Chapter Before Final

Farewell

 

“Oppa, don’t go. Please. I need you. I love you. Don’t leave me alone here. Please oppa.” I said and then crying. He hugged me tightly. “I’m sorry Soo. I can’t be with you for 3 years. But, I promise that I’ll back as soon as I can. Will you wait for me?” he asked me. I nodded my head in his hug. “Absolutely I will oppa.” I said. “Then wait for me. Goodbye Soo.” he said then left me. I was crying all night at our place.

Kring! Kring! The bell is ringing. I opened my eyes and then turned off my bell. I sat on the bed. That dream, 5 years ago, it was still on my mind. Why could I delete it? Why I always remembered that person? Why I always waited for him? He broke his promise. I kept waiting for him for three years. But why he didn’t come back? Now, tears has dropped to my check. I felt hurt on my heart every time remembered him. I wanted to lost from his shadow. I wanted… really wanted to forget him. But… I couldn’t. Always couldn’t. I kept waiting for him. I always waited for him at our place. But every time I waited, he never came back. I’m tired for waiting him. I’m tired.

Today, I went to my university again. I went to study to be a doctor. I love helping people. “Soo, how are you?” my friend asked me. I forced a smile. I still remembered my dream. “Good. And you Seo?” I asked her back. “I’m really happy today Sooyoung. You know what? He will marry me when we finish our college.” she said happily. “Are you serious Seohyun? Congratulations my friend. Give me the invitation, okay?” She nodded her head. Seohyun was kind hearted girl. She was always helped another people. She was my first friend in this university. She had a fiancé and then he will be her husband. If I'm Seohyun, absolutely I’ll be happy too. And I hoped my-husband-to-be is him. Kyuhyun. Kring! The school bell ringed. “Seo, let’s go to class.” I said. “Okay” she said then.

After some hours in university, I decided to go to that place. Place that full of our memory. I always went here if I had that dream. Hope he would waited for me then hugged me from behind. But that’s all were only my hope. I looked at one of many trees. The tree that had a sign of us when we make our promise. I looked at the sign. <3 Kyu love Soo<3 forever. The flashbacks came again to my memory.

“Oppa, the tree is big.” I said, tried to hug the tree then released it. Kyuhyun hugged me from behind. “But not as big as my love for you.” he said, smiled. “Yeah oppa. I trust it.” I said then we laughed together. Now, we sleep under the big tree. Kyuhyun is a nice guy I’ve ever met. He always beside me when I need him. “Soo, let’s write something at that tree.” he said. I just nodded my head. “Um… Soo, would you be my wife someday?” he asked suddenly. I felt my face blushed. “Absolutely oppa, we have been couple for 2 years.” I said. He smiled widely. Then, he wrote something on the tree. <3 Kyu love Soo <3 forever. “What is that oppa?” I asked. “This is my love sign for you. If you miss me, just go to this place and see it.” he answered while grinned. I just smiled.

Tears made my cheeks wet. Now, I really cried. I really wanted to see Kyuhyun oppa again. I couldn’t forget him. I really couldn’t. I wanted him to be my side… again. I knew my tears were unused. I knew my tears couldn’t bring him back to me. He had another person now. And he would marry soon. But I didn’t know who it is. He never told me. Why you choosed her? Why you didn’t choose me? Why? After 2 hours cried in that place, I decided to go back to my apartment. I wanted to rest. I was really tired. But before slept, the flashback that we broke up comeback again.

“Oppa, you back.” I said then hug him. He hugs me back tightly. After 3 years, I could hug him again. I’m really really happy. He broke the hug. And I could see his face. His charming face, beautiful eyes, and I even could see his evil smile… But, he didn’t make his evil smile. He forced a smile on his charming face. “What’s wrong oppa? Why you force a smile?” I asked him. Tears fell down from his eyes. “Sooyoung… we… we must… break up.” he said. I looked with disbelieve at him. “Why oppa? You’re kidding right? What is my fault? I’ll recover it. Please oppa, tell me that you kidding.” I forced him and grabed his shirt. “No Sooyoung. I’m not kidding. This is the truth. You and I must break up. Appa pair me with someone else. He forces me. And I can’t refuse it.” He said then hugged me. I frooze in my place. “Sooyoung, I’m sorry. You’ll forgive me right?” After he said that, I broke his hug and ran away to home. After arrived, I went into my room and cried out loud.

After 3 months

Finally, I’m graduated. After studied hard for exam, I graduated with rank 5. How happy I was. My parents must be happy too. And Seohyun give me the invitation. You remember right? She would get married soon. Looked like I must prepared myself. She would get married 5 days from now on. I drove my car to one department store. When I reach that place, I saw Seohyun walked with one guy. The guy looked familiar. But I didn’t want to break their moment so I went to clothes shop. I searched for clothes that fit to me. And finally, I found one long pink dress with butterfly picture. The dress was so beautiful. I decided to buy it. Time to find shoe. I talked in my heart. I went to shoe shop. After 15 minutes, I found shoe that fit with my dress and I bought it. After that, I went to eat. I ate at KFC Fried Chicken. I didn’t expect that I’m really hungry. After ate, I decided to go home.