Childish Couple

You Call That Aeygo

Leeteuk's Pov

"Oppa do you think I'm cute?"Sunny asked me.I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Of course your cute!Your my Aeoygo Queen."I said as I smiled at her.She giggles and then kiss my cheek.I chuckled and then pulled her face near me to kiss her.As we depart,I could see her cute face turning bright red.

"Oppa do you love me?"Sunny asked me.I chuckled and grabbed her arm.I pulled her close to me.I placed her head on my chest as she sits on my lap.I  gently run my fingers in her hair.

"Oppa?"Sunny said.I gently kissed her forehead.She giggles and then kissed my lips.I  kissed back.

"Ahhh!Fany they're kissing again!"Jessica yelled.We stared at Jessica and chuckled.Tiffany walks in.

"Oh!Oppa don't kiss infront of Sica.It'll make her jealous that she's still single."Tiffany said.Jessica glares at Fany as she does her famous eye smile.

"I'm not jealous!"Jessica yelled as she hits Tiffany with a pillow.She laughs and grabs the pillow.

"Haha sure you aren't?"Tiffany said laughing.Jessica glares at her.

"I'm not!"Jessica yelled.Tiffany laughs more as she hugged Jessica from the behind.

"Dont worry Sica I'll be your boyfriend."Tiffany said while laughing.Jessica begins to hit her arm.

"Ahhh get off!I don't want you as my boyfriend."Jessica said.I hear Sunny laugh.I smiled as I see her laugh cutely.

"Sunny."I called out her name.She turns around and look at me.

"Hmmm?"Sunny said before I pulled her in for a kiss.She kissed me back as I held her in my arm.

"Oh!They're at it again!"Jessica yelled.We departed and I see Sunny smiling cutely as she blushed bright red.

"There there Jessica.Oppa you should take Sunny out on a date."Tiffany said as she pats Jessica's head.I looked at Sunny and she smiled.

"The usual?"I asked.She nodds her.I get up and so does she.For some reason she begins to run to her room.I walked behind her until she slam the door infront of me.I knocked on the door.

"Sunny?"I said.

"Dont bother I'm changing into something more cute."Sunny said.I chuckled.

"Sunny your already cute."I said.She went quiet.

Sunny's Pov

I stayed quiet as I heard Leeteuk.I smiled brightly as my heart bested a little.I see Taeyeon rubbing her eyes.She stared at me with her sleepy face.

"Oh sorry Taeyeon did I wake you up?"I asked her.She shaked her head.She looked at me weirdly as I look through my clothes.

"What are you doing Sunny?"Taeyeon asked me.

"Getting ready for my date with Leeteuk Oppa."I said as I try to decide which outfit I should wear.I hear Taeyeon laugh a little.I looked at her.

"Whats so funny?"I asked.She smiles at me.

"You.You shouldn't worry on what you wear.Leeteuk will love you either way."Taeyeon said.I pout a little.

"Yeah but what him to think I'm pretty."I said as I put make up on.

"But your cute to him."Taeyeon said as she gets up and fix her bed.I finally finished changing and looked at Taeyeon.

"Yeah but I want to be pretty not cute.Cute can only last awhile.."I said before I open the door.I see Leeteuk talking to Yoona and Yuri.He was laughing to Yoona's joke.They looked good together.I felt my heart ache a little.

"Oppa?"I called out to him.He turns around and smiles at me.I smiled at him back.He gets up and walk toward me.He extend his hand toward me.

"You ready to go?"Leeteuk asked me.I grabbed his hand and smiled.

"Yeah I'm ready."I said.He chuckled.

"Alright lets go."Leeteuk said as we walked out of the Snsd dorm.We walked toward Leeteuk's car.I enter the car and so did he.He begins to drive.I looked at Leeteuk's face.He really is handsome when he is serious.

"Do you like staring at your boyfriend?"Leeteuk asked as he chuckled.I begin to blush.

"Ah no Oppa I just happen to look at your direction."I said.He chuckled.

"Yeah that's what it was."Leeteuk said as he parked his car.He unbuckle his seat belt.

"Yes it was.Beside Oppa I bet you don't stare at me much."I said.

"I do.I never get tired of looking at you."Leeteuk said.My heart begins to beat.I stared at him.

"Oppa."I said.He leans in and kissed me.I kissed him back.We depart and I see him chuckle.

"Your so cute."Leeteuk said as he kissed me on the cheek.I blushed bright red.

"Shall we go?"Leeteuk asked.I nodded my head as we both exit the car.We both held each other hands as we walked through the park.Its been awhile since we been on a date since he had to work on Hello Baby with Sistar and WGM with Kangsora.Leeteuk was paired with some pretty girls.Makes me wonder what he sees in me.I'm just cute but eventually you'll get use to my cuteness like my members.

"Sunny?"Leeteuk said.I turned around and looked at him.I smiled at him.

"Whats up Oppa?"I asked him.He smiled softly.

"Nothing.Do you want ice cream?"Leeteuk asked.I nodded.

"That'll be great Oppa."I said.He smiled at me brightly.

"Okay you sit here at the bench and I'll get them."Leeteuk said.I sat down and watched him leave.I see some girls talking to Leeteuk.Probably fans.I see Leeteuk chatting it up with them.He was smiling brightly.I begin to bite my lip.I couldn't help but feel a little jealous.All sudden I see one of them hug him.He awakardly hugged back.The girls leaved him and he walked toward me.

"Here you go Sunny."Leeteuk said as he handed me my ice cream.I grabbed my ice cream and began to it.

"Thanks Oppa."I said coldly.He looked at me worried.He sit next to me and grabbed my left hand.

"Sunny Whats wrong?"Leeteuk said.I ignored him and continue to eat my ice cream.He sighed.

"Is it something I did?"Leeteuk asked.I stop eating and looked at him.

"It's nothing Oppa."I said.

"Sun-"Leeteuk said before I kissed him.He kissed back happily.We depart and looked at each other.

"See Oppa nothing to worry about okay."I said.He smiled at me.

"Alright Sunny.I just worry about you because I love you."Leeteuk said.I giggled and kissed his cheek.He smiled and then kissed my forehead.

"Oppa I love you."I said.He grabs my hand and kissed it.He then smiled at me.

"I love you too Sunny."Leeteuk said.I smiled brightly until his face went closer to mine.

"Whats wrong Oppa?"I asked.He begin to touch my face.

"Sunny why are you wearing more make up then usual?"Leeteuk asked me.I gulped.

"Well doesn't it make me look prettier?"I asked.

"It does but.."Leeteuk said.I begin to cry a little.

"I knew it.I can't look pretty like the other girls.I can only be cute."I said.I know it was a mistake to try to put more make up then usual.Now Oppa will eventually get tired of me.All sudden he kissed me.I kissed back shyly as he wrapped his arm around me.As we depart,we looked at each other.He begins to wipe my tears and smiled at me.

"Sunny your so silly.To me your the most beautiful girl in the world."Leeteuk said.I sniff.

"Your only saying that now but eventually you'll get tired of me."I said.He pulled me close to his chest.He grabbed my hand and joined our fingers together.

"Listen Sunny,I will never get tired of my Aeygo Queen.To me you are the most beautiful woman not only that your funny caring and understanding.Everything about you is wonderful to me.So how can I get tired of you?"Leeteuk said as he kissed my forehead.

"But.."I said until he kissed me.As we depart,he lifted my chin to look at him.He was smiling brightly.

"But nothing.You are the only one for me.Your my Aeygo Queen forever and ever.@Leeteuk said.I felt my heart beat harder.I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I love you Oppa."I said.He runs his finger in my hair.

"Same here."Leeteuk said.

Few days later

"Oppa do you think I'm cute?"I asked.Leeteuk.He  kiss my forehead and held my hand.

"Of course I think your cute.Your my cute girlfriend."Leeteuk said.I giggled softly.We kissed each other again and then all sudden..

"Ahh!Fany they're kissing again!"Jessica yelled.We looked at her and smile awakardly.Tiffany runs toward the living room.She sees me and Leeteuk in each others arm.She chuckles.

"Oh Sica let them enjoy theirselves.If you want me and you can go on a double date with them."Tiffany said.Jessica glared at her.

"What?!No way!"Jessica yelled.Tiffany hugged Jessica.Jessica struggled to get free.

"Oh come on.It'll be fun right Sunny?"Tiffany asked me.I laughed.

"Sure why not."I said.

"See Sica we can go on a date.So lets go tomorrow."Tiffany said.

"No!"Jessica said.Leeteuk grabs my hand and we sneaked out to the hallway.We both looked at each other and smiled.

"I love you Oppa."I said.He kisses me and then we depart.

"So do I  Sunny Bunny."Leeteuk said.I giggled.Im the luckiest girl in the world to have Leeteuk as a boyfriend.