Surprise Call From Mr.Lee Soo Man

DISCONTINUED :( PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES AND STORIES I COAUTHOR IF YOU'RE STILL HUNGRY FOR SUGEN

(In practice room)

"drrrrring drring" Leeteuk's phone rang. "Aishhhh." He said then he picked up the phone. "Yoebsyo? (I am positive I spelled that wrong...)" 

"Hello leeteuk" said a man through the phone.

"Oh Hi Mr.Lee Soo Man" Said Teuk who didn't expect the call at all.

Taeyeon overheard him and came to the phone. "Anneong Mr. Lee!!!!"

"Hey give me my phone!!" Leeteuk yelled 

"NO." Taeyeon said and went back to the phone.

"Well hi Taeyeon, I see you are with Leeteuk, right?" Mr.Lee asked through the phone.

"Uhh...Yes, Mr.Lee, I am. But I am with the girls and the other SuJu members." Said Tae

Lee Soo Man laughed through the phone. "Are all of them with you at this moment?"  He asked

"Aniyo, Would you like me to get them?" She asked

"Yes please."

Taeyeon yelled for everyone and they all came instantly.

"Yes unnie?" asked 8 girls.

"What happened???" Said 8 guys.

"Mr. Lee Soo Man is on the phone, he wants to talk to us." Leeteuk said.

"UNCLE!!!!" Sunny took the phone and greeted her uncle.

"Hi Sunny, how are you?"

"I'm fine, would you like me to put you on speaker?"

"Oh yes, thank you dear." He said. Sunny then put Mr. Lee on speaker.

"Alright everyone, as you may know, you guys are the most well known kpop groups in SM, right?"

"Yes!" Everyone responded.

"I have decided to have you guys do a show together." He said, not sure if the two groups would be ok knowing.

"What show?" Said a curious donghae

"Well.....Sunny was on it twice, Hyoyeon one and Yuri once..............." Mr.Lee started "It is the third season of Invicible Youth aka Invincible SuGen "

"BWOH?!?!?!?!?!"

"C'mon, it'll be fun!!!!" Mr.Lee Sooman said. "Think about it, it will be like a supergeneration party everyday!!!"

After thinking long and hard, everyone finally agreed.

"Fine, we will" All 18 said.

"Jolly good by the way the hosts will be same as first season (SHin young, Taewoo, Joohyun), and the same place too (Yuch-ri)" Mr.Lee said happily.

"Ok now it will start tomorrow, ok?" He said

"TOMORROW?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Yes tomorrow." He said

"We know that but the problem is tha--" Eunhyuk was cut off by Mr.Sooman hanging up.

"Well I guess we are all going on a show together, anyways if it starts tomorrow, you girls should  get going." Leeteuk said

"You're right oppa" Tae said. She the turned to the girls. "Let's go girls!!!!!!!!!"

The girls got ready to leave and bid their goodbyes. Soon the girls were out of the door and into the limo.

(Suju's house still)

All of the members sat on the couch.

"Well that was a surprise." Said Kyuhyun.

"Definitely." Said the others

"What do you think it will be like??" Sungmin said

"I'm thinking you should ask the love of your life, she was on it both seasons" Eunhyuk said teasingly.

"What about your dancing queen, she was on the second sewason" Said annoyed Min.

Eunhyuk glared at Sungmin. Sungmin glared at Eunhyuk. Yesung left to the kitchen before they started to talk about Yuri  being in the first season.

"Anyways" said Teukie, who was trying to prevent the awkward atmosphere. "How about we go to sleep, I'm tired!!!"

"Me too" Said Kibum while stretching.

"Count me in." Siwon yawned.

"You knows it" Kyuhyun shouted energetically 

"SleepyTime!!!" Sungmin cheered with ageyo.

''Let's go!!!!" Said Yesung who ran up the stairs like superman.

"I wanna sleep!!!!!'' Whined Ryeowook

"Time to visit dreamland~~" Donghae sang

"Peace out, reality" Eunhyuk said and made the peace sign with his hands while he followed the rest upstairs.

Within 5 minutes the boys were dead asleep.

 

Meanwhile with the girls.......

The girls were all silent in the limo until someone spoke up.

"Aish, I can't believe we have to do work with them!!!" Said Jessica, who was obviously annoyed.

"At least we know them well." Commented Yoona.

"True, but working is hard." said Fany.

"I doubt it, I mean we are all hard workers." Said Sooyoung who tried to help.

"Soo is right, I'm sure it'll be fun" Taeyeon said calmly.

 "I can't wait to go back there" Yuri squealed.

"I know right I miss it there" Sunny agreed.

"I am so looking foward to it." Hyo said and squealed.

The girls then arrived home 10 minutes later. "Ahhhh....feels good to be home." Yoona said while stretching. she then came out first and unlocked the door.

"C'mon Sica" Tiffany said to tired Sica. " We're the only ones left in the limo, let's go!!!"

Sica then said, "Fany....I'm tired...."

"Get uuuuuup!!!!" Tiffany whined in english. She soon got fed up and dragged Sica out.

"Fany!!!!!!" Sica screamed "Fine, fine, I'll walk!!!" Jessica started to walk with Tiffany to the door.

Taeyeon opened the door for them. "Gosh Sica, you couldn't just wait til we got home." She turned to Sica who was asleep. "Aigooo, at least go to your room!!!" 

Sica obeyed Tae and went up ut of course, with Fany's help.

(Author's note/ AN:Everyone shares a room. Tiffany&Jessica   Sunny&Taeyeon   Yoona&Yuri     Seohyun&Sooyoung&Hyoyeon

For now you will see their rooms when it comes up)

 

Sica&Fany's room:

   boys and girls room furniture 21 25 Room Design Ideas for Teenage Girls

(Ignore the girl and have the chair  near the lamp on the very right be a bed)

 

 

The next day......

Taeyeon and Sunny, as usual were awake early. The two would always make breakfast for the rest.

They were lisening to music while cooking. None other then "Galaxy Supernova" was playing. The girls were singing through out the song.

"Sunbuns, what time is it?" Tae said suddenly, after she set the table.

"uhhh" Sunny checked her phone."6, what time do we have to go?"

"Well if it's 6" Tae started. "And the drive is 20 minutes, and we have to wake up the girls, which will take 30 min, an extra 10 for Sica, plus it will take us all an hour to get ready, an we need to be there at 8:00, 8:15 tops,we should probably start right about...NOW!!" 

Sunny put everyone's food in

korean-breakfast.jpg

Both of them started to wake all the girls up.

(AN: I want to skip all the waking them up stuff and getting ready to update faster, sorry^^)

 

This is what the girs wore:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tae:

Pull+&+Bear+Flowered+Shorts+3.JPG    

(A lot of the outfits will have heels and stuff so imagine sneakers also to the right of each outfit is the hairstyle and makeup etc)

 

Sica:

230670ed5e582f3861977bcdc9ca0ba2.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW09fXyc67F2AKmVj_96b

 

Sunny:

92913415c4023fea6b34305a44eb76df515a4ebd  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5-dhhvE8iXiWiV6EWRyS

(Ignore the hat)

 

Fany:

cd0i13v28.jpeg  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpUdwpYMOB61lccJIsPeF

 

Hyo:

vaeub8-l-610x610-shorts-girl-beautiful-s image002-700673.jpg

 

Yuri:

black-bag-light-blue-shorts-chartreuse-t   

 

Soo:

cn_image.size.0618-cuteoutfit-1.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-ip0I762ZVxIVGmHrbWK

(Minus the glasses)

 

Yoona:

tumblr_m1dom1QLlp1qzrk5xo1_500.jpg yoona1.jpg

 

seo:

toykbg-l-610x610-shoes-floral-heels-plat images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKXKbz8WeHSRAQeqKaFWd

(I am going to start pov's now!!!)

Sunny Pov

Me and Yul kept squealing with joy. We really miss Yuchi-ri. But, I am kinda sad the rest of the IY gang isn't going to be there. But we will have suju oppas so I'm still full of ecxitement. We exited the house and went in the limo.

"Unnie, do you think we will live in the same place?'' Yuri asked.

"I don't know Yul, but I hope so. Then yet they may make us work on a whole new house." I replied

"Good point." she said and sat next to me and Yoona. Since the limo was a rounded sofa attatched to the wall We were all together.

-End of Pov-


AN: The seating arangement:

 

Tae   Sun   Yul   Yoon   Soo

Sica  -------Table--------  Hyo

Fany  -------Table--------  Seo

(It was one table)

 

 Sica Pov.

"Hey, let's play a game while we are on the way, it is a long way" Fany suggested putting extra effort on the word "long".

"Yeah!!!!" Hyo said.

"But what should we play?" Seohyun asked

"Hmmmm". We were all wondering.

"How about we do ABC improv!!!" I said.

We all are actually really good at english now but, Tiffany and I still have our advantages. 

 

AN: ABC improv is where the players have a converstin or or act but their lines have to be in ABC order. You will see as the game goes on.

 

Still Sica Pov.

"What order should we go in?" Yoon asked.

"Let's go around the limo starting from tiffany since those two are best at english." Taeyeon said pointing to me and Fany.

"Okay" Fany said then starting."Anybody have a pencil and paper?"

"Bringing a pencil and paper on the road is not my thing." I said

"Could someone please get a pencil and paper." Tae said.

"Did we really just waste the 3 of your guys' lines on a pencil and paper?" Sun joked. We all started laughing.

"Everybody DANCE!!!" Yul exclaimed and put music on and started to dance.

"Forever weird Yul has entered the building." Yoona said pretending to be talking in a microphone causing more giggles.

"Go Yul. Go Yul. Go Yul." Sooyoungie said and started to dance.

"How can you dance without the dancing queen?!?!" Hyo said and got up and started dancing.

"I just realized how weird my unnies are." Seo giggled.

"Just not as weird as suju oppas."Fany said said and everyone went "Ooooo"including myself.

'Kibum oppa is probably the least weird, which is funny since Yoona is one of our weirdest members." I said teasing Yoongie. In the corner of my eye I could see her blushing.

"Let's just say opposites attrat." Taeyeon joined me causing Yoona to blush more.

"Must I say, they are still a picture perfect couple." Sunny joined too making Yoona turn into a tomato.

"No one could resist their cuteness." Yul said betraying Yoon. Yonna covered her face with her hands.

"Oh and the funniest part is that our weirdest member, Yul, and their weirdest member, Yesung, are a perfect couple. Yoona said uncovering her face and revenging on Yul.

"Please tell me they will be official soon." Soo said helping Yoon.

"Quit it! We are there!" Hyo said looking outside.

"Really?" Seo asked.

"So, let's go!!!" Fany said.

"To be continued..." I said, ending the game. We all laughed as we came out of the limo one by one.


I finally updated!!!! And, Invincible Youth is Back!!!!!! I hope you like the new "format", you could say. I added a little Yoonbum and taeteuk and Yulsung and well, I hope you like it^^. Please subscribe, comment, upvote, and anything of the sort and please look foward to my next update. 

P.S. I am updating the Foreword so that new readers will know that this story will have IY or shall I say Invincible Sugen.

KAMSAHAMIDA EVERYONE!!!!!!!!