Episode 9

What is love?

 

Recap:
 
"Enough for you to kiss me again" Eunjung said smiling 
 
Then Junho stopped spinning her and put her down and looked deep into her eyes..
 
Both their heads were moving near each other.
 
Then *BAM* their lips met once again, but this time it had a little bit more passion in it..
 
Eunjung broke away from the kiss and gave Junho a hug .
 
End of Recap:
 
Junho's POV 
 
She broke away from the kiss and gave me a hug. Of course I hugged her back . 
 
I don't know why but I feel so happy right now . My heart is just pounding.
 
"Oppa.. I'm gonna go back to sleep" 
 
I looked as she walked back to the bed and grabbed her arm before she tried to step away and kissed her forehead . 
 
"Goodnight beautiful . See you tomorrow " I said letting her go 
 
She smiled and started walking towards the bed . 
 
I sat next to the bed and watched her fall asleep.. 
 
I stayed until she was fast asleep .. & when she did I went towards my room and went to sleep . 
 
I know that I want this feeling I have for Eunjung to last longer .. 
 
End of POV 
 
Author's POV 
 
On the other hand Seungho and Hyuna had a different type of love relationship .. 
Like for those of you who had feelings for a certain person and like you wanted to go out with them for longest period of time . But you just like take up or I should say use up all your time to ask them out and then when you finally gain the courage to ask them out. Of course in this case Hyuna liked Seungho back so she said yes. So if you had an type of crush like this and they said yes . Do you get it if I told you that as you and the certain person go out your feelings like automatically or slowly go away and then it comes to the point where your not really into them anymore . Well if you did that how Seungho and well actually thats how Seungho's feeling . Why don't we just take a look at Seungho's relationship with Hyuna now shall we..
 
* I know nothing about love .. lolol I'm still young .. I'm just going off of my friends relationships .. *
 
End of Author's POV 
 
Seungho's POV 
 
In his room 
 
I was just laying there on my bed thinking about everything that happened today..
 
Wow.. why do I feel so bad .. why does my heart no why do I myself including my heart feel so bad and so freakin' guilty .. I know I'm with Hyuna.& all my Junior High and Freshmen life I wanted to be with her for the longest.. But why is it that I want someone or why is that I want something else something that I can feel more passion in love with.. Someone that my feelings will last longer with .. 
 
"Why is it that I got so jealous when I saw Junho holding Eunjung tonight? Why? I don't love her.. I never did . Why is it that my heart envy's Junho right now? I have Hyuna isn't that enough for me right now ... " I said to myself 
 
"Aish.. I need an answer can someone help me?" I asked 
 
End of  POV 
 
Author's Note:
 
Hey Hey Hey.. I haven't been updating lately sorry I've been a little M.I.A .. I have no excuse I've just been caught up in Kdrama's & also other amazing  Fanfics on here that some of you write .. 
 
So I wanted to try something new.. You see the part where Seungho asked , "Aish I need an answer someone help me?" I want you guys to comment below and tell me what you want and the one that I like the most will be incorporated in this fanfic ..& of course as an honest author I will give you credit .. Just comment below .. also ask questions in your comments and I'll answer them in my next update. Thank you guys so much for keeping up and still reading this fanfic even though I've been M.I.A. 
 
Saranghaeyo <3