Saved my life

Saving a life
" Hyung!" An panicking Niel yelled. " What happened! What's wrong?!!" the leader, C.A.P, asked. "Ricky! He's drowning!" Chunji screamed. " Everyone out of the water!" the lifeguard on duty yelled. "Ricky!" C.A.P yelled and went to go get his dying member, but the lifeguard stopped him. "The waves are too strong! If you try to get him, you'll die with him!" the lifeguard hissed. "But he's my friend!" C.A.P yelled. "Guys! Get out of the water!" The lifeguard ignored him and yelled at a boat full of kids. "Help him! Please!"C.A.P cried to the pointing to the struggling Ricky. A girl on the boat turned to Ricky and jumped off. "Min! You can't swim that well!" All the kids on the boat yelled. But because of the waves, they had to go to shore without her. Min had grabbed her surfboard and paddled all the way to Ricky. "HELP!!" Ricky yelled as he went underwater. Immediately, Min went under with him. After a few minutes, she surfaced coughing up water and holding onto an unconscious Ricky. She had a hard time putting him onto the surfboard, but succeeded anyways. She was paddling to shore when the boys saw the biggest wave coming after them. "Hurry up!!!" Everyone yelled. But it was too late, the wave splashed onto them and the two went under.  Everyone held their breath, many thought that they weren't able to make it. "Ricky!" The boys yelled as they were crying their eyes out. Then the girl surfaced with Ricky on her shoulders. She slowly let the small waves carry her and Ricky to shore.  She collapsed as soon as she hit the shore. "Ricky!!" the Teen Top boys screamed as they ran to him. "Miss! Miss!" the lifeguard said trying to wake up the fainted girl. "She's with us," C.A.P said and carried the girl on his shoulders. Ricky woke up coughing up water on the spot. Changjo patted his back and then quickly hugged him. "What happened?" Ricky asked, "You were drowning. But someone saved you, even though they were also risking their life as well," L.Joe said. "Who saved me?" Ricky asked looking around," I know it's a girl." "It is. It was her that saved you,"Niel said pointing to the girl in C.A.P's arms. "Hyung, we have to deal with the girl's friends though," Chunji interrupted. "But they left already," someone said. "Then we'll have to bring her home," The leader concluded. "Hyung. I'll carry her, I owe it to her," Ricky said," She did save my life."