Chapter 1

The Seven Deadly Sins and The Seven Heavenly Virtues (( Apply CLOSED ))

J a n g  J i  Y e o n ' s  P O V

 

"Umma, Appa! I'm going now." I called out to my parents, walking down the stairs.

"Oh, honey. Let me help you with that." My dad requested, taking two suitcases from me.

"Thanks, Appa."

"Anything for you, baby girl." He replied, kissing my forehead.

"Did you get everything?"

"Yes, umma."

"Are you sure? Clothes, shoes, under-"

"Umma, I'm not a kid anymore."

"Yes, of course. You're right, dear."

They followed me out the door, a black limousine pulling up from the driveway.

"What the heck?"

The driver window opened, revealing a man in a black suit.

"Jang Ji Yeon-sshi?"

"Yes, that's me." I replied, questioningly. Was this guy going to me? I'm too young for that!

"Please put your bags in the trunk. We are going to The Mansion." ( A/N: Too lazy to think up of a name. x3 Also, it's original. :D )

"Oh, okay." My father didn't allow me to help and put my four suitcases in the trunk.

"Oh, wow. This is so fancy." My mother said, opening the door and stepping in. She looked around and gasped at all the little tiny things that was around. She looked like she just opened something that wasn't meant for her, but wanted it anyway.

Which, in a way, is kind of true to the situation we're in right now.

"Umma~"

"Come now, dear. Ji Yeon is going to leave."

"Oh, right." She stepped out, turning to me and opening her arms.

I walked into them, my arms circling her waist. I felt her hand running through my hair, cooing at me. I soon felt my dad hug me from behind.

"Bye, umma, appa."

"Bye, honey."

"We'll miss you, baby girl."

She whispered something in my dad's ear but I heard it all. We need to get one of those, honey.

We all let go and I was reluctant to leave them. I didn't want to go to 'The Mansion.'

They motioned me to go on in and I sighed and placed a fake smile over my face.

I nodded and stepped into the limousine, my father closing the door. I opened the window and waved at them. They waved back. I heard the car starting and I continued waving until they were out of sight. I sighed and closed the window back up and looked around.

"Miss Ji Yeon?"

"What? Yes?" I asked, startled. I looked up and there was the driver, the side of his face visible.

"If you need anything, please talk into the mic."

"Oh, yes. Of course. Thank you."

He nodded and the wall shut back in place. I laid down of the... seat? Sofa? and sighed, not knowing what to do.

I sat there, bored and out-of-my-mind. There must be something to do in a limousine.

I should call the driver... but then saying: 'Is there anything fun to do?' might make him have bad ideas and that is a big no-no.

I DON'T WANT TO MAKE BABIES!

I would yell it out loud, but then the driver might think I'm weird.

But, then he wouldn't have... it... with me.

So, should I say it, or not?

I thought about it, laying on the... seat? Sofa?

Soon, the car slowly came to a stop and I sat up, confused.

I looked at the time and found out that I thought about saying 'I DON'T WANT TO MAKE BABIES,' for a whole hour.

An hour. Sheesus.

Minutes later, the door opened and another girl came in.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

L e e  J u n  H e e ' s  P O V

 

"Good bye, family o' mine."

"Have fun, dear."

"Use protection!" I heard a satisfying smack and my brother whining.

"I'll help you."

"Araso, appa."

He took two of my suitcases and I held the other two, listening to my mother and brother bickering before the door closed.

"Psh. Who does he think I am? Does he think that I'm going to do it? What an idiot. My pride will never let me."

"I know dear, I know."

I sighed and continued walking down the stairs and heard a car come up in the driveway.

I looked up and saw a black limousine. "What the hell?"

"Lee Jun Hee-sshi?"

"Yes?"

"Please put your bags in the trunk. We are going to The Mansion."

What an original name.

"Sure."

I walked with my father to the trunk and saw four suitcases there.

"Hmmm... Guess someone is already in there."

"You think, appa?"

"Araso. I know." He emphasized the word, rolling his eyes.

I laughed and hugged my appa after putting the suitcases in.

"Have fun, darling."

"Mmmm... I'll try." I replied, knowing that I wasn't going to have fun at all.

"Hey, trying to leave without a hug from me?"

"Knowing you, yes."

"Hurtful~"

"Come here."

I opened my arms and we hugged each other. He whispered something in my ear and I punched him, hard. He yelped and let go, rubbing his arm where I punched him. I turned to my mother who was on the verge of crying. I tried to lighten up the mood.

"Hey, umma. Don't cry. You're the one who set me up for this, no?"

"Yes-s-s... B-b-but-t... M-my little g-girl is g-growing-g u-u-p-p."

"Umma, don't you know that kids can't stay young forever? Isn't it, like, in the parent's manual of life or something?"

I saw a thin smile forming on her lips and he gave me a bear hug. I squeezed her back, hard.

"I'll miss you, my little, prideful angel."

"And I'll miss you, my beloved mother." I whispered some words in her ear. "Oppa told me to use protection, again."

We let go of each other and smiled. "Don't worry. I'm still your only daughter. Your problem is him." I commented, pointing an accusing finger at my older brother. My mother turned and smirked at him.

He put his hand up in defence. "Whoa, there. No use killing your only son."

"Who said I was going to do that, honey?"

"You're not?"

"No, I'm going to beat you senseless for telling that to my angel!"

"Lee Jun Hee!" He managed to yell once before my mother and brother started running around like mad-men... and women.

"Ahem."

I turned to my father and I hugged him once again. "I'll miss you, angel."

"I'll miss you too, appa."

We let go and he looked me straight in the eye. "If you really are thinking about doing it-"

"Don't worry, appa. I'm not. I promise."

"Araso. Bye, darling." He kissed me on the forehead and I opened the door and stepped in, my father closing it shut behind me.

I sighed and looked up, seeing a girl stare at me.

"Yes?"

"Oh, nothing. You're really pretty."

"Oh, ummm... Thank you. You are too."

She smiled and lay on the... seat? Sofa?

"I'm Ji Yeon. You are?"

"I'm Jun Hee."

"Oh, nice to meet you."

"Thank you." I replied awkwardly.

There was an awkward silence between us and I didn't know what to do.

Soon, the limousine started to drive away from my house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I m  W o o h y u ' s  P O V

 

"I'm going."

"Already?"

"Now?"

"Mmhmmm." I grunted, carrying one of my suitcases.

I struggled to carry my four suitcases down the stairs, walking up, then down. Then up, then down.

"Oh, lemme help, Woo."

"Please," I panted, handing my older brother the suitcase in my hand.

My eldest brother walked toward us with something in his mouth. He rushed over and helped my with my other suitcases. "Thank you, oppas."

"No problem, Hyu." My eldest brother replied, rubbing my head.

"Umma, appa. I'm going, now."

"Already?"

"Now?"

They asked, walking out of their bedroom.

"Mmhmmm."

"Araso. Have fun then, my lovely daughter." My mother told me, hugging me. "I will." I replied, hugging her back. We let go and I turned to my father who looked at me and smiled, opening his arms. I walked into them, his body covering mine, probably.

"I'll see you soon, Woohyu."

"Araso, appa."

We let go and they all followed me out, a black limousine parked in the driveway.

"Whoa."

"Fancy that."

"Im Woohyu-sshi?"

"Y-yes?"

"Please put your bags in the trunk. We are going to The Mansion."

"O-oh. Yes, of course."

My older brother sighed and my eldest brother chuckled, each carrying two suitcases and placing them in the trunk. I turned to my parents and smiled sadly.

"I'll be going then, umma, appa."

"Come here, love." My mother told me, opening her arms wide. I rushed over and hugged my mother again, squeezing her very slightly. My mother let me hug her and after a few seconds, we let go of each other.

I turned to my father and hugged him again too. He patted my back and I squeezed him with all my might, tears forming in the back of my eyes. But I still had my smile on my face. They let go and I turned, facing my brothers.

"Woo..." "Hyu..."

They both gave hugged me, more like suffocating, really. I thought I was going to die that second.

"O-o-p-p-a-a-a. C-c-a-n-n-t... A-a-i-r-r.."

They let go of me at the same time. I swear, they acted like twins.

"Bye, my oppas."

"Woo..." "Hyu..."

I turned to my parents. "Bye umma, appa. I'll be back."

They nodded, my father's arm around my mother's shoulder. She was crying and dabbed at her face with her sleeve.

One of my oppas opened the door and I stepped in, waving at them.

I turned and gasped, one hand flinging over my pulsing heart.

"H-hello."

"Hey."

"Hi~"

The car roared to life and we were off.

"What's your name?"

"I-I'm Woohyu."

"Oooh. Pretty name. I'm Ji Yeon."

"I'm Jun Hee."

"Oh, nice to meet you."

"Teehee. You too."

"Mmhmmm."

Are they also going to The Mansion?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

K i m  H y e R i m ' s  P O V

 

"I'm going now."

"Did you take some of my shoes? If you did-"

"I didn't, umma."

"Good." She popped out of the kitchen, my father following.

"Are you going to be okay, HyeRim?"

"Fine, dad. Honestly."

"Are you moving out? Can I take your room, then?"

I turned to my sister.

"Hell to the no."

She pouted and crossed her arms, stomping away angrily.

"I hope you die!" She yelled out to me.

"I hope you die too, babo."

"HyeRim..."

"Araso. I'm going. I'm going."

He took two of my suitcases and I carried two of mine. My mother opened the door and we walked out, a black limousine pulling up.

"Oooh. Limousine." My mother cooed, looking at the car.

"Kim HyeRim-sshi?"

"Sup."

"Please put your bags in the trunk. We are going to The Mansion."

The Mansion, what an original name.

I hate it.

It sounds stupid.

What if it isn't a mansion at all?

What if it's a tiny, wannabe mansion?

What if this is all a joke?

I looked at my parents. Okay, it's not a joke.

My father came back to me and my mother after putting in the suitcases in the trunk.

"Well... I'll be going."

My mother hugged me and I heard her sniffle.

"Don't cry, mom. You know I don't like that."

She nodded, trying not to cry. I turned to my dad and he hugged me too.

"Have fun, baby."

"I'll try." No, I won't.

"Unni~"

I turned to the outburst and out ran the little sister that isn't my sister.

She was adopted.

Okay. She isn't.

But I like to think that way.

It's better than her being my sister.

"What do you want?"

She ran over and hugged me. I stood there, shocked and finally bent down and hugged her.

She was crying.

"T-this is the o-only time I'm e-ever calling-g you that-t, a-araso?"

"Sure, kiddo."

I was going to miss messing with this girl.

"I'm going to miss messing with you. But this is the only time, araso?"

She smiled and let go of me, sticking out her pinky.

I wrapped mine around hers and shook it.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I smiled and got up, opening the door and staring at three girls in the limousine.

I waved to my family and shut the door closed.

"Hello."

"Hi~"

"Hey."

"H-hi."

"I'm Ji Yeon and this is..."

"I'm Jun Hee."

"And this is..."

"I-I'm Woohyu."

"Oh, nice to meet you all. I'm HyeRim."

"Teehee. You too."

"Mmhmmm."

"N-nice to meet you."

We were leaving my house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

L e e  N a n i e ' s  P O V

 

"Are you going?"

"Yeah. Help me?"

"Sure thing."

My brother grabbed two of my suitcases easily. I scoffed. "Show-off."

"You know you like it."

I laughed, reaching the first floor where both of my parents were waiting. My mother opened the front door and my brother and I followed my father out, my mother closing the door after us.

A black limousine pulled up and my brother gave a wolf-whistle. "Sweet ride."

"Lee Nanie-sshi?"

"Yes?"

"Please put your bags in the trunk. We are going to The Mansion."

I nodded and followed my brother to the trunk. Inside were sixteen suitcases.

"I bet you they're all girls. So many bags."

"Shut up, oppa."

We put the suitcases in and he slammed the trunk shut. We walked to our parents and I gave my mother a hug. She was already crying her eyes out. "Mom..."

"I know. I'm sorry."

My father hugged me, patting my head. He let go and wrapped an arm around my mother's shoulder, kissing the top of her head. "Have fun, little lamb."

"I'll try, appa."

I turned to my brother and me smirked at me.

"What? No hug for me?"

"No."

"What? Why?"

"Just kidding, babo."

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We let go and he looked at me, serious. 

"I'll miss you, grasshopper."

I rolled my eyes.

"Like you're one to teach."

He placed a hand over his heart, acting like he was hurt.

"That hurts, Nanie. It really does."

"Whatever." I replied, pushing him lightly.

I opened the door and waved to my family and sat in the limousine, closing the door behind me.

We were already leaving.

"Hello."

"Hi~"

"Hey."

"H-hello."

"Sup."

"I'm Ji Yeon. This is Jun Hee," she pointed to a girl sitting next to her, "That's Woohyu," she motioned to a girl sitting next to Jun Hee, "And the person sitting next to you is HyeRim."

Ji Yeon, Jun Hee and Woohyu were sitting in a... seat? Sofa?

"I'm Nanie. Nice to meet you all."

"Teehee. You too."

"Mmhmmm."

"N-nice to meet you."

"Yeah, what they said."

What an interesting bunch.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

K i m  S u n m i ' s  P O V

 

"I'm going now."

"Araso, I'll help you, baby."

My father walked toward me and took two of my suitcases that I was juggling with.

"Thank you, appa."

"No problem, baby." He kissed the top of my forehead and we walked out the front door, a black limousine pulling up.

"I guess that's my ride."

"Kim Sunmi-sshi?"

"Yeah."

"Please put your bags in the trunk. We are going to The Mansion."

"Sure."

My parents and I walked to the trunk, placing my suitcases where there was room.

My dad closed it while I hugged my mother.

"Umma... I'm going to miss you."

I felt her nod. She was probably crying.

We let go of each other and I hugged my dad.

"I'll see you soon, baby."

"Of course, appa."

My mother leaned on my father and we walked back to the side of the car.

"Bye."

I felt my phone vibrate and I picked it up. A call from my sister.

"Hello?"

"Sunny!"

"Unni!"

"Are you leaving?"

"Mmhmmm. Right now."

"Oh, araso. Have fun, and don't forget about me."

"How could I?"

She giggled.

"Well, I have to go. Have fun, Sunny! FIGHTING!"

And with that, we hung up on each other.

I waved to my parents and opened the door, stepping in.

"Hello~"

"Hi~"

"Hey."

"H-hello."

"Sup."

"Hello."

Introductions began and I nodded, memorizing names. Then it was my turn.

"Oh, ummm... Hey, I'm Sunmi. Nice to meet you guys."

"Teehee. You too."

"Mmhmmm."

"N-nice to meet you to."

"Yeah, what they said."

"Back at you."

I smiled and nodded and everyone started doing their own thing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

K i m  Y u m i ' s  P O V

 

"I'm going~"

I walked down the stairs, putting down a suitcase at the bottom of the stairs and rushing back up to get another one.

"You know, you can ask for help."

"Oh, can you, please?"

"Sure thing, doll."

My father picked up two suitcases and walked down the stairs, me pulling the last one.

We walked out the door and a black limousine pulled up.

"Kim Yumi-sshi?"

"Yup."

"Please put your bags in the trunk. We are going to The Mansion."

I had to surpress a giggle.

What a funny name.

My father made me give him the suitcases and I reluctulantly handed them over to him.

I hugged my mother and she gave me words of encouragement.

"Don't be mean to anyone, dear. But, if they do make you angry, you kick them hard, araso?"

"Araso," I muttered, hugging her tightly.

We let go and I turned, my dad standing there with a smile on his face.

I hugged him and he patted my hair absentmindedly.

"I'll miss you, my baby."

"Me too, appa. Me too."

We let go of each other and I waved at them, stepping into the limousine. It pulled out of the curve and we were off. There were six girls already there.

"Oh, hey there."

"Hi~"

"Hey."

"H-hello."

"Sup."

"Hello."

"Hello~"

"I'm Kim Yumi and you are?" I smiled and got the introductions.

"Well, nice to meet you all."

"Teehee. You too."

"Mmhmmm."

"N-nice to meet you."

"Yeah, what they said."

"Back at you."

"Good meeting you."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

N o  o n e ' s  P O V

 

"Well, girls. We are heading toward The Mansion."

"Finally." Jun Hee said, fist pumping the air.

"Oh, and the boys are meeting us there too."

"Boys?" Ji Yeon asked, cowering.

"Yes. You seven girls and them seven boys. You girls are in the west wing. You guys have one maid and one butler. Don't worry, if you want them to leave, just kindly ask them to. They will. If they don't, please inform the headmaster."

"Headmaster?" HyeRim asked.

"Each of you guys get a room. Each room has a Microsoft Surface."

"Whoa." Nanie commented.

"A plasma screen television and a walk-in closet."

"Omo." Sunmi said.

"Also, each of you get a car. A Peugeot Leonin."

"Those are electric cars, no?" Woohyu asked.

"I think they are, Woohyu." Answered Yumi.

"In the kitchen, there is a bar. No alcohol. The headmaster forbids it. But, there is wine. Only for food. Thank you author for emphasizing that. (No problemo.) There's a living room and a dining room. An indoor and outdoor swimming pool, garden, gym, a treehouse out back. There are also spas. One for boys and one for girls. And, there are hotsprings, but they can be used by both genders, so it's co-ed."

"What?!" Everyone yelled, screaming.

"Yup. Oh, and there are schedules." He handed each of them a piece of paper and the girls looked at them, still in disbelief of the co-ed hotsprings.



Well, that monkey balls, no?

Haha. Sorry about the lame up date.

Next chapter are the boys.

I don't know when I'll update that up.

Anyway. Sorry about the boring update.

I have frickin writers' block and I need ideas.

Got any? PM and you are a step closer to becoming Co-author.