Final

The Babo Queen, Saranghae ( One-Shot )

 

I walked down the hallway alone. Girls keep on staring at me. I ignored them and walked straight to my class. I sat next to Jessica, the pabo queen. She was sleeping as usual. When the History teacher, Mr Cheon came in, I quickly wake up Jessica.

“Sica-ah, wake up. Mr Cheon is here.” I waked her up.

She slowly opened her eyes and stood up. We greeted him and sat down. He started to took out his laptop and start preparing for lessons.

“ Today we are learning about World War II. Sica-ah, when does the war starts. No referring to textbooks. You should know this by now.” Mr Cheon asked Jessica.

Jessica’s face went blank.

“ 19… 1967? “ she said.

“ Wrong. World War II started on 1939 and ended on 1945. Jessica, please memorized this. Note it somewhere. Sit down. “ Mr Cheon said.

The class laughed and mocked her.

“ Pabo!!”

She sat down embarrassed and started to take down notes.

“ World War II started on 1939 and ended on 1945. “ she mumbled while she wrote down the notes.

“ Alright class, today we are learning about the Korean War. Please turn to page 143 and read it carefully. I will then ask question. “ Mr Cheon said.

I turned to page 143 and start reading. I noticed that Jessica is highlighting the whole bunch of text in the passage.

“ Sica-ah, why are you highlighting everything. Shouldn’t you been highlighting the important points? “ I asked her.

“ Really? I’m such a pabo. Aigoo, thank you for noticing my mistake. ” Jessica thanked.

She took out her pink fluffy notebook and started to find a brand new page. She then wrote down the important points such as when the war broke out and when it ended.

“ Time’s up. Now, when does Korean War started. Minho, please answer this question. “ Mr Cheon said.

“ Korean War started on 1950 and ended on 1953. “ I confidently speaks up.

“ Good job Minho. Minho, please guide Jessica. And also please help her with any work. “ Mr Cheon said.

All the girls in the class start whispering.

“ Yah, that pabo is once again stole my Minho. “

“ Minho oppa is mine. That Jessica really don’t deserve him. “

“ Minho oppa deserved to be mine. I’m smart not like that pabo. “

I concentrate on the worksheet that Mr Cheon had given before the lesson starts.

“ Aish, why is this so hard? “ Jessica mumbled to herself.

I looked at her paper. She is stuck on the first question.

“ When did the Korean War starts? “ I read the question.

“ Shouldn’t this question be easy? “ I asked her.

“ Well, I’m really confused. Either a or b. Aigoo. They are right. I’m just a pabo. I does not deserved to be in this school. This school are all full of smarty pants. “ Jessica sighed.

“ The answer is a. Korean War started on 1950. Sica-ah, you deserve to be in this school. Everyone does. “ I told her.

Soon the bell rang. Next lesson is Physics. The class got ready and walked to the Physics Lab. In the lab, we were supposed to find a partner to work on the experiment.

All the girls went towards me and start begging me to be their partner.

“ Oppa, be my partner please. “

“ Minho oppa, partner up with me? “

“ Oppa, me and you partner? “

It was just so irritating. I politely rejected them.

“ Mianhe, I’m partnering up with Jessica. “ I told them.

The girls are so shocked. I went towards Jessica who are sitting alone.

“ What did that did to my oppa? “

“ Did she put poison on him? “

“ I can’t believe Oppa picked that Pabo instead of me. “

I sat down next to her. She suddenly asked me something.

“ Minho-ah, why did you want to pair up with a pabo like me? Other girls want to pair up with you. But why me? “

Minho looked at her.

“ You want to know why? “ I asked her.

Jessica nodded.

“ It’s because I like you. “ I whispered to her. 

 


Done ~~ !! Hope you guys like this :)