Yoona's Revenge part 2

My Ideal Man

After the class,

 

                Yoona was happy leaving the classroom

In their home,

                “Omma, Oppa! Did you see Siwon’s face?! His eyes are really big! It’s obvious that he was surprised that he saw the face of the girl he hurt so much. By the way, Oppa! I will go again in the campus, tomorrow, will you join me on the second time?” Yoona said

                “Maybe next time, I’m tired. I will leave first.” Donghae replied.

                “Arasso. But you haven’t eaten everything! Oppa!” Yoona replied.

But still, Donghae continue walking.

In the next day, Yoona went again in the campus and she first went in the principal’s office.

*phone* “What!? Mr. Park didn’t go to the room 209? Ohh.. He’s sick. But I don’t have a substitute for him!” principal said.

Yoona heard everything.

“Umm. Mrs. Principal, I want to be the sub of Mr. Park. I accidentally heard everything. Mianhae.” Yoona asked.

“Arasso. Kamsahamnida! Oh! We have a sub of Mr. Park!” the principal hung up.

Then Yoona went in the room 209 (room of Siwon)

*Mr. Park is a teacher of Siwon in Social Studies*

She went inside and saw Siwon sleeping.

“Siwon! There’s the teacher! She’s the sub of Mr. Park!” Siwon’s classmate said.

When Siwon heard Yoona’s voice while introducing herself in the class…..

“Annyeong hasseyo! *bow* Im Yoon-Ah imnida.” Yoona introduced.

Siwon immediately put his head up. And he raised his right hand..

“Ms. Im Yoon-Ah, you are a old student before right? So, why are you teaching us if you’re a student?” Siwon asked.

And all the class whispered, *Neh*

“Aniyo, aniyo. I am not a student anymore. I was accelerated 5 times that was cause of finishing my studies.” Yoona explained.

And the class was shocked and clapped their hands.

“Gomawo!” Yoona said.

Yoona is teaching very well. All the students are well-learned. But Siwon was sleeping all that time.

“Okay class, I’ll now leave. By the way, we will have a quiz tomorrow about our lesson today. Mr. Park is still sick so I will be your teacher again tomorrow. Put your books on the shelves.” Yoona said.

All the students followed Yoona, I mean, Ms. Im Yoon-Ah, in her direction. Siwon was still sleeping so he didn’t hear what Yoona had said. In that case, Yoona just get Siwon’s book and put in on the shelves.

“Just tell him that I have a quiz and don’t let him get his book, Okay?” Yoona pleased.

~-~

When the bell rang..

“Siwon! Siwon! Wake up!” his classmate said.

“Ms. Yoona told us that we will have a quiz tomorrow.” He added

Then Siwon opened his bag to review. But he saw that he’s book is not there.

“By the way, she also get your book and put it on the shelves. And she also said that we won’t let you get it. All of us put it there.” He added again.

~.~

In their quiz, because Siwon was sleeping, only some of the questions he answered correctly.

Siwon was the top 1 there. After the quiz..

“Only Siwon got 95%.” Siwon said.

“Oh huh!? What are you now! I am the only one who got 95%!” He added.

“Aish! I’m not finished yet! And the rest, got the perfect score” She said.

And the whole class laughed at him.