Making Babies

Little Taemin and Minho are not innocent anymore {TWO SHOT}

 

 
"ne~ how to make babies?" Little Minho asked conciously.
 
 
 
"Minho, your not in right age to ask those things...
you're not ready for it and besides, you're just 5 year old you know..."
 
 
"Ne, Minho wants to have playmates that's why Minho ask you how to make babies..."
 
 
"Minho, don't be naughty arrasso? you'll know how to make babies at the right time..."
 
 
"hmp. You !" Minho said as he pouted.
 
 
 
"where did you got that word? T-thats bad.." The teacher was surprised by Minho's action.
 
 
 
" is bad? Sunbae ! you don't tell me how to make babies!" little Minho shouted, as he runs away.
 
 
 
"Omo.. Minho... i'll tell your mom about this..."
 
 
 
it's reccess time, so little Minho eats at the playground with Minnie.
but then again, Minho open their "how-to-make-baby" topic again.
 
 
"Taeminnie, Minho asked sunbaenim how to make baby but sunbaenim said we will know it at right time
and we're young for that..." Minho said as he take a bite of his sandwich.
 
 
"Minhoo, maybe sunbaenim is right.. we will know it at right time, so let's just wait.." little Taemin replied and take a sip of her delicious orange juice.
 
 
"hmp. I will research how to make babies."
 
 
"ok then Minhoo, just tell Taeminnie if you know already ok?"
 
 
"Ne~!"
 
 
 
after the class, Minho accompanied little Taemin while walking to their home.
 
 
 
"Taeminnie, you go home already ok? Minho will research.."
 
 
 
"ok... " little Taemin said, took a step forward to Minho's direction and wrapped her arms around little Minho.
 
 
"Taeminnie why you hugged Minhoo?"
 
 
"It's goodluck hug, i saw it on tv..  Goodluck~ Minho.."
 
 
"Nee~" Minho replied, smiling like an idiot looking at Taeminnie's face. 
 
 
"Close your eyes," He demanded and Taemin obidiently did what she was told to.
 
He closed his eyes and kissed Taeminnie's little lips,
 
 
"Uhm... Minho, why did you kiss me?" There's a tint of red on her cheek.
 
 
"It's goodnight kiss.. i also saw it on tv.."
 
 
"but it's not night yet..."
 
 
"Minho do it in advance... And I will do it everyday, Arachii?
Taeminnie... where's my goodnight kiss?"
 
 
"here.." Taeminnie said and kissed Minho on cheek.
 
 
"Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." Minho Pouted. "I want it heeeeerrrreeeee~" He pointed his lips.
 
 
She shrugged, "Next time. Goodluck ne~"
 
 
He nodded and stole another kiss, this time on her cheek and immediately run away.
 
 
"Uwaaaah~ Taeminnie's kiss make my heart melt, fall.. It want to explooooodeee!" He touched his red cheek.
 
 
"I like it thiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss muuuuuuuuuuuch~" He added, gesturing yoogeun's 'this much' on Hello Baby.
 
 
 
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
 
 
"Eoooomaaaaaa~ Minho's hoooooome~"
 
 
"Minho, you said something bad to sunbaenim huh... what's it?"
 
 
"naa~ eommmaaaa Minho asked sunbaenim how to make baby but she makes excuses and
she don't want Minho to know how to make babies..." Little Minho pouted.
 
 
"So, what did you do?"
 
 
"Minho said 'hmp. sunbaenim, you !' then sunbaenim said it's bad..."
 
 
"Yes Minho, don't tell those words again ok?"
 
 
" means bad right?"
 
 
"Aniyo, Minho. You must've not tell that to your sunbae.. say sorry to her tomorrow arachii?"
 
 
"Ok, eommama, Minho will not tell it again.. Mianhe for making you in trouble.." little Minho apologized and hugged his mom.
 
 
"okay, say it tomorrow to her ne?"
 
 
"Arrachii, Eomma~ how to open computer?"
 
 
Minho's mother showed him how to open the computer and how to open the internet.
 
 
"google" Minho said, as he reads the site.
 
 
"Minho, you will type there what you want to research, or what games you want to play."
 
 
"waa~ fantastic! yay!"
 
 
"Minho, don't make unecessary movement ok? Eomma will go to market to buy dinner ok?"
 
 
"Yesh mama~" Minho said and bid his goodbye. He quickly went to the computer to research you-know-what.
 
 
"h-o-w space, t-o space, m-a-k-e space, b-a-b-y" Minho typed, as he spells the topic he want to search.
 
 
 
Little Minho saw sites that contain the steps how to make baby, some of it are
having 'adult material' but Minho don't know what to do, so he just press enter.
his eyes widened (as if it'll be bigger), viewing some videos which really have adult material.
after viewing, he closed the computer.
 
 
"aha! Minho now know how to make baby!" he said, happily. of course.
 
 
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
 
"Taeminnie, Minhoo already know how to make baby~" :D
 
 
"Chincha?"
 
 
little Minho nodded and told Taeminnie  all gathered informations about making a baby.
 
 
"Minho,  Taeminnie doesn't want to have her belly big" Taemin complained.
 
 
"You will not get pregnant.. i saw it there, the girl didn't have big belly after they make baby..
don't worry about it..." little Minho said, reassuring little Taemin.
 
 
"Hmp. It's better to ask sunbaenim..." She whispered. 
 
 
 
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
 
 
 
"Sunbaenim~! Do 40 year old get pregnant?" little taemin  asked, wandering.
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"how about 20?"
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"how about 4 years old?"
 
 
"No.."
 
 
 
"see~ Taeminnie? i told you not to worry..." little Minho nudged her and smiled.
 
 
 
That night, they decided to do 'it', but after a week, they still don't have a baby.
little Taemin is wandering why... so she asked Minho... but then Minho replied;
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh i forgot! We must get married first before making a baby~!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Sorry for the long wait, so here it is! Hope you guys like it! <3