Honesty

The Hostage.

Kibum shook with tears, sobbing loudly into Jonghyun's arms. "I-I'm sorry Kibum." Kibum shook his head vigorously.

"I-It's not your fault." he whispered.

Jonghyun smiled a little. "C-Can I ask you something?" Kibum breathed out.

"Shoot."

"Why a-are you my master?"

"I..uhh..my d-dad was your previous master." Kibum froze, blood running cold.

"Dad?"

"Yeah."

Kibum let go, staring at Jonghyun with fear-filled eyes. Jonghyun broke inside, knowing the Kibum was scared of him.

"His blood runs t-through your veins?"

"Yes." Jonghyun said calmly, keeping his cool.

Kibum jumped off the bed, backing away from his master. "D-Don't touch me.."

"Kibum, I'm not my dad!" 

"Go away.." Kibum winced as Jonghyun stepped even closer.

"Please." Jonghyun begged Kibum, stepping closer again. Kibum felt his back bump against the wall, and Jonghyun stepped closer. Kibum let out a blood-curdling scream, shaking in fear. Please Kibum, my Kibum--wait what? my Kibum?--don't be scared..he thought.

"Kibum, I'm not my dad!" Jonghyun took Kibum's small shoulders in his hands, and shook them slightly. Kibum winced visibly at the touch, opening his voice to let out another scream.

But Jonghyun was too quick for him. He swooped down, capturing Kibum's lips in his own. He didn't even know the impact he was having on the boy.

Kibum pushed him off roughly "DON'T TOUCH ME!" he shrieked, punching Jonghyun in the stomach, panting hard.

"DON'T ING TOUCH ME!" he said between breaths.

"I'm sorry! PLEASE!" Jonghyun blocked an approaching fist with his hand, grabbing onto Kibum's arm.

"HELP! SOMEONE! Please! HELP ME!" Kibum screamed. A maid came running down the stairs..that maid, and she barged into the bars. 

She stared at the sight. A shaking Kibum, with a red in the face, angry Jonghyun..Kibum's arm in Jonghyun's tight grip. Anyone could misunderstand.

"What's going on here..Jjong?"

"He's trying--"

"Please, go away." Jonghyun said, cutting Kibum off. 

"No d--"

"Go. Away. Now." Jonghyun said in an intimidating voice. The maid stepped back out of the chamber, looking at them with wide eyes. When Jonghyun turned to face Kibum once more, she sent Kibum a nasty glare, scoffing. She walked away, her heels tapping on the stone floor.

"P-Please master.." Kibum said.

"I wont do anything to you. I promise. Kibum..look at me." Jonghyun said softly, bringing his chin up to look him in the eye.

"D-do you even know what y-your dad did to me?" Kibum whispered, fright still in his brown eyes.

"I don't. Truthfully I don't. But...I know it was horrible. I admit, he has given me some traits, but I would never think of doing you any harm Kibum. Never."

"B-But--"

"You..when it comes to you, I don't think..I could ever do anything to harm you. It's just your face, your smile, your soft voice, which captures me. You captivate me." Jonghyun leaned closer to him.

"What d-do you mean?"

"I.." Jonghyun stopped "nothing."

"B-But?"

"Nothing. Kibum, I'm sorry. I don't know what I just said..I have no idea. Just, just ignore what I just said." Jonghyun said, shaking his head. His eyes were wide, a pit of guilt opened inside of him as he realized that he had almost..almost said something. What am I saying? This is Kibum..my slave. Kim Kibum. What was I just about to say?!

"Ok.." Kibum felt dissapointed for some..odd reason. The warm-ish feeling he had felt when Jonghyun was treating him to dinner, was completely gone now. It was replaced with a cold, blue feeling. 

"I'll..get your room ready Kibum." Jonghyun let go of Kibum, and both felt cold run through their bodies. Jonghyun was walking away, when suddenly..he stopped.

He turned around. "Kibum."

Kibum held his breath "J-Jonghyun."

Jonghyun walked slowly towards Kibum, the walk turning into a sprint. Kibum stood like a statue, waiting. Jonghyun came closer..1 foot..9 inches..until he stopped right in front of Kibum. He grabbed Kibum's wrists, and pulled the boy in..their lips met in the middle. 

It felt so good, so right. They didn't know what the feeling was, but it was tugging at their hearts. They instantly felt warm again, and somehow..satisfied. The couple moved in sync, tightening their holds against eachother. 

Rrring..Rrrinngg

Kibum winced a little, but Jonghyun just pulled him closer. 

"Don't mind that." he whispered, and once again took Kibum's lips in his own. The phone kept on ringing, and they kept ignoring..until Kibum had enough. He grudgingly let go of Jonghyun's lips.

"Pick it up..Jonghyun." he whispered. 

Jonghyun complied with a sigh, pulling out the phone from his pocket.

"What do you want?" he asked. Suddenly, his eyes got super wide and he froze "Yes..I'm sorry. I'll be there. Right now. I'm so, so sorry. Thanks." he hung up.

"You have to go. Go." Kibum said, smiling painfully.

"I'm sorry.." Jonghyun said.

"For wh--"

"Kissing you. I'm so, so sorry. I shouldn't have..no."

"Why? Do you already have a g-girlfriend or some--"

"Sorry." Jonghyun said, and ran out of the bars.

Kibum touched his lips, reminiscing the taste of Jonghyun's soft lips. 

 

Sorry, that was short :( I don't have any time :P

But I tried to make it to the best of my abilities <3

Comments are always appreciated <3