Thank You

Saving a life

RICKY'S POV

When I woke up the next day, I immediately checked up on my savior. But she wasn't there, instead she had cooked pancakes and left. But then I realized that they spelled, THANK YOU, in order. I smiled and decided to eat the letters T and H.

"Hey~ Have you seen..... PANCAKES!!" Changjo yelled. And soon everyone was eating the pancakes.

"How'd you get them into letters?" Changjo asked.

"I didn' t cook,"I answered.

"So you're saying that your savior did?" CAP asked.

"Yeah pretty much," I smiled.

"Psh~ Let's go now that we're ready L.Joe said and pushed us out.

I looked around as we walked. We lived a few miles from the beach, and the memory in my mind was scary for me. But even though the beach isn't filled with many sea animals, or that's what I think, there are a lot of marine wildlife labs and some centers where you can see them.

"We're gonna see some sea creatures!" Niel sang.

"Why? Were you not there when something big happened?" L.Joe asked reffering to my near to death accident.

"Don't worry. We will only be in the center, and we can swim with dolphins," CAP said.

"Oh, no wonder you made us wear swim trunks," I muttered.

"Hey! Isn't she that girl that saved Ricky yesterday!" Changjo asked as he pointed to a girl. She wore sneaks, a blue short, and tank top under a plaid shirt. Her hat was black and she may have a waterproof watch on.

"Wa, that is! Hey! Look over here!" Changjo yelled. But the girl couldn't hear him. Instead other people looked at him with stares.

"Ah, mianhae. First timer,"CAP apoligized as he bowed.

"You guys want to go up to her?" Chunji asked.

"I am!" Changjo smiled and took two steps before I grabbed him.

"No you won't, she saved me. I get to meet her," I said as I went up to her.

Too late.

"Hey guys! Welcome to our Marine Wildlife center! There are many helpers today, and thanks for coming. Just go up to one of the workers if you need any help," The boss said and left.

Er~ Weird~ CREEP~ :]

"What should we visit first?" L.Joe asked.

"I say dolphins!" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"YAY!"Changjo was screaming as he rode on dolphins.

"THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!" Chunji screamed.

"I LIKE DOLPHINS!" I screamed half laughed.

"I'm not sure if this dolphin likes me!" L.Joe said as he held tightly onto his dolphin.

"Okay guys! You want to train them?" A voice asked.

We all looked up and saw two figures. One was the girl who saved me, and the other was a boy wearing shorts and a black shirt.

"YEA!" We answered.

"Ok," The girl started, then she whistled. Immediately, the dolphins buckled us off *is that even possible? They actually THREW us off!* and swam to the girl.

We got out as the girl laughed.

"Ok. I'm Oh SangWon and she is Park  Min Rin. We're the only trainers here so if you need any animal help, come to us. Cuz the others will make you fall asleep," The boy said.

"And take this. It's the dolphins meal today," Min Rin said as she handed us each a bucket of fish.

"Oh my god," Changjo muttered.

"No worries. They're dead," CAP said as he took a fish and threw it to a dolphin who successfully ate it.

"Wa~~ good dolphins," I smile and threw two fishes.

"Pst~~ why do I feel like you're treating them like dogs??" a voice whispered. I look to my left and see Min Rin.

"Oh! Annyeonghasaeyo!" I said as I bowed.

"Speak informal with me, I'm younger," she chuckled,

"Ah~~ Thank you for saving me yesterday," I said.

"Hyo!! I need you now!!" some guy yells.

"Coming!" Min Rin replied then turned to me,"And your welcome. Just don't go too far out again. Arasso? I'm not a good swimmer."

she winked, brought her index to her lips looking like she kissed them, then placed her finger on my cheek. It made my cheeks turn red and I felt butterflies. As she left I yelled,

"Arasso! Thank you!"

Then I realized, what did I say thanks for? I had already said thanks for saving me. But what was the second one for? Not really, but in terms of mine, kissing my cheek? Aish, why'd I say thank you for?