The news

Arranged Marriage with an IDOL?!

 

"You are joking mom."
She doesn't know what to say. Speechless.
"You are kidding mom. What the heck is that arriange marriage since I was in your womb?"
She kept herself calm as she looked straight to her mom.
"You are really kidding me. I.. I'm going to school now."
She took her bagpack that was lying on her bed and walked passed through her mom.
 
She was so shocked right now that she doesn't know if she should let her anger out.
She doesn't know if she should obey her parents this time.
She doesn't even know who is the guy involved in this arriange marriage!
What if he was a bad man? a guy? a psychotic guy?
Urgh! No way will she agree on this arriange marriage!
 
"I'll talk to them once I get home. But for now, I need to act like nothing's going on."
She took a deep... deep.... deep breath while closing her eyes.
Once she opened her eyes, she was already in front of her school's gate.
"Agassi, we're here already.", the driver told her and she gave him a small smile before stepping out of the car.
 
And once she stepped out of the car, she immediately heard girls who were passing by talking about some good-looking idols.
"L oppa just performed last night in Mcountdown! Oh my god! He looks really hot!"
"I know! L oppa should win next week! I'm going to buy 5 copies of his latest album later!"
"Eish~~ Sunggyu oppa is better! You should talk about more of Sunggyu than L!"
"Go away! We like L oppa than Sunggyu oppa!"
"Oh-ho hooo~~~ Yadong is better! Special~~~ Special~~~"
 
She rolled her eyes as she walked passed them. "They've been talking about those idols everyday, aren't they tired of it?"
She then suddenly heard a chuckle and felt a sudden arm wrapped around her shoulders.
She looked to her right and saw her blondie bestfriend looking straight at their front.
He looks really cool right now, especially from the eyes of his 'fan girls', but to her, he looks just like a cocky bastard.
"It's so early and your brows are already meeting each other." He said cooly before turning his face to meet her eyes.
 
She punched his chest and removed his arm around her. "Stop acting so cool Byunghun."
"YAH! It's L.Joe! L to the Joe!", L.Joe corrected her with his fingers pointing here to there, like emphasizing.
She chuckled and shook her head. This bestfriend of her was really funny when it comes to his name.
Why does he like the name L.joe when the name Byungun fits him?
"Seriously Byunghun. Quit the name L.Joe. It sounds so..... cheap.", she quickly ran away from him when she said the last word.
L.Joe's brows immediately met when he heard her last word. "Y-Yah!!!!!!! Come back here Eunji!!!!!!!"
She turned around and stuck her tounge out at him. "Come and catch me Byunghun!!!!"
 
 
tumblr_m33gzwAu9p1qaea3g.gif
 
 
During class, Eunji was realy quiet. And that wasn't the usual her.
Usually, she would bother L.Joe, who was sitting at her front, the most.
She would usually play with his soft blonde hair, or poked his back, or even whisper corny jokes.
But today, she's quiet.
Her right elbow was on her table, her chin was on her palm and she was staring blankly at nowhere.
"What did I do in my past to receive such thing?", she murmurs and sighed.
 
"Did something happened?", a voice suddenly snapped her and she looked up to see her bestfriend sitting the other way so that he was now facing her.
She just shook her head and lowered her gaze. She doesn't know if she should tell her bestfriend her problem right now.
Or should she tell it once the news became public?
She suddenly felt a flick on her forehead and she pouted as she knew who just did that.
She rubbed her forehead and looked up with a glare to her bestfriend. "Why did you hit me?"
 
He just shrugged and flicked her forehead again.
"YAH!", she yelled and will almost flick him when he caught her wrist.
She just looked at him who has this worried look.
"You are not you today Eunji. What happened?", he asked as he slowly set her wrist down.
She shook her head and looked down again. "Can we not talk about it now?"
He rolled his eyes and groaned. "Eunji!"
She flinched and looked up at him again. "I'll tell you okay? But not now please?
He gave her a long look before sighing. "Fine. But don't keep on frowning today or you'll get ugly."
She scoffed and smiled. She knew her bestfriend was trying to lift the mood up.
He smiled too when she smiled. He raised his hand up and ruffled her hair. "Now keep on smiling okay?"
She nodded her head. "Thank you Byunghun."
"L.Joe I said.", he reminded.
She chuckled and nodded. And before LJoe could turn his back again, she held his shoulder.
He blinked and looked at her. "Hmm?"
"Can I... Can I sleep in your house later?"
 
 
 
 
tumblr_m33h00j5HR1qaea3g.gif
 
 
 
 
"Eunji! Go to your home!" L.Joe pushed her away before she could follow him.
She stomped her feet and ran to L.Joe. "Come on Byunghun! Just for this night! Please?"
"Can't you remember the last time you slept in my house?", he reminded her. "I almost got killed by your mom the next day!"
"But we did not do anything bad! Mom is just over reacting that time! And please Byunghun? Let me sleep!!", she pleaded while hugging his arm.
 
It was now dismissal and the first thing that came to Ljoe's mind was to run before she could follow him.
The time she asked him a while ago if she can sleep over, he said No immediately.
Since they were already teen agers, Eunji's mom didn't let her to go to L.Joe's house due to L.Joe might do something to her daughter.
And her mom knew that L.Joe's parents were not in their house since they are always in a business trip.
But of course, L.Joe wouldn't do anything. He was her bestfriend.
And he's not that type of guy.
 
"Aish!!! Alright! Alright!", L.Joe shrugged her arms off and she quickly hugged him.
"Thank you Byunghun! You are really a blessing for me!", she said her usual line when L.Joe agreed on what she likes.
L.Joe smiled and ruffled her hair softly. "If I let you sleep, will you tell me your problem?"
She looked up at him and nodded her head. "Just don't tell it to anyone okay?"
"Tss.", he scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I don't tattle tale okay."
She chuckled and hugged his arm again. "Let's go now to Byunghun's crib!!!!"
He smiled softly and both of them walked home together. *Silly girl*



 

FIRST CHAPTER!
WAAAA~~ THANK YOU FOR THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS :DD
HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS FIRST CHAPTER ;))