Final

Farewell

 

Seohyun’s marriage

Today is the day. Today is my best friend’s marriage. I use the dress that I buy before and drive my car to the hotel that Seohyun has her marriage. I enter the hotel then go to lift. After out from lift, I enter the room. The room is big with pink scene. My favorite color. And the song, it’s No Other from Super Junior. Oh my, why this marriage is really special for me. The song is my favorite song too. “You are Ms. Choi?” ask someone. Look like she is a waitress. “Um. Yes. What’s wrong?” I asked back. “Mrs. Seo tells me to bring you to her make up room.” She said. “Oh okay. Can you tell me where the make up room?” I asked her. She nodded and then tells me where the room is. I walked to the room and when I find it, I knock the door. “Come in” someone said from inside. I open the door and walk inside. I see a lady with marriage dress. “Oh Sooyoung.” She said then hugged me. “What’s wrong Seo?” I asked after we sit down. “I’m really nervous. Do I look ugly?” she asked. “You ugly? Someone that said you ugly must be blind. You look so beautiful Seo.” I answered. Seohyun look beautiful with the dress. Very beautiful. “Are you sure Sooyoung?” she asked again. I look straight on her eyes. “I’m pretty sure Seohyun.” I said then smile. She smiled back. Her nervous is disappearing. “When will you go out Seo?” I ask. “5 minutes more.” She answered. After 5 minutes, we both go out. Then, I go to the place that I’ve been before. Her husband is already standing there. I looked at her husband. He looks so familiar. The guy he is same with…. With… Omo! He is Kyuhyun. I look with disbelieve in him. He is… really Kyuhyun… my Kyu oppa. Tears drop from my eyes. My lovely ex-boyfriend is my best friends’ husband. I hastily go to toilet. I cried out loud there. There is no someone.

After 20 minutes I cry, I go to fix my make up and then go out, I don’t want to make Seohyun disappointed so I go to her. “Um… Seohyun… Congratulation.” I said force a smiled in front of her. She smiled happily. “Thank you Sooyoung. I really happy that you here, be my side when I married.” I just nodded my head. “Wait a minute Sooyoung.” She then called someone. “Honey, this is Sooyoung. My best friend ever.” She said to a guy. The guy looks at me. Omona! Omona! Omona! He is really Kyu oppa. His charming told me. His eyes told me too. “Um… Um… A… Annyeong.” he said. “Um… Annyeong.” I said.  “Seohyun, I’m sorry. Look like I must go home. My mother told me to go home earlier.” I said. “Huh? Oh my Sooyoung. I really want to see you this day. You want to leave us now?” she asked. “I’m sorry Hyunnie.” I said. “But, please. 5 minutes. Talk to my husband.” she said. I stare disbelieve in her. “Please.” she said again. “O… okay. 5 minutes.” I said finally.

Her husband or Kyuhyun walk with me. We sit on one chair. Far from people. So, there is no one know what happen to us before. “It’s been 2 years, huh?” he opens talk. “Um... yeah.” I said. “Why you don’t tell me that you married with Seohyun?” I asked him. “Because… I know that… that you best friend with her.” he answered. I just nod my head. “Okay. Goodbye Kyu. It’s been 5 minutes. Tell Seohyun that I’m home.” I said coldly. He stops me. He grabs my hand. “Wha… What are you doing?” I ask. Suddenly, he kissed me. On my lips. Plak! I slap him. “What do you want? You know? It’s forbidden to kiss another women if you have a wife now.” I said angrily. “So… Sorry. I… I’m still love you Sooyoung. I really can hold it.” he said. Tears dropping from my eyes… again. I’m still love you to Kyu, but you have a wife now, so, I can’t. He wiped my tears. “You know why this room uses pink wallpaper? You know why I use No Other song? Because… I want you to be my wife. I want to pretend that I married with you. Sorry Sooyoung.” he crying too. “I must go Kyu. Farewell.” I said then left. I go to park near this place. I’m crying now. I still really love him. I can’t erase our memory. I can’t… But, now he has another person and I must accept it. I’ll go to another place so I can’t meet him again. I decided to go home. In home, I think about where I must go. I want to leave this town. Finally, I go to America. I search for tonight flight. I packed my things and go to airport. I wait there for 3 hours. After that, I got into the plane. Goodbye Kyhuyun. Goodbye… my first love. I think about that while tears drop from my eyes.

2 years later

Today… You know what? I’m got married! Yay! I’m married with Korean but he lives at America. His name is Kim Ki Bum. But you can call him Key. Key is cute guy who have kind personality. He is funny too. His age is 25, one year older than me now. She confesses to me after 2 months I school at America. That time, I’m still love Kyu, but I accept him. I want to forget Kyu and try love another person. Now, I’m still love Kyu too. First love is difficult to forgotten. But my love is less than before. I always try to love Key, but it’s difficult to remove Kyu’s shadow. Now, I’ll marry to him. I’ll marry at Korea. I put my make-up in my face. After 15 minutes, I go out and find Seohyun is there. Yeah, absolutely Kyuhyun too. I approach them. “Sooyoung! Long time no see.” she said. I hug her. “Yeah Seo. I miss you.” I said. “I miss you too. Oh yeah, congratulations.” she said then softly punch my shoulder. “Honey, why you not say congratulations?” ask Seohyun to her husband, Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun awake from his day dreaming. “Oh congratulations Sooyoung.” he said. “Thanks Kyu.” I forced a smile. I don’t want him to know what feel in my heart. “Sooyoung, you kn0w? I’m pregnant.” Seohyun whispered in my ear. What did she say? She is pregnant? And the father is Kyu? Omo! Look like Kyu already forget his love to me. I feel my tears drop. “What’s wrong Soo? Why are you crying?” Suddenly, Seohyun become panic. I force a smile. “Nope. I’m too happy that you pregnant. Congratulations. Oh. I must go. See you later Seo. Annyeong Kyu.” I go from them. I go to Key. I don’t want to cry in front of them.

“Baby, are you crying?” he asked. “Yes. My bestfriend… she is pregnant. And I’m so happy about it.” I forced my smile. Again. For several time. He just nods his head. I’m so lucky that have husband-to-be as kind as Key. “Let’s go Soo. The guest must be waiting for us.” he said then took my hand. We walk side by side. After 2 minutes, we arrived in front of the priest. “Do you Choi Sooyoung, accept Kim Ki Bum as your husband from now on until death? In happy and trouble? In healthy and sick?” the priest asks me. Sooyoung, try to accept. Don’t you dare to say Kyuhyun. “Yes. I accept Kim Ki Bum as my husband.” I said finally. “And you Kim Ki Bum do you accept Choi Sooyoung as your wife from now on until death? In happy and trouble? In healthy and sick?” Now, the priest ask Key. “Yes. I accept Choi Sooyoung as my wife.” Key answered convinced. “Then, you two are husband and wife. You can kiss your wife.” I hear clap from the guest and we kissed. I hope, the man kiss me is Kyuhyun. But, I must forget him. I don’t want to make Key upset. But, it hurts me a lot.

After that, we meet Seohyun and Kyuhyun. I can read Kyuhyun’s face. He is sad, upset, and gloomy. “Seohyun, this is my husband. Key.” I said while holding his hand. “I’m Seohyun. And this is my husband. Kyuhyun.” she said. Then the two of them shake hands. I can feel Kyuhyun pissed off. “Sooyoung, can we talk?” he asked then. I stare at Key. He nods his head. “Okay.” I answered. We walk to fountain bench. “What’s wrong Kyu?” I asked to him. He silent. “I… I’m still… love you.” He said. Me too Kyuhyun. Me too. “I don’t have any feeling for you again. Ah. Look like Key calls me. See you Kyuhyun. Takes care the baby.” I lie then go. I want to cry on the toilet. But I can’t because my dress. I go to Key. “Babe, I want to talk to Seohyun a moment.” I whispered to him. “Oh okay. Seohyun, I must meet the other guest. See you.” Key said then leaves me and Seohyun. “Seohyun, takes care the baby, okay.” I asked her and wink my eyes. Suddenly, Kyuhyun come. “We’ll takes care the baby. Right Seo?” ask Kyuhyun then kiss Seohyun’s forehead. “Yup.” Seo answered.  I feel my heart hurt again. “Okay then, I leave first.” I said then leave them both.

3 hours passed. “Key, I’m really tired.” I said to Key after go home. “Yeah me too Soo.” He said too. “Key, I want to live at America.” I said. He turns his head. “Wae?” he ask. “Nothing. I just want to live there.” I answered. “Okay.” He said. The following day, we go to America. Farewell Kyu. I promise that we’ll never meet again. And I’ll try to love Key. Live Happily with Seohyun. You always in my heart. Goodbye.