Playboy Jerk

The Gangster and The Heiress

 

 

Lee Sang Yeob(secretary) quickly went to greet Chaewon the moment she enter the mansion. "Miss welcome I have the file you had requested." He bow a bit before handing her the file but she remain silent. He looked up seeing how she didn't respond to him.


 

"Miss?" He called out.


 

"Ah...what?" She snap out from her thoughts and turn to him in confuse.


 

"Miss...the file you wanted?"


 

"Oh...right. Thank you Oppa." Chaewon took the file before walking toward the living area and slump down before scanning the file, leaving him standing on his spot as he let out a deep sigh before following her from behind.


 

"Miss please restrain yourself from calling me that."


 

"Why? and what's with the miss didn't I told you to drop it and just call me Chaewon?"


 

"Thats impossible Miss right now I'm secretary Lee and I don't think the Boss would like it if he heard."


 

Hearing him spoke out Boss, Chaewon frowned and look up straight into his eyes remembering their fight a few hours ago. "I'm not in very good mood right now...are you going to keep on defianting me?"


 

"I-I'm sorry Mis- I mean Chaewon shhi."


 

Chaewon smiled as she stood up, standing in front of him and hand him the filed back."I'm done. Take this back and tell him to redo the whole file from the start, there are so many flaws in this even the requirement of the contract is wrong. If the contractor were to see this poorly done file it would only embarrass Taesung."


 

"Yes, Chaewon shhi." Sang Yeob took it from her as she turn around and walked away toward the hallway.


 

"Now leave, your done here and I need to get rid of this dress." She spoke out in annoyed and you can tell that she was utterly uncomfortable on what she was wearing.


 

A soft chuckle escape as he called out. "Chaewon-shhi..." Chaewon turn her head around at him.  


 

"You look beautiful...I'll be going then." Sang Yeob smiled before walking away as the maid in the house send him off.


 

Chaewon's cheeks turn light pink for a second as she recalled what happen an hour ago before she quickly brush it off and process to her room.


 

She reach her room as she close the door from behind she walked toward her bed and slump down as she breathed out heavily from exhaustion with her brain trying to process everything that happen today until his face suddenly pops up in her head.


 

"That playboy jerk...can't complete the wedding without it? Pishh you wish." She scoff as she tried to hide the pink blushes that was slightly showing.


 

**Flashback**  

 

 

"I like you..." Joongki shyly confessed.


 

There were silences for a second before she snort in disbelieved. "Is that really the best you got? why not 'Chaewon shhi I love you?'" Chaewon splat out.


 

Joongki was taken back that his confession had only turn into a big misunderstanding while he looks at her in awe but before he was about to open his mouth.


 

"What? Do you really think I'll fall for it?" Chaewon scoff and roll her eyes.


 

"Try harder next time maybe I'll even give you Taesung." She then mocked sarcastically.


 

Joongki chuckles at her, although he should be offended but he wasn't and instead he was quite amused the way she responded.


 

Chaewon frown looking at him in utterly annoyed. "Your laughing?"


 

Joongki smirk as he lend his half body full forward with his arm reach out, trapping her in between with her back against the car door.


 

"Y-yah...what do you think you're doing?" She stuttered nervously with their face so close, it was the first time a men had ever came this closer to her.


 

"Why? weren't you the one who told me to try harder? and so what if I am?" He smirks even more as his warm breath touches her cheeks.


 

"Y-you better move away or else..."


 

"Or what?" He fireback teasingly as his eyes trail to every beautiful feature on her face and down to her pink lips that he had been dying to kiss...without any self conscious he lend his face closer, so close that their lips could almost brush against each other.


 

"Mind if I told you, you looked absolutely beautiful today Chaewon-ah..." Joongki mutter softly with his hot breath sending shiver down her spine as she grind tightly onto her jaws aware of how utterly close they are and without a second thoughts she quickly pushes him away when he was going to lend closer for a kiss.     


 

"You playboy jerk...how dare you." She sneers at him thought she was already blushes like mad with her heart beating rapidly inside her chest.


 

"Avoid it as much you want but we can't complete the wedding without it." He grin at her before he butten his seatbelt and was about to start the engine.


 

"Seatbelt. Or do you want me to do it for you?" Joongki tease as she quickly went buckle hers in with her face still pink while she tried to avoid any eye contact with him.

 
 
 

 

(A/N) @lilyecuw: Thanks for always commenting on my story and telling me to update even thought I'm a slow updater...but I really appreciate it. ^^  and to those who comments as well @seryoung @ Bassplayer, thanks.