Chapter 2

The Seven Deadly Sins and The Seven Heavenly Virtues (( Apply CLOSED ))

R u i ’ s  P O V

Cameras where snapping everywhere.

“Oh, my pretty little boy.”

My ‘mother’ hugged me and me, being the wonderful, handsome boy I was, I hugged her back.

“You be good, arasso? And have fun, alright?”

“Yes, umma.”

We let go of each other and my mother turned to the cameras, smiling and waving. I did the same.

A black limousine pulled up from out of nowhere and onto our driveway.

“What in the world?” My mother asked, staring at the limousine quizzically.

The passenger window rolled down and showed a man in a black tux.

“Rui-sshi?”

“Yes?”

“Please put your bags in the car. We are going to The Mansion.”

“Ah, of course,” My mother replied for me, taking my hand and letting the servants carry my bags to the car. They put it in the trunk and closed the door shut.

The camera men and women stared at us, cameras flashing and questions pouring out of their mouths.

She embraced me in a hug again and whispered in my ear. “You’re lucky I’m letting you go, but it’s only this one time. Don’t do anything stupid, my dear boy.” She hissed the last word and I pictured her ugly face turn even uglier.

She let go and started ‘sobbing,’ telling me how much she’d ‘miss’ me.

I kept my face composed, patting her on the back and ‘reassuring’ her that I would also ‘miss’ her.

Barf.

This annoying woman could die, for all I care.

“Goodbye, umma.”

She sniffed once and nodded, patting my head. I turned and walked into the limousine, a servant closing the door for me.

“Thank God I’m away from the Wicked Witch of the East,” I said out loud, lying down on the long seat. “Hurry and leave.” I spoke into the mic.

“Yes, sir,” came the reply.

We pulled away from the driveway, my mother ‘crying.’ Cameras were still flashing as we drove away.

Annoying paparazzi.

They can all die, for all I care.

……..

I hate girls.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

L e e  T a e   J i n ’ s  P O V

"Noona. Hyung. I'm going now, okay?"

"Oh, okay, Tae."

"Later, Jin."

I waved at them and walked out of the door, carrying my four suitcases with ease.

"Tae!"

I turned and watched my noona come running toward me.

"Hmmm?"

She rushed toward me and gave me a hug.

I stood there, shocked.

Then, slowly, I hugged her back, patting her back.

"You... H-have to h-have fun, okay?"

"Okay."

"And eat l-lots of food. You weigh l-less than me."

"Okay."

"And t-text me once everyday so I k-know you're still alive."

"Okay."

She let go of me and smiled, tears slowly falling down her face.

"You know I don't like girls, noona. But you are the only exception." I told her, wiping her tears away with my thumb.

She nodded, tears continuing to fall down her face.

"Stop crying, noona. How are you going to get a boyfriend if you cry so much?"

"Ya~" She replied, weakly hitting me on the shoulder.

Then, a black limousine pulled up into the driveway.

"Tae Jin-sshi?"

"Mmmm?"

"Please put your bags in the trunk. We are going to The Mansion."

"Oh, yeah, sure."

I walked to the back of the limousine and placed my suitcases with the other four that were already there.

I waved at my sister who waved back to me weakly.

“Don’t worry, noona. I’ll be back. I promise. And, I’ll text you everyday. Don’t worry, okay?”

“Fine,” she sniffed, pushing me towards the limousine.

“I’ll miss you, noona.”

“Me too, Tae.”

I waved at her and walked inside the limousine, slamming the door shut behind me.

“Hello.”

“Hey.”

Well, I guess he’s going to The Mansion, too.

….

I hope no girls are there.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

S k y l e r  M i n ’ s  P O V

“Umma, appa, I’m leaving.”

“Arasso, dear.” My mother replied, yawning. She must have stayed up late working.

“Hyung, are you leaving?” Asked my younger brother the same time my hyung asked me, “You going, Sky?”

“Yes.”

“Can I ha-“

“Absolutely NOT.”

“Awww. Come on, hyung. Please?”

“No.” I replied, giving him my death glare.

He flinched at my gaze and looked down at the ground.

“Fine,” he muttered, kicking at nothing.

“Come on, Sky. Let him take your room.”

“You know what the answer to that is, hyung.”

He sighed, defeated and rubbed my brother’s head.

“Sorry, kiddo. He won’t budge.”

My younger brother pouted and crossed his arms. He then turned to me and gave me puppy dog eyes.

“Kid, you know that puppy dog eyes only work on puppies and dogs. Not humans. That’s why they’re called puppy dog eyes.”

He rolled his eyes and also gave up.

“Oh, and when I come back and see one thing out of place, I’ll blame you and personally murder you.”

“Arasso, arasso. Geez.” He replied, his hands up in defeat.

I grinned and plugged in my earphones, listening to music. I walked out the door, my father standing up from sitting. I plucked out my earphone.

“You going?”

“Yes, appa.”

“Arasso. Good bye, son.”

“Bye.” We gave each other a hug and saw a black limousine crawl into the drive way.

“Were you expecting anybody, Sky?”

“Nope.”

The window rolled down and a guy in black opened his mouth.

“Skyler Min-sshi?”

“Mmmm?”

“Please put your bags in the car. We are going to The Mansion.”

“Arasso. Sure.”

I dumped my bags in the trunk, yawning while I closed the trunk.

“Have fun.”

“Ugh. I’ll try.”

My father grinned and I gave him a slight wave, stepping in the car.

Two boys were already there, one was that one actresses son and the other was as skinny as a twig.

“Hey.”

“Hello.”

I stared at them and gave them a nod in return. I sat the very corner, plugging in my earphones and losing myself in the music.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Y o s h i m i t s u  R e n z o ’ s  P O V

“Appa, I’m going.”

“Arasso. Have fun, son.”

I’ll try, I thought to myself.

Just then, a call came and I picked up my phone.

“Onii- I mean, oppa?”

“Ah, Chika-chan.”

“I heard that you’re going somewhere?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Will you not be able to call me anymore, oppa?”

“I’m not sure, Chika-chan.”

She sighed and I could picture her pouting.

“Well… Okay.”

“Chika-chan! Give me the phone.”

“Oh, hai, ma- umma.”

“Hello, Renzo-kun?”

“Hello, umma.”

“Oh, my baby. Have fun at whatever place you’re going to, okay?”

“Hai.”

“And don’t do anything stupid.”

“Hai.”

“And-“

“I know, umma.”

She sighed and I smiled. I haven’t talk to her in a while.

“I’ll be good, umma.”

“Well… Alright, dear.”

“Tell Chika-chan I said bye.”

“Of course, dear.”

We hung up and I walked out the door, carrying my suitcases and saw a black limousine sitting on our driveway.

“Yoshimoto Renzo-sshi?”

“Yes?”

“Please put your bags in the car. We are going to The Mansion.”

“Sure.”

I went to the trunk and adjusted some of the suitcases already there and plopped mine in there too.

I walked into the limousine and saw three other boys.

I gave them a slight wave. “Hi.”

“Hey.”

“Hello.”

The boy who was listening to music just gave me a nod and went back to not paying attention to anything.

I sat down next to the skinny boy and watched as we pulled away from the driveway.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

H a n  S h i n h y u n ’ s  P O V

“Hyung, noona. I’m leaving.”

“Oh, already?”

“Yeah.”

“Arasso, well, I have something for you.”

I yawned and plopped down on the chair beside me. Why stand when there’s a perfectly comfortable chair right next to you? People are odd these days.

She came back with three bag of chips. “I hope this is fine…”

“Fine? It’s perfect.

She giggled and watched me leave their apartment room.

“Bye, Shinri.”

“Bye, noona.” I mumbled, reaching for some chips. I lazily put on my shoes and stared at my four suitcases mocking me to carry them.

“You lazy .”

I looked up to see my brother smiling down at me. He picked up three suitcases and walked to the elevator with me. He stared at me who was rolling my suitcase and munching on some chips.

“You fat .”

“You know, you don’t have to put the word ‘’ with everything that has to deal with me.”

“Uhmmm… Yes, I do.”

“Whatever. I’m too lazy to argue.”

“See?”

I rolled my eyes and yawned. The elevator opened and I walked out, my brother following behind.

There was a black limousine, but I didn’t pay much attention to it. I was heading toward the garage when I heard a voice behind me.

“Han Shinhyun-sshi?”

I turned and my eyebrows shot up, staring at the guy in the black limousine.

“Yes?”

“Please put your bags in the car. We are going to The Mansion.”

“Oh, yeah.”

I handed my brother my suitcase and he gave me a little tsk, and heard him mumble and grumble something.

Probably about me being a lazy , again.

“Well, later, bro.”

“Bye, hyung.”

We gave each other a man hug and I opened the door and stepped in, my brother closing the door behind me.

“Yo.”

“Hey.”

“Hello.”

A nod.

“Hi.”

I sat next to the other side of the door I came from, leaning my head against the window. I think I’ll take a nap. It sounds amazing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

L e e  Y u u  J i ’ s  P O V

“Goodbye, my family.”

“Goodbye, son.”

“Bye, hyung!”

“Oh, Jayi, before I forget…”

My mother popped out of the kitchen and handed me a backpack.

“Uhmmm…”

“It’s for you.”

“Thank you?”

“Oh, just open it.”

I did what I was told and nearly squealed in delight.

It was food. FOOD! Did you not here me? FOOD!

“Saranghae, f- umma.”

“Oh, you too, dear.”

Phew, close call. I almost said food. I mentally wiped the sweat from my forehead.

“Well, I’m leaving.”

She nodded and gave me a short hug.

“Come back soon, arasso?”

“Umma, you’re the one who wanted me to go to this.”

“Oh, right.”

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door, my brother following me.

“What do you want, Joo?”

“Nothing. I’m bored.”

“Oh, well, arasso. Help me with my bags.”

“Arasso.”

He carried two of my bags and just then, a black limousine came into our driveway.

“Hyung, that is beast.”

I rolled my eyes at him and he gave me a cheeky grin.

“Lee Yuu Ji-sshi?”

“Mmmm?”

“Please put your bags in the car. We are going to The Mansion.”

“Mmkay.”

We walked to the trunk and I tossed my bags in, my brother protesting about that.

He annoys me sometimes.

“Later, Joo.”

“Bye, hyung.” He gave me a slight wave and I waved to him as I walked into the limousine.

There were five boys already there.

“’Sup?”

“Hey.”

“Hello.”

A nod.

“Hi.”

“Yo.”

I looked around and took the seat beside the guy who was that one actresses son.

I took out some food and began eating, a smile plastered on my face as I ate a chocopie. Ahhh, deliciousness.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

L e e  Y o u n g M i n ’ s  P O V

“Oppa, are you going?”

“Mmhmmm.”

“Oh, well, bye.”

I turned to her, ready to say something about boys wanting her but I was interrupted.

“Bye, honey.”

“Umma.”

“Bye, son.”

“Appa.”

I bowed to them and motioned for my sister to follow me outside. She sighed and rolled one of my suitcases outside.

“You are not allowed to talk to any boys. If you do, I’ll kill them. Also, don’t stay out too late with your friends. I’m calling you everyday to make sure.”

“Oppa!”

“No. Listen to me. Don’t talk to boys, period. I’m serious-“

I was, once again, interrupted by a black limousine pulling up to my driveway.

“Ugh, what now?”

“Lee YoungMin-sshi?”

“What?” I asked venomously.

He was unfazed. “Please put your bags in the car. We are going to The Mansion.”

I nodded and walked to the trunk of the car, dumping my bags in.

I turned to my sister.

“I’m serious. No. Talking. To. Boys.”

“Arasso. Now, go.”

I gave her a hug and she hugged me back. I opened the door and gave her a warning glance before closing the door behind me, facing six boys.

“Ummm…”

“Hey.”

“Hello.”

A nod from another boy.

“Hi.”

“’Sup.”

“Yo.”

I sat next to the guy listening to music. He looked like he couldn’t do much. He was also quiet. Well, everyone was, but he didn’t pay attention to anyone, so that was fine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

N o  o n e ’ s  P O V

“We are now heading to The Mansion.”

“Finally,” Rui said out loud.

“Hmmm…” Tae Jin replied.

Skyler just plugged out his earphones and nodded.

Renzo stretched.

Shinhyun yawned, taking a chip from his humongous bag of chips.

Yuu Ji quietly munched away, smiling.

YoungMin nodded, thinking about his sister.

"You boys are in the east wing. You guys have one maid and one butler. Don't worry, if you want them to leave, just kindly ask them to. They will. If they don't, please inform the headmaster."

"Headmaster, hmmm?" Skyler asked, yawning.

"Each of you guys get a room. Each room has a Microsoft Surface. A plasma screen television and a walk-in closet. Also, each of you get a car. A Peugeot Leonin."

"In the kitchen, there is a bar. No alcohol. The headmaster forbids it. But, there is wine. Only for food. There's a living room and a dining room. An indoor and outdoor swimming pool, garden, gym, a treehouse out back. There are also spas. One for boys and one for girls. There is a hot spring, too."

“Oh, please note that there are girls.”

“What?!” All the boys yelled, especially Rui, Tae Jin and Skyler.

“Get me out of here.” Rui hissed, jumping out of his seat.

“Sorry, sir. No can do.”

“Kiss my and say that to me one more time.”

“Please, sit down, sir.”

“I hate girls. Absolutely hate them. Despise them. I’ll murder them all," commented Skyler.

“Well, I guess telling you sirs that the hot springs are co-ed won’t help either.”

“What?!”The boys all screeched.

The driver smirked and continued driving, bringing the boys closer and closer to the place they all thought would describe The Mansion in one word: Hell.


I'm really sorry for not updating, guys.

><

I was going to, but then my internet shut down. D:<

And, I won't be able to update as quickly as I used to.

My mother is back.

Oh, well, my mother went to Korea with my sisters and while she was gone, I was here on asianfanfics. :D

But, now that she's back, I can't update as much as I used to. D:

Sorry, lovelies. ><