Broken

Broken

“I miss him.” Jaehyo mumbled to himself as he pulled his knees to his chest. It was the only thing he could do to keep him from falling apart. He kept playing things in his mind, about why they broke up, but it didn’t make sense to him. Was it because he was too clingy? Too annoying? Too touchy feely? He didn’t know, but he felt like it was his fault.

Tears started to roll down his face, thinking about him now caused a pain in his chest that he never thought he would feel. From the moment he had met Jiho they had been together, sure it was a fast paced relationship, but they both were happy. Or so he thought.

It wasn’t the break up that was making him sad, alright that was a flat out lie, it was the memories that he couldn’t stop thinking of. Planning out future dates, making plans to go on their trip to Japan that more than likely won’t be happening now, going out to eat, sleeping together, shopping, and his personal favorite just being together. All of it made his chest hurt more, everything he thought of lead to Jiho. He knew it was sad that Jiho was the only person he could think about. He knew it, but he didn’t care.

As he had told Jiho before, Jiho was his world. And now? Now he felt lost, like if he tried to move from the spot he was in, he’d fall into oblivion. His room was his safe ground, it was the only thing that didn’t have a trace Jiho. Or him to be honest, but getting his things right now would be way to hard for him.

The part that scared Jaehyo the most was his fear that Jiho had already moved on. That he had already found someone to replace him. He wished he could stop replaying the thoughts in his mind, no matter how much wanted too.

He knew people would tell him that he’ll find someone better, that Jiho wasn’t good enough for him. But he knew it was lies. Jiho was the best thing that had happened to him. It was thanks to him that he had felt strong emotions. He really thought that Jiho was his other half, that they were perfect together.

Not knowing what to do, Jaehyo grabbed his pillow and cried his heart out into it.