Can't I fix your heart back?

Can't I fix your heart back?

(first and foremost, i'd have to say this story would probably be updated quite late, because I'm having exams rn ;_;)

"JESSICA!!! JESSICA UNNIE~~~~!!!! JUNG SOOYEON YOU GODDESSSSSSSSSSSS~!!!!!!'' Loud screams and yells from tons of fangirls, or Sones, were heard when a figure dressed fashionably in baby blue tight skinny jeans and a matching sleeveless blouse walked past. Jessica Jung smiled slightly to herself and hurriedly got into the manager's car. 

As soon as she slammed the door shut, her manager spoke with awe in his voice.

'' Wow, Jess. I didn't know even fangirls like you and your icy image. Good job! '' 

Jessica rolled her eyes and mumbled, '' Oppa, all 9 of us are equally popular. There's no such thing as a member becoming more famous than the rest, because it'd be too unfair. We all worked this hard to perform on stage and to be frank, I'd say I really appreciate the endless love and support our fans have given us. And is giving us. '' 

Manager Oppa just shrugged and smiled at Jessica. This girl, he thought, has really became a totally different Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Ever since she broke up with Donghae. Not many people knew the reason why, only those who Jessica unknowingly gathered in her hotel suite when she was drunk a few days after the break-up, heard from Jessica herself. 

'' Y... Y.. Y-YoonA ... Donghae loves his YOONA. B-B-But Dong /hiccup/ Donghae is my boyfriend.... /hiccup/ But Im YoonA ... She just had to .. to c-c-c-c-come in between us and r..ruin our relationship, r-right? '' 

It was just pure luck Yoona wasn't in the suite back then. The girls had completed their Arena Tour in Japan and was staying over for a few days for vacation and to truly relax after the concerts. 

The people who heard everything Jessica had said that night, including Manager Oppa, was Heechul from SJ, Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Seohyun. 

Everyone was just as taken aback as one another as the words came stumbling out of Jessica's mouth. She was absolutely drunk and could never remember what she had said, not to mention the amount of embarassment and hate she would feel for herself if she knew she told the reason. 

It has been a year and almost 9 months since Jessica had asked Donghae to break up with her. She lied to him saying she don't love him anymore but both of them, everyone knows it's a lie. It's such an obvious lie and it hurts Donghae more than anyone else. 

6th June, 2006 was the first day they started being together. 

Jessica checked the date in the small calender in her phone. It is 2012, March 6.