How to make babies?

Little Taemin and Minho are not innocent anymore {TWO SHOT}

**PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT TAEMIN IS A GIRL HERE AND THEY'RE CHIBIS :)) THANK YOU


 

Little Taemin and Minho were happilly playing at the yard then, Minho's mom called them for lunch. They went inside and eat their lunch together.

 

 
It's been 1 year since they met each other.
Minho is a cute little 5 year-old boy and Taemin is a 4 year-old girl. Their parents are best buds, since Taeminnie's mom need to go to office for work, she would leave Taeminnie at Minho's house for a while and pick her up after her work. Minho's mom was the one who take care of these cute little kids, and she adore both of them. She treats Taemin as her own.
 
 
Minho and Taemin are not-actually-BOTH INNOCENT.
Minho knows more things than Taeminnie, and Taeminnie thinks that Minho always say the right things, like one time, Minho told Taemin that flowers grow with seeds, the sky turns gray when it's going to rain, AND couples are happy at night. then Taemin asked why, little Minho said that he heard his mama . Then the day after that he asks,
 
"Appa, what's happening last night?"
 
"Nothing Minho, eomma is just happy last night."
 
 
-----
 
 
and after eating lunch...
 
 
"Ne~ Minhoo, thanks for the lunch ne~! Taeminnie will go home to take a bath then we'll play again ne~"
 
 
"Eh.. Taeminnie, I didn't take a bath yet, let's take a bath together~! " little Minho suggested.
 
 
"is that okay? You're a boy and i am a girl... And you don't have girl's clothes..." Taeminnie asked.
 
 
"You... Can borrow my girl-like clothes. And your mum is not yet home, so you can take a bath here!" little Minho said excitedly.
 
 
"Ok! Ok! Let's go take a bath together, Minhooooo!"
 
 
They went to the bathroom, they fill the bath tub, open the shower and they play hapilly with their toy rubbie duckie with water and with still their clothes on. soon, little Minho suggested,
"ne~ Minnie, Minho will remove clothes, remove yours too so that i can rub your back like my mum do~!"
 
 
"Dweee! ok! Minnie will rub Minhoooo's back and put shampoo to his hair too~" little Taemin answered back.
 
 
They remove their clothes, and now, they are . Little Minho's eyes widened when he saw Taeminnie.
 
 
"eh! what's that?!?!?!" He ask Taeminnie directly; pointing Taemin's private part.
 
 
Taeminnie's cheek became red. "Aniyo... Mi-minhoo.. wha-what's th-that?!" She's surprised and point back to Minho's part..
 
 
"it- it.. looks li-like tha-that.." She added, shyly covering her eyes and point the rubbie duckie.
 
 
"ne~! what's that?! it's same as mine!" Little Minho pointed Taeminnie's little s.
 
 
"ehh~ this and that~" Taemin replied as she pinched Minho's s.
 
 
"Ne, Taeminnie, you're a girl, it's different. Yours will grow bigger and it will be filled with lots and lots of milk."
 
 
"Banana Milk~????!!!!" Little Minnie's eyes were twinkling.
 
 
"Maybe!"
 
 
"no~! i don't like!!!"
 
 
"eh? why?"
 
 
"Because Taeminnie will look like a hunchie back person"
 
 
"Aniyo~ Taeminnie... You will grow up as a lady and you will be y."
 
 
"ehh~ Minhoo.. yours.. is..growing.. bigger~ bigger~"
 
 
"Taeminnie~ don't look at it!"
 
 
-----
 
 
They play with the water together, shampooing each other's hair, and enjoying being together and still curious with what they saw. 
 
they talk about it. almost a lot.
 
 
-----
 
 
"ne mama~ is my this will grow same as yours?!" Taemin pionted her chest and ask her mum.
 
 
"Yes, dear. And you will grow bigger as your body become slim."
 
 
"ne.. mum.. yesterday me and Minhooo took a bath together, i saw.. i saw.. his rubbie-duckie.. erm.. no! it's more like a elephant! eh?! mum it's like this~" little Taemin said as she describe what she saw.
 
 
"ah~ baby, it's their organ, it will grow bigger too as they grow up, and yours too. Better to not talk about it, sweetie, you're still young"
 
 
"ehh? mum~! but i want to know! i want to!" little Minnie whined.
 
 
-----
 
 
"Eooommmmaaa~ girl's chest will grow bigger as they grow up right?"
 
 
"yes.. my Minho"
 
 
"neeeee~ Minho's birdie will grow bigger too right?"
 
 
"mm~ yeah"
 
 
"and~ eommmaaa~ i saw Taeminnie's.. ah! the place between her legs~ it's like this~" little Minho grab his pencil and paper and draw it, as he show it to her mum.
 
 
"oh my~ Minho, stop thinking about that stuffs ne, you're still young and you can't handle it."
 
 
"mum~ i can~ i can~" little Minho whined.
 
 
-----
 
 
"Minho, mom says not to talk about it anymore~" little Minnie said to Minho.
 
 
"Ne i've got something~ i took it from mom's drawer~" Minho said as he show the thing to Taemin, a bra.
 
 
"Ah~! Eomma also have that~ what it is called?"
 
 
"ah~ i don't know, mom just put it.. like this" Minho said as he put it on his chest.
 
 
"oh i see~"
 
 
"you will have to wear like this too"
 
 
"yes.. i think..eh Minhooo what's that?" little Minnie point Minho's up up upper lip.
 
 
"i don't know.. but it will grow longer too."
 
 
"will i have like that too?"
 
 
"maybe... Taeminnie, do you know how to make baby?"
 
 
"i don't know.. but why?"
 
 
"so that we will not be alone and we will have many playmates"
 
 
"oh! ok~!!! yeah that'll be fun!"
 
 
-----
 
 
tomorrow morning at school...
 
 
"Sunbaenim~ sunbaenim~!!!! I have sumthing to ask you~" Minho said as he run towards his homeroom teacher.
 
 
"yes, dear?"
 
 
"ne~ i'm shy~"
 
 
"it's ok.. say it to me~"
 
 
"Teacher have children?"
 
 
"Yes.."
 
 
"Ne~ how to make babies?" little Minho ask conciously.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A / N : PART 1 finished! Working on the 2nd part already~ kekekeke. Drop some comments ne? 
If you like this one, you may also like my other fics~
 
LABEL ME YOURS  {CHAPTERED, ON-GOING}
Samantha (fictional) X Minho, Taemin, Key
 
"ME? I'm Your Future Husband" {TWO SHOT, COMPLETE}
Mae (Fictional) X Key
 
"That dress made me PREGGY!!!" {TWO SHOT, STILL WORKING ON THE 1ST PART}
Key X Jonghyun (JongKey)
 
 
 
KAMSA~!!! Please do wait for the 2nd part~