Are they really our B2ST hyungs?

B2ST and BTOB

 

 

CHAPTER 1

 

"Ahhhhh. Finally! Why is going to schedules so hard? Do you know what the english people say when something is hard?" Peniel was tired and somewhat glad that their schedules were done for the day but he knew it will all begin again the next day.

"How do we know what they say? Have you forgotten that unlike you we lived in Korea all our lives." Minhyuk loved s but sometimes Peniel is abit, well, unnormal? When I meant unnnormal, i meant it in a good way.

"Ohhhh....right. well, you could have just guessed. Anyway, the english people say it as 'Life is so hard' "

Changsub who was busy scrolling through his ipod looked up with interest when Peniel said the line 'Life  is so hard' ' because if he remembered it correctly that line would come often in the songs he listens. He was always curious by what that line meant and even knowing Peniel knew that said lines' language, he would always forget to ask him. Now that the topic was brought up, his curiosity piqued him. He had always wanted to know the meaning of that one line when sung would fill up the other lyrics with a wonderful touch with and the tunes and beats will automaticall fall in line. It was magical, to him at least.

"Hey Peniel, what is the meaning of that line?"

Peniel turned around and looked at his hyung at the back of the van, smiling. He was glad that somehow Changsub hyung was interested for when he looked around no one else seemed the least bothered. It was nice to have attention.

"Oh, it means that life is hard." The short, simple meaning matched with the simple line.

"Ooohhh. So life is hard. That's so sad" Thinking of the songs he has listened since, he now knew why the songs that contained that particular line always sounded sad yet peaceful. Satisfied, he turned his attention back to his ipod and continued listening to his paused song, 'Life Is So Hard by Eve ft Teena Marie'.

As soon as Changsub looked  away, Peniel's face fell. 

"There goes my attention, all crumpled and thrown away." he thought.

Eunkwang who was sitting in the passenger seat beside the driver looked behind and smiled a leader smile.

"Kids" he thought.

BTOB was in their van. Changsub, Hyunsik, and Sungjae were sitting at the very back while Minhyuk, Ilhoon and Peniel were sitting at the front.

Changsub was listening to some music and so was Hyunsik while both Ilhoon and Sunjae 'the maknaes' were sleeping with cute smiles on their face. Peniel was scrolling through his ipad after he got rejected from all his attention and Minhuk was playing some kind of game on his gameboy.

After the busy schedule it was only normal to go back to their dorms and have some rest yet Eunkwang thiought that they could stop by the CUBE Studio and practice a bit of their moves for 'WOW'. It was also only 10pm and their next schedule tomorrow starts later than 11am so they had more than half the day to sleep, eat, talk and so on. However, Eunkwang did not want to make the decision alone, he wanted everyone in the group to agree. They were after all group and the best group need agreements between members and not to say teamwork. Their company member hyungs B2ST were the BEST example of a group with amazing members and teamwork. They even use this group chat called 'Kakao Talk' to chat with each other. They really are the best and as BTOB they feel so honoured to be in the same company as them. B2ST was BTOB's perfect role model. 

"Ya everyone wake up, I need to talk to you" Eunkwang voice echoed through the silent van, waking up Sunjae and Ilhoon who were now rubbing their eyes trying to remove their sleepiness.

"What is it?"

"Well, before I start do you really want to go back to the dorms?" Eunkwang looked at them.

Ilhoon who was bright after a short nap started whining like a baby, "Actually, I've thought about it and I think that we should not go back to the dorms. It's only 10 o'clock!"

The rest of the members thought too that it was too early and decided that it was rather a good idea to go somewhere else. The driver who was apparently their manager started reducing the van's speed when he noticed that the group's changed destiny was not the dorms.

Hyunsik who unplugged his earphones and started listening decided to voice out the other's thoughts "Well, now that we think going to the dorms right now is a no-no, where do we go then, hyung?" All of the members looked at Eunkwang, waiting for an answer.

Smiling, he told them "What about to the CUBE Studio? We can improve more on our dance moves and if you feel too tired you can rest there, too."

All six looked at the leader for awhile then looked at each other for another moment, after one whole minute they grinned. "Cool", "Awesome", "Oh yeah", "YES!", "Yup", "Sure". All their answers were positive and It was Eunkwamg's turn to smile. Again.

Their manager behind the wheel also thought it was a good idea so after making one left turn, two right turns and three final left turns, the van holding BTOB was on the way to the CUBE Studio not knowing that their B2ST hyungs were already their practicing also not knowing that their dongsaengs were on their way. A surprise is waiting before them and it wasn't a one-hold package but a two.

 


"We are at last here! That traffic was sooooo not nice at all. It was sooooo long." Ilhoon could not stop whining, the wait in the van was horrendoous and it was pure grief. He was literally jumping in his seat, not able to contain his urge to dance. After hearing that they were going to the CUBE Studio, he was indeed delighted that he could dance. He had always loved dancing and one day by a mere accident he fell upon the most beautiful and touching scene. Three of the members from B2ST were dancing, and when dancing he meant dancing in a way that was completely out of the world. The only words he could utter that described them were "The Dancing Kings". Ever seen then Junhyung, Kikwang and Hyunseung had become his role models and the most important hyungs to him except for the other B2ST hyungs and the BTOB members.

The BTOB hyungs Eunkwang, Minhyuk and Hyunsik fondly ruffled Ilhoon's hair grinning at his cute attitude. 

"It was only 30 minutes, Ilhoon". They were in the lift and it was packed with the seven members that no more could enter which resulted in the manager using the lift after them. Amidst the congestion, Minhyuk glanced at him.

Ilhoon pouted "Daemo, it was too long for me. I thought it was for 5 hours and 30 minutes".

"Alright, alright we get it. Why don't we just forget about the traffic and concentrate on taking our steps towards the door of the Studio, okay? You are frustratd so why do you let it all out in your dancing? How abot that?" Eunkwang knew that ther second maknae was just in his "youth" so he just had to help him. He was after all only the "2nd" youngest in the group after Sungjae.

After a couple of steps they were at last infront of the door, however, before any of them could open that barrier between the outside and the inside of the dance studio, they heard noises inside. Confused, they looked at each other.

"Hyung, was anyone supposed to be here?" It was 10:30pm but BTOB didn't know anyone would be inside, well, not at this time anyway. They didn't think that any of their sunbaenim would be here because at this time 4MINUTE would be at their late schedule, GNA would be overseas and B2ST would be at their dorms resting as their next schedule would be at 5am in next morning.

They didn't know what to do now. They came a long way and had also waited so they thought it would not be good if they just left like this. They were also a bit interested on what was going on inside the studio, so they went closer and peeked through the part of the glass that wasn't tinted. Eavesdropping and peeking on someone else was not good, they knew. Nevertheless, what they saw behind the door was something worth dropping the manners. It was indeed by accident but they themselves did not know they will look on something that will bring them into a relationship, a friendship between two groups and ths friendship is one that would go down in KPOP history, probably in the Guiness World Record if one may allow.

The BTOB members watched what was happening through the door and not one of them could contain their surprise and shock. They looked at each other and back at the scene that had caught their attention.

One thought went throught their mind. Only one.

'Are they really our B2ST hyungs?!'

 


HELLO!

This is my FIRST FANFIC and I tried my best.

I hope this story has interested you ^^)

I will update the next chapter soon.

Love you <3   PS: Please comment and subscribe :)