Crayon.

"Seriously," I yelled. "How is that fair?" My team joined in with me protesting, but it was random selection. The boys started. 98%. I laughed, how is it that the actual singer of the song didn't get a 100%...ha, awesome.

Next for out team, Jong Kook, Gary and Haha. They were given the song "I Don't Care" by 2ne1. Top, Dae and I laughed. "This should be good." I said. They began to sing and naturally the three of us in the seats stood up. "I don't ca-a-a-a-a-are. I don't ca-a-a-a-a-are. I don't ca-a-a-a-a-a-re, I don't ca-a-a-a-are." We sang as we waved our fingers like the dance. I don't know if we laughed more at the three on stage or at ourselves. 99%, we all screamed in delight. So close so close.

Next up, Red Team. Jihyo, Kwang-su, J.S. and S.J. The song was Catch Me by TVXQ.

Top leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I really like you, you know that?"

"Yes I know...I figured it out. But what are we going to do now? How does this work?"

"I don't know. All I know is I knew when I found the perfect mate, the one,  I wouldn't let her go."

"But you don't even know me."

"I know you enough, I know how my heart feels, I know how I feel when I see you."

"But...."

Again interrupted. The red team was done. Score 90%. Ouch. Next up, me, Dae, Top. Our song was Fantastic Baby. Oh man, this is gonna be easy. All we have to do is score 100% then we would have another running ball. We broke it down...I took Jiyong's part. I actually knew how to sing this song in it's native language. I sang it out,

"Yeogi buteora modu moyeora we gon party like lilililalala. Mameul yeoreora meoril biwora buruel jipyeora lilililalala............nanananananana, nanananananana Wow Fantastic Baby. Dance, I wanna dan dan dan dan dance, fantastic baby, dance, I wanna dan dan dan dan dance wow fantastic baby."

We forget about anyone else being there and went with it dancing and singing.

"Da gachi nolja, ye ye ye, da gachi ttwija, ye ye ye, da gachi dolja, ye ye ye, da gachi gaja. Wow fantastic baby." We danced and screamed out, we waited for the score, catching our breath!

100%! We got 100%. The rest of our team headed up to the stage and we all jumped around excited. I hugged Top, the hug may have lasted too long. But who cared. We won, we won another running ball.

Our final mission was jingle bell hide and seek. But first was our mandatory half an hour break.