Imagine || Yesung

Super Junior Daily Imagines & Short Stories

You and Yesung had been best friends for quite a long time already. In the middle of this "friendship" relationship you guys are sharing, you started developing feelings towards Yesung.

 

One day, you noticed that Yesung was kinda distancing himself from you. You were worried that Yesung might knew about your hidden feelings towards him. After a few days, your friends were acting strangely around you, whether they were giggling while talking to you or giving you teasing smiles.

 

Recess time came when one of your friends asked you to accompany her at the field to take a look at a "mini-concert/presentation". When you guys finally reached the school's field, a deep yet soothing voice started singing. Your friend started dragging you near the "anonymous" singer and you were about to drag your friend out of the field when suddenly...



Anonymous Singer: (Your name)... 



You were shocked when you heard that familiar voice. A very familiar voice calling your name. You turned around to face the "anonymous" singer. 



You: Y-Yesung? 


Yesung/Anonymous Singer: Yes it's me. Well, first of all I'm sorry if I was..distancing myself towards you. I didn't mean it. I really didn't. 


You: I understand. But..but why? Why were you..distancing yourself?


Yesung: It's because... *sighs* (Your name) will you be my girlfriend? *takes out a bouquet of flowers he's been hiding from his back* I know this is kinda unexpected..but then I love you. It's alright if you don't feel the same though..


You: N-No..i-it's not like that! I..I also wanted to tell you something...*blushes*


Yesung: What is it? 


You: I...I love you too. *blushes then runs to Yesung and hugs him* 


Yesung: *chuckles* I love you more. 

 

 


 

Author's Note: Okay. First Imagine's Up! I seriously don't know what did I just typed. I was /kinda/ in a hurry because I still have to finish 4 more Imagines for the other ELFs (Facebook). Anyways, hope you like(d) it! Hope that you've imagined yourself with Yesung in this kind of situation while reading this too.