Lost In Love

⇒ ʝust ƀetween ʊs ღ

filepicker%2F3qeiXC8QwaiwCteKZWFg_cupid.

Do you think you have fallen in love? Well, lets find out ! ^^

 


 

We all have someone we like or love. It's normal. It's all part of life... :>

However, people sometimes get confused between LIKE and LOVE.

And sometimes even "which sort of love" (this often happens with us fangirls =.= kekeke^^...)

But don't worry, in this chapter, I will teach and advice you on how to distinguish between LIKE and LOVE.

 

1. Q U I Z !

Firstly, think of the person you think you've developed a feeling for (WARNING: PLEASE DON'T THINK OF YOUR BIAS, FANGIRLS >.< Lols...)

Now... Answer the following questions:

 

 

1) Do you daydream about this person all the time?

a) Yes

b) No

 

2) Do you often find yourself smiling at no apparent reason whenever you think of that person or when you hear their name?

a) Yes

b) No

 

3) You've got a bunch of work to do and it's all due very soon. Suddenly, your friends call you to come to their party and they told you that your crush is there too, would you go?

a) Yes

b) No

 

4) When you come face to face with your crush, does your heart beat very fast?

a) Yes

b) No

 

5) Have you ever dreamt of a romantic scenario with your crush?

a) Yes

b) No

 

6) Do you get a little tense when your crush approaches you or talks about you?

a) Yes

b) No

 

7) Do you always try to look your best when you know your crush is going to be around you?

a) Yes

b) No

 

8) (Honestly!!) Do you think your crush will make a perfect spouse for you in the future?

a) Yes

b) No

 

9) If he /she is flirting with someone the opposite , do you get jealous?

a) Yes

b) No

 

10) If you see him /her, do you forget about everything else?

a) Yes

b) No

 

11) Do you always try to find out more information about your crush?

a) Yes

b) No

 

Results:

If you chose 'Yes' for most of your answers, YOU ARE CLEARLY LIKE THAT PERSON :)

If you chose 'No' for most of your answers, YOUR LOVE ISN'T STRONG FOR THAT PERSON :)

(note: What I mean by "your love isn't strong for that person"
means that you probably just like them because you think
they are good looking / kind / nice / pretty / smart or
whatever. But you don't actually have real feelings towards
them [or at least, not yet] - This usually occurs on people
you've just known.)

 

 

2. T H I N K !

Close your eyes right now and imagine yourself 10 years from now...

Imagine yourself having a very successful job; although you're not extremely rich, you have just enough money to support yourself and your family, you're very carefree and happy.
But one day, after 10 long years of not seeing your current crush, he /she approaches you and then you realized that the feeling you've had for them still exists...
He /she approached you in a bad condition; they turned out to be the exact opposite of what you are - They lost their job, they've become broke, his /she's family doesn't want them anymore, and they're living in a horrible life.
He /she askes you to help him /her by giving him /her some money and finding a job for them.
You looked at them with sympathy and so, you were about to pull out your wallet when suddenly ---
You considered how he /she treated you before, 10 years ago --
It was the last day of high school and it took you about a week of courage to confess to your crush. But he /she objected your love, they rejected you and crushed your hopes. You were torn and heart broken and couldn't focus on anything!
But did he /she care? No. He / She was just out in the clubs partying all night long, while you were stuck in your room sobbing your heart out....

 

 

Would you still help them?

a) Yes -- It's already been 10 years, the past is the past, I would forgive him /her. And plus, they're in trouble, I think I should help.     [For people who chose yes, move onto question 3]

b) No -- Definitely not. They treated me like rubbish and like I was nothing 10 years ago, and now they come back into my life asking for help? They didn't care about me, so why should I care about them?     [For people who chose no, move onto question 4]

 

 

 

Q3. (Yes)

After another 10 years, your crush becomes very successful. Although you didn't want anything in return, he / she knew you still had feelings for them, so in order to repay you, he / she askes you out. You know they're not certain about this confession, but you really did like them, would you still accept to be their girlfriend / boyfriend?

a) Yes -- I love him / her . I just want to be with them.

b) No -- I don't want them to make the wrong decision and regret in the future.

 

 

 

Q4. (No)

You placed your wallet back and told him / her you wouldn't help them because of what they've done to you and how heart broken you were because of them.
Your crush then, suddenly, kneels in front of you and explains why they'd rejected you...
"I thought you had a girlfriend / boyfriend and I thought you were just trolling me when you asked me out" - He / She says.
"Then how do you explain yourself for partying every night while I was in my stupid room, crying?!" - You stormed back.
It turns out that your crush was out in the clubs crying too, they were trying to get themself drunk and stop thinking about you... "But it didn't work. And I didn't have the guts to ask you out... I still really like you..." - He / She admitts.....
After a few minutes of silence, he / she askes you to give them one chance to be your other half....

 


Would you trust them and say yes?

a) Yes -- I trust them because I still love them. Plus, if I give them another chance, maybe time could tell whether he / she really still loves me or not.

b) No -- I don't trust them; they could be lying because if they weren't, they could of told me all of this before, why wait 10 years later? I can't let he / she hurt me again.
 

 

Results:

Q3 ---- If you chose yes, YOU DON'T TRULY LOVE THEM, YOU ONLY WANT TO BE WITH THEM BECAUSE YOU WANT YOURSELF TO BE HAPPY. OR, IT COULD BE A SIGN, HINTING THAT YOU MIGHT BE FEELING INSECURE...

             If you chose no, YOU TRULY LOVE HIM / HER BECAUSE YOU WANT THEM TO BE HAPPY, BUT REMEMBER, TAKE AS  MUCH OPPORTUNITIES AS YOU CAN NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE !

Q4 ---- If you chose yes, YOUR LOVE FOR THIS PERSON IS QUITE STRONG, YOU KNOW THIS PERSON WELL AND YOU CAN TELL WHETHER THEY ARE TRUST WORTHY OR NOT. -- THAT'S A GOOD SIGN :)

             If you chose no, YOU'RE A VERY INDEPENDENT AND "RESTRICTED" LOVER. THEREFORE, YOU LIKE THIS PERSON, BUT YOU KNOW WHEN IT'S TIME TO FACE THE FACTS -- JUST FOLLOW YOUR HEART <3

 

 

Tips:

- Sometimes, distance can be a problem that confuses you whether you like a person or not, but just remember, no matter the distance, just let love be. If you guys are made for each other, you'll get through anything despite the distance :)

- Don't rush it. Again, let love be. You would eventually find out who's right for you and who isn't - and time can prove that.

- Don't be girlfriend / boyfriend obsessed. No matter how old you are, don't be obsessed for a boyfriend or giflriend. People who are, often find the wrong people and don't end up very well.

 

 

I hope you would find your true love someday soon ^^ :)

 

(Dear fangirls / fanboys,
If you don't have any crush, and you're D E S P E R A T E
to actually meet your oppa / noona / celebrity crush, and
you're hoping your hearts out to date them. Listen,
don't give up!
Yeah, you can't believe I just said that right?
Look, the chances are pretty small, but you have to remember,
time will prove everything and nothing is impossible. :) )

 

(Dear girls / guys who are hardcore crushing on someone,
If you love that person so much, GO FOR IT!
Many people regret things they didn't do when they had
the chance to, you don't want to be those type of people!
So grab every chance you have now and make everything
worth it!
Remember (this is a quote I kinda made up, hehehe):
"Don't wait for the magical moment,
take the moment,
and make it magical" :) )