Confession

The Gangster and The Heiress

 

(A/N): lala short update...went camping few week ago, came back aweek ago dead tired, no motivation to update...


 

"Father, what is the meaning of this?" Chaewon raises her voice at her father once they both escape the public eyes and are now inside one of the guest room.

 


"Chaewon-ah..."Mr. Moon starts but she immediately roll her eyes and cut him off.

 


"Fiance? Tish...you must be joking...since when did I agree on this arrangement?" She spoke with much sarcasm from her voice. 

 


"Its been already confirm. Your getting engaged whether you like it or not and I don't see why not...since Mr. Song could help lead Taesang well in the near future alongside with you." Mr.Moon explain firmly. 

 


"Yea right...you’re probably selling me off just to help your own greed." She scoff at his statement.  

 


"Moon Chaewon!" Mr.Moon yelled at Chaewon for her disrespectful tone.

 


"What? Is throwing away my freedom, my life I once had before for Taesung and now mothers resort is still not enough? I'm not enough to lead Taesung for you? What more do you want to take away from me before you are satisfied?!" Chaewon lash out angrily. Ever since the death of her mother, her father took everything away from her and completely taken control of her life and she can’t do anything but compelled to her father wishes but...now it had gone far enough...

 


"Sir...the guests are waiting for you." Mr. Moon’s secretary came in before informing him.

 


"Chaewon-ah...well continue this later." Mr. Moon walks away toward his secretary. 

 


"NO. Lets finishes it here and now!"Chaewon demand as she stomp her feet.

 


"Stop being stubborn for once. I'll be leaving now. Mr.Song will be the one to send you back." Mr. Moon spoke without facing her before leaving out the door with his secretary.

 


Chaewon head boils as she grind on her teeth from her father's words...have she not listen to her father enough? she been heeding her father every words ever since she came into Taesung even though her father doesn’t pay any amount of attention toward her and this is what she gets?! 

 


Chaewon storm out not bother by the fact that Joongki had been standing by the doorway waiting for her, he probably heard every commotion inside the room already before her father left. She walked pass him as he turn around and follow suit. Chaewon reach the exit door and grab the handle to open it but to only be push close by Joongki from behind. Chaewon dart his eyes at him while he look down at her with an unreadable expression before grabbing her hand that was holding onto the handle and pull it away from the door knob.

 


"Yah, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She snap at him.

 


"You don't have too if you don't want to?" Joongki held her tighter knowing that the other side of the door will be blasting with media and camera asking tons of question about their engagement not that hes worry about it, its her that he's worrying about for he knows how much she hated attention. 

 


"What?"

 


"Lets go...I know another way out of here." He quickly drag her another direction and out to the back of the building where the parking lots are. 

 


"Yah let go of me!" She struggle to get free.

 


"Why would you rather be surround by a bunch of nosy reporters and media out there?" Joongki asked while still dragging her.

 


Chaewon became mute for a moment for she knows that something that she doesn’t want.

 


"Where on earth are you talking me?" Chaewon question him coldly as she snatch her hands back and throwing death glares at him when they reach the front of his car.

 


"Yah. Are you listening." She raises her voice seeing how he ignored her rants.

 


"Get in." Joongki opens the door and gesture her to get in with his head.

 


"As if. I'll call my driver to pick me up." She turn her heels around and was about to walk away but Joongki quickly caught her arm.

 


"YAH!" Chaewon yelled and tried to pull away but fail.

 


"Aish, why do you have to be so hard head? when a handsome gentleman like me opens the door for you and ask you to get in, you should just get in..." Joongki pull and pushes her inside the front seat by surprise as he closes the door before running to the driver seat. 

 


"What do you think you're doing?" Joongki asked when he was about to start the engine seeing how she struggle to get out.

 


"Getting out."

 


"Nope you're not." He quickly held onto her wrist keeping her in her place as he leaned forward with a quirky smiled.

 


"I was told to send you back and since we going to be together in the near future I suggest we both start getting along."

 


Chaewon rolled her eyes. "No thanks Mr.Song I liked it better without you in the picture and since this engagement was set up by my father, I'll just had to refuse marry to you."

 


"No...I was the one who set up this arrangement Chaewon-shhi and if this engagement won't go through than your father is going to lose a lot more than you think." He told with a big grin plaster on his face. 

 


Chaewon frown at his statement. "What are your motivation by marrying me? huh? After marrying me what are you planning on doing? Are you planning on stealing Taesung by setting up this kind of plan?" She accused him immediately. 

 


"Aish...this woman..." Joongki lend away ruffling the back of his head in frustration. He didn't intended things to turn out like this..."No, I'm not planning anything nor have any bad intention by this its just...I-I..." He pause and look at her shyly before looking away. "I...like you..."