Even Tan

⇒ ʝust ƀetween ʊs ღ

http://s3.grouponcdn.com/images/site_images/1283/7995/SunSpa-TAN_BODY.jpg

In this chapter, I'll be explaining on how to get a perfectly beautiful even tan.

 


 

In order to achieve an even tan, you could go to the tanning booth or buy those tanning sprays. However, I have tips for YOU, to get a y and amazing tan with very, very little cost! Read on to find out more!!

 

How I got tan:

I used to go swimming almost everyday after school. And you guys should know how blazzing hot it is in Summer, right? So, whenever I went swimming in Summer, I'd go to the outside pool and although the weather is hot, the pool is still, however, outdoors; so the water temperature is always COOOLDD. So I'd walk a few rounds around the pool to warm myself up and then start swimming.  

 

Warning:

1. When it comes to tanning, SUNS-CREAM is super vital! It will, however, prevent you from tanning - ONLY A LITTLE BIT - but it's a lot better than getting a horrible sun burn and, if your out in the sun for too long, it will lead to skin problems IF you do not protect it properly. Therefore, suns-cream is your best friend!  

 

2. 1-2 hours a day is good enough. No matter how much you want a tan, it wouldn't just happen in a day. You HAVE TO give it some time. Go swimming or out for a stroll for about 1-2 hours each day is perfect - it could also help you lose a bit of weight, if you're looking forward to do that.  

 

 

Extra Tips: 

1. I won't guarantee that this will work but...

People who don't scrub as often and moisturize as often usually have tanner skin. Don't get grossed out though! I believe it does somehow work. Because people who scrub EVERY-SINGLE-DAY tend to be paler because each time they scrub, they are actually removing all the dirt, seabum and dead skin off themselves.  

I'm not telling you to NOT scrub and moisturize, just don't do it too often if you want a faster tan. This way is a lot easier and its actually not that dirty because our skin is NEVER too clean anyways.  Maybe just try scrubbing once a week and moisturizing 2-3 times a week.

 

2. If your at the beach and you just want to enhance your tan, try sun-baking

- If the weather is extremely hot and the sun is really bright, sun bake for an hour and then let your skin "rest" for about 15-30 minutes in the cool shade. Slap on a generous amount of suns cream and sun bake again for another hour. Repeat this process at a maximum of three times only!!  

 

- If the weather is cool and the sun isn't too bright (I'd say 20-25 degrees celcius) then you might want to repeat the process 5 times, max. Or. You could sun bake for 1-2½ hours and then rest for 15-30 mins, repeat process 3 times.   

 

3. I know I told you not to scrub / exfoliate / moisturize too often but, there's an exception... (but this one is optional though) 

If you want to maintain a healthy glow of tan, make sure to moisturize and maybe scrub a little, every time you finish sun baking.

Don't worry! Your tan won't go away! This will just help you achieve that healthy tan. However, if you like the way your tan is, then you can skip this step. 

 

I hope I didn't make that sound too confusing ><;

 

Anyways! If you guys have any other questions you want to ask me, please do feel free to ask in the commebt box below! For new readers, please check out the rules before applying a question or anything else. And thank you so much! 

 

Also... I'm terribly sorry for my super late updates. I've been seriously busy with school, no joke. And I have extra lessons and tutors after school as well so I'm often tired... and yeah...  미안해! !

 

I will TRY MY SUPER SUPER DUPER BEST in trying to update faster!! 

(can't promise but I'll try ) 

 

 

Last but not least, if you're going to try ANY of my advices, please do let me know your results, it'll make me feel really happy. :3 anyways, good luck!