First Step

B2ST and BTOB

"Hey, do you think we are seeing things? I didn't sleep well last night, I got only 8 hours of sleep." Hyunsik was scratching his head, puzzled that what he was watching was true or not. He couldn't think anymore as he was interrupted by a smack in the head by Minhyuk. "Ow!" He turned around and tried to pay back but it was in vain as Minhyuk quickly hid behind their leader. MInhyuk poked his head out and critizised ,

"8 hours of sleep wasn't enough for you? Oh just wait and see when we become famous! You would barely get 3 hours of sleep! Shame, shame on you."

Hyunsik was going to proceed with his hitting but suddenly he halted on his steps," Wait, what?! 3 hours of sleep?! You serious, right?" MInhyuk nodded his head innocently. "You are serious! Damn! No more precious sleep for me!" Hyunsik started sulking when his leader whispered a loud, "Shhhh!" Eunkwang pointed towards the window on the door. All the members of BTOB continued watching the scene in front of them. B2ST were supposed to be cold and emotionless and unapproachable because by fact, they are more popular than any popular bands or idol groups in South Korea. No kidding. BTOB, eventhough, from the same company as B2ST found it extremely difficult to approach their hyungs. Once, they tried the approach, but found themselves with shaking legs, bundle of nerves everywhere and Minhyuk nearly pissed his pants just by thinking of talking to them. After that, they did not try it again, not because they didn't want to but because they couldn't. It was too much. 

However, at the moment, they just could not believe their eyes at all. The normally poker-face B2ST was now the opposite before their eyes.

The studio was filled with music from their song VIU. The leader, Doojoon, was dancing a really funny and silly dance with Dongwoon as the leader hit the maknae's playfully with every dance move. After a while, Dongwoon stopped dancing and started laughing with Doojoon as they tried to catch their breathes. Dongwoon then walked to Yoseob, Junhyung and Hyunseung, as the trio were chatting and making explosive jokes. Junhyung was telling a joke about a murder scene expecting the others to find it funny, but he realised it only made them stare at him strangely. Yoseob giggled at Junhyung's attempt to make a joke which resulted into a failure. Hyunseung soon sniggered with the visual maknae. As soon as Dongwoon got his hyungs attention, he began to dance to their label mate, Hyuna's, song, Change. It was so exagerrated, Yoseob was seen jumping up and down while sitting with laughter that soon followed  with hiccups. Hyunseung slightly smiled politely as he gazed at his maknae, thinking that Dongwoon may have eaten something that has turned him strange. Junhyung flipped of his towel that was around his neck and bent over his knees, nearly chocking from laughing so hard. If this was ever filmed, Dongwoon may be labelled side to side with the Jung Juri. After sometime, when everything was a bit calmer, Junhyung felt the need to do some b-boying and so, that's what he did, as the two maknaes and Hyunseung watched intently in awe. Kikwang who was a while back quiet as he was listening to music through his iPod suddenly yelled out to his other members,

"Yah! I'm bored!" Yoseob looked away from Junhyung as he finished his impressive dance and glanced at Kikwang thoughtfully.

"What should we do?" Yoseob stood up from the floor and joined Kikwang who was leaning against the window. 

Doojoon, who was spreaded out on the floor to cool himself, sprang up, walked towards the short duos and put both his arms around Yoseob and Kikwang.

"Why don't we play a game?" Dongwoon slowly looked at his leader, his excitement showing on his face.

"Hyung, why don't we play games instead of a game?" Doojoon raised an eyebrow.

"What's the difference between games and a game?" They all turned towards the source of the voice. Hyunseung. He was looking puzzled as he counted his fingers for some reason. Dongwoon laughed.

"It's not something you count with your fingers. It's just simple. The difference between singular and plural. That's all." Hyunseung continued counting his fingers and began scratching his head, confused.

Dongwoon covered his mouth from further laughter. "What I'm saying is that, instead of playing only 1 game, why don't we play many games instead. Like a show, for example." Hyunseung just stared for a few moments. Then, he opened his mouth with an 'ah'. 

"I get it now! So we play lots of games? That's cool. Okay, let's play!" 

The rest of the members shook their heads comically as they watched their usually skilled dancer. Junhyung strode to Hyunseung and kept an arm around him.

"Hyunseung?" Hyunseung looked at his companion questioningly.

"Mmmm...?" Junhyung looked him straight in the eyes.

"How long were you in school?" The rest of the members looked away trying to make sure they don't make any noise from laughing. Hyunseung just stared. He didn't understand. Junhyung was flabbergasted.

"You seriously don't get what I was saying?" Hyunseung nodded his head.

"Yeah... I heard you but I don't get you. You know what I'm saying?" Junhyung just stared openmouthed. He opened his mouth, closed his mouth, then opened it again, closed it one more time and opened it again. Nothing came out. With a sigh, Junhyung removed his arm from Hyunseung's shoulder and patted the diva's head. 

"You know what? Sometimes I really don't get what is running through this head. You are either a cute idiot or a superb genius. Though, somehow, I might choose the idiot one." That was it for the other B2ST hyungs, it was their limit. The next thing you knew, the supposedly mature grown-ups were acting childish as they fell to the floor, rubbing their bellies as they guffawed all the way. Startled, Hyunseung gazed at them completely puzzled, but then, suddenly, something flashed through his eyes. He turned towards the rapper with a somewhat glare. Junhyung realising what was happening slowly backed away. Hyunseung merely stepped forward with every step backwards Junhyung made.

"Yong Junhyung... are you... just for a moment there... did you call me an idiot?!" That made s laugh more than ever. Junhyung himself could not stop his hands from coming to his mouth as he tried to, in every possible way, hold back his mirth. At least for the time being while he was in front of the angry Hyunseung.

"You are laughing, aren't you?" Junhyung shook his head fiercely. A hiccup escaped from his mouth. Hyunseung gasped.

"You think this is funny?! Oh, you're going to get it now, Mr. Yong Jaesoon!" Oh crap. Oh Holy God! A second passed, then the room became an incredible mess. Junhyung was running around the studio, trying to get away from the furious Hyunseung who was repeatedly yelling at him to stop running and accept his punishment. Junhyung did not listen, of course. He continued running and trying to make Hyunseung losen off his anger. It did not happen that easily.

"Why are you angry at only me?! I'm not the only one laughing! Look at the others!" Hyunseung looked at where Junhyung was pointing. At the laughing B2ST members sprawled on the floor. Hyunseung looked back at Junhyung. Junhyung sighed in relief. He began slowing down his speed.

"They are not laughing at me, but you are! So, you get the punishment!" Junhyung widened his eyes. He started picking up his speed. How blank can Hyunsueng be?! They were also laughing at him! 

"Hey Hyunseung? Don't you think we were using a lot of 'get' just now? The one from before... and they one after that... Oh! I'm sorry! I did not mean to remind you of that conversation we had where I called you an... Opps, my bad." Junhyung grinned sheepishly. Hyunseung became angrier. The race became faster. And the members laughed harder. 

While all this was happening, their dongsaengs BTOB, did not miss anything. All that could be seen on their faces were expressions of shock, surprise, awe, excitement and so on that describes any emotions of incredible unexpectations. It was way beyond their imaginations and it was probably because of that they didn't realise that the whole weight of 7 members against the studio door was making the it open up and break from its hinges with a THUD! As they fell to the ground, everything went pin-drop silent. Nothing moved and no one moved. Even the two couples who, not long back, were running about with comments halted on their tracks quite immediately. All of the B2ST members' eyes were on that of BTOB's and all of the BTOB members' eyes were on their hyungs, B2ST. The silence went on for ages when, out of the blue, Yoseob's voice could be heard from the back,

"Guys, we have company..."


Hello!

Sorry for the very,very late update because my exams held be back. However, now that they're done, I hope I'll be able to update the next one soon.

Bye.

PS: Comment and Subscribe <3