Precious Kim Jongin

Sister Complication

Flashback~

knock knock knock...

 

Jessica heard the knocking door and run to open it..

 

Then...

 

 

"Jonghyun?...why ar- omo SOOJUNG-AAAAH!!!!!" She screamed cause she was suprised with Krystal sleeping soundly on Jonghyun's back

"Sssst~ Can i just come in and take your lil' sis off?" Jong demanded

"O-oh Sure, this way!" 

 

Sica lead him to Krystal's room. While Jonghyun still busy with putting Krystal on her bed, the oldest Jung walked outside the house and met Kim Jongin who was actually slept in the car. 

 

"Aish~ andwae! He's sleep! Ottohke? What about my mission to get close with my lovely dino? I can't let Krystal take him, ANDWAE!!" Sica said to her own when she just realized that Jongin fell asleep in the back seat.

She just can't let Krystal close to Jonghyun, yeah you know Sica is on a big crush with the Jonghyun boy. To have close with Jonghyun, she willing all kinds of way. Alright, you can say that Sica is an ambitious girl. She never let someone else close with her big crush, especially her lil' sister.

 

"EHEM~!" A voice man heard by Sica, then she realized that Jonghyun was already in front.

"Oo-h Hi" She surprisedly move a bit to give Jonghyun way toward his car.

"Take care of your sis. I leave!" Jonghyun coldly said while close his windshield.

"Take care? Oh sure. Like I always be~ Take care to yourself too!!" she said lil' loud cause his car just move and leave the oldest Jung.

Flashback end~


 

Sica POV

 

Aish~ how can those Jongin guy asleep? 

I probably am busy to meet him, again.

Andwae! There's no word 'busy' if related with my Jonghyun.

Alright, I need those lil' boy to help me. Krystal you're so dead! She's already close with Jonghyun...

JEALOUS!!!

Alright, I'll find him tomorrow!

 

Hey ya, Kai boy! Wait for me~

 

Sica POV end

 


 

No one POV

 

The sun has already rose up. And the Jung sister still asleep on each bed.

 

In the other hand...

 

"JONGIN-AAAAAH!!!" 

Jonghyun tried to wake him up, but as always, fail. He hate this fact, but yeah Jongin is a hardcore sleep-er. 

 

"Yah you kkamjong, if you no longer awake in 5, i'll pour cold water on your face. Jongin-aah, do you hear me?!!" he then leave.

 

A second later, Jonghyun come to Kai's room again with a full-water pail on his hand. 

 

"Okay I'll start count; if you don't wake up soon i'm gonna pour it out, 1... Wake up Jongin 2... C'mon you late for school 3... Black, please! 4... It's already 4 Jong, ready for the fresh water? Alright 5!" 

*SPLASH~!!!*

 

"YAAAAAH!!! WHAT IS IT?" he woke up from his soundless sleep. 

"A fresh water for you" Jonghyun said then leaving

"Ah, jinjja hyung! WHO'S GONNA DRY UP THIS COMPLETELY WET BED ??? YAAH KIM JONGHYUN!!" he scream out his lungs.

"Hey, YOU DON'T USE YOUR HONORIFICS TO YOUR OLDER BROTHER, KIM JONGIN??" Jonghyun said from outside.

"Aish~ crazy cousin!" he said while got up from his bed.

 


Kai's POV

 

Geez~ those annoying cousin. Why would he live with me in this completely cozy house?

Oh what time is it? Gotta text Soojung first..

 

To: Soojung

Hah~ cold water spread out on my bed. Bad thing to begin this morning.

How is your morning Soojung? Have you wide awake? 

See you soon at school. I can't pick you up. Cause my cousin probably drive me school.

 

SEND

 

Assh.. have a warm bathing is good to release the stress down -__- 

 

Beep beep~

 

Before i could take myself to the bathroom, my phone beeping.

 

From: Soojung

Aah~ thank you, you're my alarm saver.. Bbuing bbuing^^

Now i'm all awake. Yaah what a great morning you have? O.O Better you dry those thing up..

Alright then. See ya at school. No problem, my sister gonna do the same way, give me ride for school :)

 

Oh, she has a ride too for coming school. Ohkai, warm bathing come to papa~!!

 

Kai POV's end


 

Jessica POV

 

No matter how busy i am, i'll drive Krystal to school. I have to meet those lil' Kim boy. 

 

Oh my struggle to reach my lovely boy -__-"

You can imagine how to survive among the freaking girls out there. But now i have a big opportunity to meet Jonghyun, this morning, at Krystal's school. I need his phone number, and maybe Kai gladly give it to me (?) who knows~

There's no 'maybe', it 'must be'. Those Kai must give me Jonghyun's number!

FIGHTING SICA!!

 

Now gonna take my sister's to school. Then meet Kim Kai. 

 

All along the drive way, i just imagine how a great couple we are if Jonghyun and I become together. 

Have  couple things, like the other people have. Shopping together, feed each other, holding hand, watch romantic movie together, what else? Kiss? It should be.. Keke

Alright, sound confident, but hey i have his cousin, remember? All i can do this time is 'approach the Kim Jongin boy' and tell him that i love his cousin, also ask him for Jonghyun's phone number, if he won't give you just force him .

 

"Unni, you stop here! No need to take me to the class you know!" 

OHMYGOD, how a great daydream Sica. Now i'm just pass the gate away and come inside the building? You're totally pabo!

 

"AIGO! Assh~ alright you can go now!" 

I unlocked the door for Krystal then she leave. 

 

When i'm about to leave the school, i saw a precious boy i've looking for. KIM JONGIN!

 

I got off my car and approach him who's totally near from my position.

 

"Oh noona. Annyeong haseyo!" he bowed 90 degrees to me. How polite~!

"Eh, hi! I have something to tell ya. Meet me after school. Right here. Arraseo? But don't tell it to Krystal" i warn him

"Ne~ but..."

"No buts. Now you can go!" 

 

Done Sica? Alright, now he just think that you're a weird noona -__- Blame yourself!

 

Sica POV end


No one POV

 

School was over. Now time to go home for the entire students.

Jongin's mind keep thinking about what exactly Sica gonna tell.

Is it really impotant, that Sica won't him to tell to Krystal?

Or it just small talk that Sica has a crush on him? Blame him, he's such a confident person. 

 

"Kai-shi~!!!" Jongin saw her, waving to him.

"Sica noona" he ran toward her.

 

"So what do you wanna tell?" he asked curiously.

"Em, to the point. I have a crush on..." she paused when Krystal all of a sudden come toward her 

 

"Hi there unni, Kai!" Krystal said and standing next to Kai.

Dang, how could she's standing there while i'm just gonna tell him something! Jessica thought.

 

"Oh, maybe next time noona. Jonghyun hyung has already come! Bye noona, bye Jungie~" Kai said while bows to Sica then patted Krystal's head.

"Ne~ paipai^^" Krystal replied

"Arasseo. We're go now!" Sica said with flat expression.

 


 

Sica POV

HOW COME?! Yah Soojung, you're the big disturber ever!   

Assh~ actually i just can say him the word 'Jonghyun'.. But Krystal came and ruined everything. 

 

Maybe next time Sica! 

 

Sica POV end

 


 

Done with this chapter. How is it? 

Lame? Too long? Or what do you guys think?

Say something about this one. so i can make a better one. 

 

-farmous